GOP Indian Governor portrayed as white guy so as to not scare GOP Base.

wow

How dumb do you have to be to fall for that?

That's one of the worst photoshops ever

His hair isn't eve parted in the same place it's so bad.

but does dotfool notice? fuck no, she runs here to let us all know just how gullible she really is
If its a photo shop wouldnt the orginal that has never been posted to back his claim have the same hair issue?
How dumb are you?

How long has Jindahl been known to America?

Over a decade, so yea, we know he's not white.

all you leftist are just so fucking dumb it's stunning how easy you believe crap like this
You sound like a low intellect conservative. Where did I say everyone didnt know he was not white? Can you quote it for me? You are one of the people he was trying to subconsciously sway with his white guy photo. Its just marketing which is a science proven to work on people like you very well.
I was letting you know we know he's not white, since you are to dumb to understand that b/c you think this photo is real.

it's not
we know it's not, but you leftist fools still think it is, proving just how dumb you are.
i know he is not white. Thats why this is so funny. He's definitely trying his best to look white. He even changed his name to Bobby after the white boy on the Brady Bunch.

So where is the original? If one is trying to make the claim the one online circulating now is a fake then they would have a photo of the original to show the difference. My guess is it will come out later photo shopped to be darker.
Anything photoshopped to be darker can also be photoshopped to be lighter. Put that one in your crockpot and simmer slowly.
I think you should read your post carefully then explain how it made sense.
You clearly don't understand the folly of making a huge deal out of something that could have been photoshopped, by one of you for all we know.
A joke was made of it. You made the big deal trying to deny it. Now you have to show proof it actually was photo shopped. Going to be hard to do when the original was not tweeted out.
No. Actually I don't need to prove anything.

That's where you keep getting it wrong.
Actually you do. If you dont then you fail in your attempt to convince me there is a folly regarding laughing at good ole Bobby.

But even that is not the point. Not only that, the OFFICIAL portrait also depicts Gov. Jindal as very, very light-skinned. Seems to be a pattern to me.

Let your racism shine, Statist.

Show that leftist assclowns have a burning hatred based on skin color!

Wait, didn't you racist assclowns hate Jindal before he looked white? Ah, but not nearly as much as you hate him with lighter skin.

Skin tone is like a hate potentiometer with you racist fucks - the lighter it goes, the more your hate grows!

I'm sure it's been pointed out in this thread, but I don't want to waste the time reading the whole thing, anyway Jindahl's office is saying this ISN'T the "official" portrait.

But even that is not the point. Not only that, the OFFICIAL portrait also depicts Gov. Jindal as very, very light-skinned. Seems to be a pattern to me.
Many people have no idea how ethnically diverse India is. It's virtually a continent unto itself and contains all kinds of people, much like Africa, with every shade imaginable.

It's why I laugh at these Leftists getting so hung up over skin tone. They have no friggin clue what they're talking about.
We aren't talking about people that are naturally a certain shade. We are talking about Bobby with his name change and his white guy painting..

I'm sure it's been pointed out in this thread, but I don't want to waste the time reading the whole thing, anyway Jindahl's office is saying this ISN'T the "official" portrait.

Many people have no idea how ethnically diverse India is. It's virtually a continent unto itself and contains all kinds of people, much like Africa, with every shade imaginable.

It's why I laugh at these Leftists getting so hung up over skin tone. They have no friggin clue what they're talking about.

I am quote familiar with the subcontinent. However, Gov. Jindal has a very beautiful, dark-brown skin color. To paint a portrait of him as anything else other that who he is just just plain old silly.

Last edited:

Jinda portrait official - Google Search

he's dark in all but a few

like most humans, he darkens in the summer and lightens in the winter.

but why think when you can say "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He is only dark in his live photos.

Anything photoshopped to be darker can also be photoshopped to be lighter. Put that one in your crockpot and simmer slowly.
You clearly don't understand the folly of making a huge deal out of something that could have been photoshopped, by one of you for all we know.
A joke was made of it. You made the big deal trying to deny it. Now you have to show proof it actually was photo shopped. Going to be hard to do when the original was not tweeted out.

Actually you do. If you dont then you fail in your attempt to convince me there is a folly regarding laughing at good ole Bobby.
No, actually I don't. Nice try with the verbal torque. This is your issue, not mine.

Jinda portrait official - Google Search

he's dark in all but a few

like most humans, he darkens in the summer and lightens in the winter.

but why think when you can say "RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

There is only one official portrait. The others are standard photos. You do understand the difference, right?

[
Whining is never a good look. Just fess up. Your boy not was painted to look white, but his official photo that was tweeted out looks white as well.

I encourage Liz Warren to be just as racist as you are, Asslips. Racism is a winning strategy for you leftists!

Come on, "We hate whites and Indians who consort with them!" has just the sort of ring you leftists need!
I dont even know who Liz Warren is. However, I bet she doesnt have a portrait making her look another race.

No, actually I don't. Nice try with the verbal torque. This is your issue, not mine.
Must be your issue. You addressed me first with hurt feelings.

We're saying it matters to you more than it matters to us. It always surprises the racist Left that not everyone is as race obsessed as you all are.

Last edited:

I am quote familiar with the subcontinent. However, Gov. Jindal has a very beautiful, dark-brown skin color. The paint a portrait of him as anything else other that who he is just just plain old silly.
There's pictures of him all over the internet. I don't get why there's some kind of mystery about what he looks like.
louisianagovernorbobbyjindalspeakswashingtonaxm2hv8niscl.jpg

jindal_630_0.jpg

jindals.jpg

One point is worth making: not one single Leftie here has ridiculed Gov. Jindal because of his policies, or even because of the portrait, which is a loan-object and most likely, his staff takes care of these kind of things.

But it IS very telling that not one, but rather, two portraits of him (the loan and the official portrait) depict him with a skin color that is decidedly lighter than his actual skin color. There is simply no reason in a sane world to do this, unless of course one is concerned about his constituency.

I am quote familiar with the subcontinent. However, Gov. Jindal has a very beautiful, dark-brown skin color. The paint a portrait of him as anything else other that who he is just just plain old silly.
There's pictures of him all over the internet. I don't get why there's some kind of mystery about what he looks like.
louisianagovernorbobbyjindalspeakswashingtonaxm2hv8niscl.jpg

jindal_630_0.jpg

jindals.jpg

You DO understand that we are not talking about photos, right? Rather, we are talking about PORTRAITS.

We're saying it matters to you more than it matters to us. It always surprises the racist Left that not everyone is as race obsessed as you all are.
Yeah, you just quoted me confirming what I said.

Just so you know.

Seems to me it was the left that was ragging on him ca
One point is worth making: not one single Leftie here has ridiculed Gov. Jindal because of his policies, or even because of the portrait, which is a loan-object and most likely, his staff takes care of these kind of things.

But it IS very telling that not one, but rather, two portraits of him (the loan and the official portrait) depict him with a skin color that is decidedly lighter than his actual skin color. There is simply no reason in a sane world to do this, unless of course one is concerned about his constituency.

As I said, he's been elected twice in a red state... a Southern red state... so, you're full of it.. once again.

Yeah, you just quoted me confirming what I said.

Just so you know.
What you said is simply your butt hurt opinion and you have failed in convincing me that it matters more to me.

I dont even know who Liz Warren is. However, I bet she doesnt have a portrait making her look another race.

Liz Warren is your candidate for 2016. She has all the qualifications the democrats are looking for - a vagina.
Stop trying to deflect and lets get back to Piyush.....I mean Bobby and his magical white paitings shall we?

Piyush? You lefties are such bigots.
I'm a bigot for using his real name? :laugh:
Youre an idiot.

Forum List

Back