GOP Insiders Brace For Violence At Republican Convention - Mayhem

Let's just hope that when all of the idiot liberal sub-human animals resort to violence, armed conservatives will act in self-defense. So far, conservatives have allowed libtards to assault them and have inexplicably refused to defend themselves. Let's hope that changes in Cleveland. The world would be a much better place without these ignorant liberal thugs who can't accept liberty, freedom of speech, etc.

Yeah, talk tough while you still can - cause ole whitey will soon be a minority...
Wow....you're not racist or anything. And what "tough talk"? It's sub-human liberal animal thugs that have been resorting to violence over and over and over. I'm simply hoping that conservatives in Cleveland will properly defend themselves. They have that legal right.

Black people also have that legal right - just like whitey.

Yeah, talk tough while you still can - cause ole whitey will soon be a minority...
This really illustrates the mind-set of the modern day libtard. It's not about right or wrong. It's not about lawful or unlawful. It's all about imposing their will through force and numbers. I mean - what rational person would give a shit if their ethnicity was "majority" or "minority"? Why is that even a focus/concern for Laky here?

I love when libtards have that accidental moment of honesty...

Let's just hope that when all of the idiot liberal sub-human animals resort to violence, armed conservatives will act in self-defense. So far, conservatives have allowed libtards to assault them and have inexplicably refused to defend themselves. Let's hope that changes in Cleveland. The world would be a much better place without these ignorant liberal thugs who can't accept liberty, freedom of speech, etc.

Wow....you're not racist or anything. And what "tough talk"? It's sub-human liberal animal thugs that have been resorting to violence over and over and over. I'm simply hoping that conservatives in Cleveland will properly defend themselves. They have that legal right.

It's not a black or white issue, stupid. It's a violent, ignorant liberal issue. Conservative whites and blacks, men and women, heterosexuals and homosexuals, etc. all have the right to defend themselves against you disgusting animals. And I pray they do it.

So, your hero Soros is going to be attempting to interfere with politics in the US even after his latest attempts failed. Is that what you're telling us?

Duh, I ain't telling you anything. The article speaks for itself...
yeah Soros will pay people to protest, we'll ask them why they are here and they will say "Shit I don't know, what I do know is some white dude just gave me a twenty!"

oh and BLM will be there looking to shoot cops......forgot that part.

It's not a black or white issue, stupid. It's a violent, ignorant liberal issue. Conservative whites and blacks, men and women, heterosexuals and homosexuals, etc. all have the right to defend themselves against you disgusting animals. And I pray they do it.

They have to make everything into a racial issue, so that they can keep the blacks on the plantation......gotta harvest those votes!

They have to make everything into a racial issue, so that they can keep the blacks on the plantation......gotta harvest those votes!
Since no one is dumber than Laky here - I have to believe he is one of those on the plantation being harvested for votes.

Since no one is dumber than Laky here - I have to believe he is one of those on the plantation being harvested for votes.

yep the democrats had pre whitey american slaves too...until Andy kicked them out.

Debating with lakhota is like beating up a retard....it's just too easy....

but blacks don't have the right to cause violence....if they would learn this....maybe, they wouldn't be so familiar with prisons.

'I say this with no joy whatsoever, but the far-left agitators in Cleveland will make the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago look like a fourth-grade slap fight,' said an Ohio Republican.

Nearly half of GOP insiders in key battleground states — many of whom will be in attendance — believe there’s a good chance violence will break out around next week’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus: a panel of swing-state operatives, activists and strategists. Forty-eight percent of Republican insiders said the odds are high that there will be violence at the convention that is likely to nominate Donald Trump, compared with 52 percent who thought the convention would be a mostly peaceful affair.

“Given the tenor of the campaign trail so far this year, coupled with rising social unrest, it is bound to spill over,” said one Iowa Republican, who, like all respondents, completed the survey anonymously. “It's really more a matter of how bad it will get.”

“The reaction and counter-reaction to the resurgent identity politics gripping the country’s politics make at least some clashes and mayhem a near certainty,” added a North Carolina Republican.

For the GOP insiders most concerned about violence in Cleveland, many cited protest groups tied to liberal causes, like the Black Lives Matter movement. Nearly a half-dozen Republicans mentioned the Hungarian-born billionaire George Soros, who is a prolific donor to liberal causes. But few thought violence would ensue from an effort to fight Trump’s nomination on the convention floor.

“It’s simply too big of a target for the malcontents and violent left to miss,” said an Iowa Republican. “George Soros’ money will pay for thousands of disaffected screaming thugs. Think Seattle [1999], Chicago 1968. Riots and looting. They are the tools of the liberal left.”

“I say this with no joy whatsoever,” a Republican in the host state of Ohio added, “but the far-left agitators in Cleveland will make the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago look like a fourth-grade slap fight.”

More: GOP Insiders Brace For Violence At Republican Convention

Well, we Democrats certainly hope Republicans have an "exciting" convention.

I imagine there's going to be a lot of fighting inside also. There many delegates that do not want Trump as the nominee, and they're going to get very vocal about it on the floor.

You've got the (never Trump) crowd in all corners.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Tempers are going to be flaring on the inside as well as the outside, so we may see a 2nd civil war starting on Monday. The party is trying to keep delegates in line--but all it's going to take is one person speaking out for the rest to join in.

I imagine there's going to be a lot of fighting inside also. There many delegates that do not want Trump as the nominee, and they're going to get very vocal about it on the floor.

One of many reasons I'm so proud to be a conservative. Unlike liberals, we don't blindly fall in line behind a bad or dangerous candidate. Nobody in the Republican Party should want Trump. And I'm damn glad they are fighting him every step of the way. If only liberals had that same kind of integrity we wouldn't keep ending up the pitiful candidates that we do.

Republicans forced you democrats to agree too.....

'I say this with no joy whatsoever, but the far-left agitators in Cleveland will make the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago look like a fourth-grade slap fight,' said an Ohio Republican.

Nearly half of GOP insiders in key battleground states — many of whom will be in attendance — believe there’s a good chance violence will break out around next week’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

That’s according to The POLITICO Caucus: a panel of swing-state operatives, activists and strategists. Forty-eight percent of Republican insiders said the odds are high that there will be violence at the convention that is likely to nominate Donald Trump, compared with 52 percent who thought the convention would be a mostly peaceful affair.

“Given the tenor of the campaign trail so far this year, coupled with rising social unrest, it is bound to spill over,” said one Iowa Republican, who, like all respondents, completed the survey anonymously. “It's really more a matter of how bad it will get.”

“The reaction and counter-reaction to the resurgent identity politics gripping the country’s politics make at least some clashes and mayhem a near certainty,” added a North Carolina Republican.

For the GOP insiders most concerned about violence in Cleveland, many cited protest groups tied to liberal causes, like the Black Lives Matter movement. Nearly a half-dozen Republicans mentioned the Hungarian-born billionaire George Soros, who is a prolific donor to liberal causes. But few thought violence would ensue from an effort to fight Trump’s nomination on the convention floor.

“It’s simply too big of a target for the malcontents and violent left to miss,” said an Iowa Republican. “George Soros’ money will pay for thousands of disaffected screaming thugs. Think Seattle [1999], Chicago 1968. Riots and looting. They are the tools of the liberal left.”

“I say this with no joy whatsoever,” a Republican in the host state of Ohio added, “but the far-left agitators in Cleveland will make the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago look like a fourth-grade slap fight.”

More: GOP Insiders Brace For Violence At Republican Convention

Well, we Democrats certainly hope Republicans have an "exciting" convention.
I think they are orchestrating the violence. The worst the news the better trump does.

Americans minds have been taken over by the media. Sometimes we buy what they're trying to sell us sometimes we don't.

Im not buying polls showing its close. The media said that about Romney too.

Poll women Latino blacks and Arabs trumps done

There should be a very heavy National Guard presence in Cleveland...and any rioters should simply be machine gunned.
I think liberals should stay out of Cleveland. Us Democrats don't want protesters at our convention either. Let's be respectful.

If you don't like trump vote for hillary. Campaign for her. But leave Republicans alone. It's their country too.

Forum List

Back