GOP Insiders Brace For Violence At Republican Convention - Mayhem

Can't wait for the Bernasses, and Hildebeast FAGERALS to meet.....

th

Will you be there with your Drumpf for Dictator signs?
No sign...perhaps you'll volunteer?

Terrorist%20in%20the%20crosshairs.jpg

The title of this thread was a mistake. What was intended was"

DNC Insiders HOPE For Violence At Republican Convention - Mayhem

I don't think there has ever been a time when the left would actually threaten violence in a political convention. Thank you freaking low information left wing idiots for that stunning alert.

The title of this thread was a mistake. What was intended was"

DNC Insiders HOPE For Violence At Republican Convention - Mayhem
Never fear

Republicans have their second amendment remedies

Who knows maybe the Isis will attack the republican national convention.
Liberals have been involved with, and advocated for, extreme violence for many decades. Remember 'ole Bill Ayers and his Weather Underground? First Dumbocrats declared war on the United States because Republican's ended slavery. And then Bill Ayers and his Weather Underground assholes declared war on the United States for not embracing communism.

Hot diggity dog, I can't wait...

upload_2016-7-15_23-50-19.jpeg

republican_2016_convention_coasters-r4bfa58b8a9504280947010ed3c13dc9b_ambkq_8byvr_324.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-15_23-50-8.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-15_23-50-8.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 24
  • upload_2016-7-15_23-50-39.jpeg
    upload_2016-7-15_23-50-39.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 25
The Country is braced for violence and has been during the sorry assed eight years of the "hope/change" administration that did nothing but create unrest in the Mid-east and racial tension back home. Why would the left feel the need to threaten the republican party with violence unless they were promoting it?

Yeah, blame it all on the black guy...

dfbf57c6bbf9571d2313df79b6cf80fe.jpg
Lakhota, I would like to read the article your meme is based on. I have read a far different version. In the version I read, the Pentagon warns Obama and Clinton to not build and fund ISIS.

View attachment 81690

republican_2016_convention_coasters-r4bfa58b8a9504280947010ed3c13dc9b_ambkq_8byvr_324.jpg
Let's just hope that when all of the idiot liberal sub-human animals resort to violence, armed conservatives will act in self-defense. So far, conservatives have allowed libtards to assault them and have inexplicably refused to defend themselves. Let's hope that changes in Cleveland. The world would be a much better place without these ignorant liberal thugs who can't accept liberty, freedom of speech, etc.

Any time there is violence mayhem blood etc. It is always "them" . These posters encourage cheer hope for it.

Waste of Police resource out in summer heat full riot gear to fight ignorant anarchists scum. They got enough work to do. Furk all of U! I hope u get your head slammed into a cement curb, temple first. U cost America money, kiss my narrow white rear!!!

View attachment 81690

Let's just hope that when all of the idiot liberal sub-human animals resort to violence, armed conservatives will act in self-defense. So far, conservatives have allowed libtards to assault them and have inexplicably refused to defend themselves. Let's hope that changes in Cleveland. The world would be a much better place without these ignorant liberal thugs who can't accept liberty, freedom of speech, etc.

Yeah, talk tough while you still can - cause ole whitey will soon be a minority...

Yeah, talk tough while you still can - cause ole whitey will soon be a minority...
Wow....you're not racist or anything. And what "tough talk"? It's sub-human liberal animal thugs that have been resorting to violence over and over and over. I'm simply hoping that conservatives in Cleveland will properly defend themselves. They have that legal right.

Forum List

Back