🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

Is this relevant to today? Who cares? Blacks cling to the past and won't let the past go. Blacks can't get past racism. Other groups like South Americans , Asians or Europeans (Italians Irish Poles or whatever) got over this years ago. What is the hang-up, African Americans?

The simple version of history for people who just don't give a shit about history.
I usually scroll past MaryL's posts. I don't have time for dopes unless I can get them all riled up, like Rabbi and Liability.
That's a nice touch, I will get you a big fat fruit cake for Christmas. Wow.
Sorry. Produce more intelligent posts.

Is this relevant to today? Who cares? Blacks cling to the past and won't let the past go. Blacks can't get past racism. Other groups like South Americans , Asians or Europeans (Italians Irish Poles or whatever) got over this years ago. What is the hang-up, African Americans?

The simple version of history for people who just don't give a shit about history.
I usually scroll past MaryL's posts. I don't have time for dopes unless I can get them all riled up, like Rabbi and Liability.
That's a nice touch, I will get you a big fat fruit cake for Christmas. Wow.
Sorry. Produce more intelligent posts.

Yes you should but none of us holds much hope for that.

HOj
Why are you deflecting to Democrats/Republicans when he is talking about Conservatives/Liberals?

Why won't you recognize that it was Southern State Dems who had those racist segregation rules?
I'm not concerned with the changing labels of Democrat and Republican.

Stick with the labels that do not change: Conservative and Liberal.

The Majority of the House and Senate were Conservative and Moderate in the 1960's
The Liberals were a small minority. They took over the Democrat party in the early 1970's.

Oh really? So the overwhelming support for the passage of Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty was an exercise in sensible Centrism?

The passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act were example of commonsense Moderate politics?

lol, if you had a brain you'd at least attempt to think before you posted.

Yes they worked together.
House - Dems 153 of 244 - 63% voted for it.
Repubs - 136 of 171 - 80% voted for it.
Senate - Dems 46 of 67- 69% voted for it.
Repubs - 27 of 33- 82% voted for it.
Johnson wanted his war on poverty passed before the Civil Rights act.

That's quite a non answer. Shut up, quit making a fool of yourself.

HOj
Why won't you recognize that it was Southern State Dems who had those racist segregation rules?

The Majority of the House and Senate were Conservative and Moderate in the 1960's
The Liberals were a small minority. They took over the Democrat party in the early 1970's.

Oh really? So the overwhelming support for the passage of Lyndon Johnson's War on Poverty was an exercise in sensible Centrism?

The passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act were example of commonsense Moderate politics?

Carb is just a hate filled black chile.....and a troll.

Please don't feed him

State for the record which country you live in.

HOj

Please don't feed him

Look you stupid fuck, where do you think Omaha is?

God what an idiot you are.

Here's a question that will silence you...

What 'free shit' are the 70+% of Jewish Americans that vote Democrat voting for? What 'free shit' are the 70+% of Asian-Americans that vote Democrat voting for?

Nothing you could EVER say would silence me son.....never has, never will.

We both know you are over your head here.

But I did. You did not utter a single word relevant to the facts I pointed out.

That, by definition, is silence.

I've been laughing at you since our first exchange kid ;)

November was VERY good for me, you??

Not so much .

I'm in New York. Where do you live, that was so good in November?

The United States.

My side owns both houses...and soon Jake will be bitch slapped because his people are simply going along with Obama;)

Don't lie. You're boring us.

I know Poles and Vietnamese or East Europeans that escaped poverty and persecution to transcend this "hate" crap and made a life for them selves. What is holding blacks back? Racism isn't holding blacks back. Blacks are holding them selves back. They can work harder and transcend this mess, but no, they blame others and accept failure. I see that. Blacks are their own worst enemy.

You don't know any history at all, do you. Any idea what was happening between 1865 and 1965? Any clue at all?

You should be arguing with your RWnut pals who keep insisting that this year is the year that magically black America votes GOP.

Oh and btw, since you're not an American, what the fuck business is it of yours?

So um......if I'm not "American" what am I?
You're Roo, Queen of the Trailer Park.

(smile) Rage on little boy ;)

November was hard for you, I know.
Why would November upset me? Harry Reid is effectively still in control of the Senate, and Nancy Pelosi is stronger now than anytime since giving up the gavel. This is going to be 2 years of stalemates, then a wave election for Democrats, this time on Hillary's coattails.

...and in the meantime, Obama will keep issuing Executive Orders. Life is good!

At least you admit that your side detests the Constitution ;)
In what way? Obama's EOs are legal, and under his authority, just like Bush and Reagan's were.

Even FOXNEWS admits it, and they're a Rightwing propaganda outfit.

HOj

Please don't feed him

You used 16 words to not answer his question when 1 word would have.

And he's the idiot?

HOj

Please don't feed him

You used 16 words to not answer his question when 1 word would have.

And he's the idiot?

Both you and Carb, any questions?

They honestly should have picked a speaker that wasn't as big a racist as obama. The country is more divided now thanks to his divisive bullshit. He's the opposite of MLK.

Obama is a historic president and gave a great speech

Who would you have rather had?

Anyone else would have been better.
President Obama is the one who tried to stop the D.C. school vouchers. He was forced by the people of D.C. who are for them to reinstate the vouchers.
I don't know why a Black President would be so against a better education for the black children of Washington D. C., when his own children go to a better school.
Vouchers are a scam meant to allow white parents to send their kids to better schools. The so called "good schools" can't handle all the kids who would want to go there

Republicans de facto boycotted this 50 year celebration because they believe this is the way to knock down that 90+percent support that Democrats get from black voters.

That is how brilliant the GOP'ers are.

They boycotted the 50th anniversary of MLKs March on Washington speech....Why would they go to Selma?

Forum List

Back