🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

Reid is recovering from eye surgery. Not sure why the other two aren't going. But mostly only Dems are going so why the deflection? Why are the Republicans avoiding it en masse?

I asked a simple question, you're bawling about repubs not attending while ignoring some "top" dems didn't attend. I have no idea why they didn't attend and to be honest it's not an issue to me. The media and you people are making it an issue
Where was Rush Limbaugh?

And what would Rush do there? Would they give him a platform to talk about MLK? would the racist shits, such as Sharpton, Jackson, and Obuma have their protesters make a big fucking scene, talking shit about THE WHITE MAN? Face it, it's a PROPAGANDA promotion of the radical left, usurping what was once a legitimate civil rights march, where RACIST DEMOCRAT POLICE of the South beat 80+ people into a bloody pulp. Your comment are awaited rightewingnut.

You too Fugly, I LOVE slapping your stupid ass around on a variety of topics!
Didn't see much coverage on Fox

Why would you see DemocRAT propaganda on FOX? Don't you have enough with MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, and PBS to satisfy your little leftist heart?

These fools can't even recognize they are being played

Reid is recovering from eye surgery. Not sure why the other two aren't going. But mostly only Dems are going so why the deflection? Why are the Republicans avoiding it en masse?

I asked a simple question, you're bawling about repubs not attending while ignoring some "top" dems didn't attend. I have no idea why they didn't attend and to be honest it's not an issue to me. The media and you people are making it an issue
Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Where is Fox?

Brietbart?

Alex Jones?

Crazy Baby Huey lil Glenny Beck?

The party of the big tent, right?

Racist assholes, one and all.

Why would they go only to be shunned, protested, and have the CommieRAT machine use it as a propaganda tool? Why did the Obomanation CLAIM it was becvause of Selma he was born, FOUR YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED...Well FUGLY, answer that question....Pay PARTICULAR attention to the 2:10 and after time!...You fucking stupid bitch!

LOL I had forgot the stupid son of bitch claimed that

I FORGET little when it comes to the insipid values of the left and their continuous lies!

Well Fugly, what about that Obomanation speech and his TRYING to plant himself as a PRODUCT of it?...Come on Fugly, even you RightWingNut, tell me how he gets away with this LIE... Now 4 years CAN'T BE A MISPEAK!!!!....Where are you Pond Scum?

Well Fugly, what about that Obomanation speech and his TRYING to plant himself as a PRODUCT of it?...Come on Fugly, even you RightWingNut, tell me how he gets away with this LIE... Now 4 years CAN'T BE A MISPEAK!!!!....Where are you Pond Scum?

Obama is actually 4 years older than he thinks. After all, he also thinks there are 57 states.

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

And what would Rush do there? Would they give him a platform to talk about MLK? would the racist shits, such as Sharpton, Jackson, and Obuma have their protesters make a big fucking scene, talking shit about THE WHITE MAN? Face it, it's a PROPAGANDA promotion of the radical left, usurping what was once a legitimate civil rights march, where RACIST DEMOCRAT POLICE of the South beat 80+ people into a bloody pulp. Your comment are awaited rightewingnut.

Maybe they had important things to report? Look, not everybody is consumed by white guilt like you are. Get over it and stop looking like a whiny fool
What could be more significant than Selma?

All blacks are a product of Selma

Obama could not have been President without it

Obama is actually 4 years older than he thinks. After all, he also thinks there are 57 states.
You're right, he's a fool , a liar, and has people like you sucking his dick!

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Maybe they had important things to report? Look, not everybody is consumed by white guilt like you are. Get over it and stop looking like a whiny fool
What could be more significant than Selma?
Yes, to the propaganda crowd, this is significant! To RACIAL HARMONY, it's just another NAIL in the road to that end!

All blacks are a product of Selma

Obama could not have been President without it

So HE LIES...Come on bright boy, HE FUCKING LIED...You can say it, your credentials as being a full blown subversive :ahole-1: won't be tarnished, IF you tell the truth for once! You're allowed 2 truth's a year according to the Alinsky handbook!

Obama: Selma Got Me Born

Senator Obama might be considered guilty of engaging in little pandering here by trying to imply a direct line between the 1965 Selma, Alabama, marches and his personal background (since he was speaking in Selma at the time). However, the tenor of his speech was how the overall growth and progress of the Civil Rights movement affected the outlook of blacks (including his family), both in the U.S. and abroad. That movement did not start with the 1965 marches in Selma; it was a process that began and grew across the years, including among its landmark events the 1955-56 bus boycott in Montgomery (which occurred several years before Barack Obama was born, and before his father left Africa for the U.S.) and the 1963 anti-segregation protests in Birmingham — all of which (along with the Selma marches) took place in Alabama, and all of which were referenced by Senator Obama in his speech that day:

Yet something happened back here in Selma, Alabama. Something happened in Birmingham that sent out what Bobby Kennedy called, "Ripples of hope all around the world." Something happened when a bunch of women decided they were going to walk instead of ride the bus after a long day of doing somebody else's laundry, looking after somebody else's children. When men who had PhD's decided that's enough and we're going to stand up for our dignity. That sent a shout across oceans so that my grandfather began to imagine something different for his son. His son, who grew up herding goats in a small village in Africa could suddenly set his sights a little higher and believe that maybe a black man in this world had a chance.

What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation.​

More: snopes.com: Say What, Barack?

Why do NaziCons always try to spread lies and ignore context? The civil rights events leading up to Selma did get Obama born.

Senator Obama might be considered guilty of engaging in little pandering here by trying to imply a direct line between the 1965 Selma, Alabama, marches and his personal background (since he was speaking in Selma at the time). However, the tenor of his speech was how the overall growth and progress of the Civil Rights movement affected the outlook of blacks (including his family), both in the U.S. and abroad. That movement did not start with the 1965 marches in Selma; it was a process that began and grew across the years, including among its landmark events the 1955-56 bus boycott in Montgomery (which occurred several years before Barack Obama was born, and before his father left Africa for the U.S.) and the 1963 anti-segregation protests in Birmingham — all of which (along with the Selma marches) took place in Alabama, and all of which were referenced by Senator Obama in his speech that day:

Yet something happened back here in Selma, Alabama. Something happened in Birmingham that sent out what Bobby Kennedy called, "Ripples of hope all around the world." Something happened when a bunch of women decided they were going to walk instead of ride the bus after a long day of doing somebody else's laundry, looking after somebody else's children. When men who had PhD's decided that's enough and we're going to stand up for our dignity. That sent a shout across oceans so that my grandfather began to imagine something different for his son. His son, who grew up herding goats in a small village in Africa could suddenly set his sights a little higher and believe that maybe a black man in this world had a chance.

What happened in Selma, Alabama and Birmingham also stirred the conscience of the nation.​

More: snopes.com Say What Barack

Why do NaziCons always try to spread lies and ignore context? The civil rights events leading up to Selma did get Obama born.

IGNORE CONTEXT, what LIES SNOPES spreads... we HEARD HIM say if it wasn't for Selma, Barack Jr. won't be here!!!!!!

More PROPAGANDA from SNOPES the Left Wings favored source of lies, spin and manipulation. The fucking guy LIED to make it look like HE was a part of Selma, when his parents were 10,000 miles away in Africa, and Indonesia. along with baby B. Hussein!!!!

More: snopes.com Say What Barack

IGNORE CONTEXT, what LIES SNOPES spreads... we HEARD HIM say if it wasn't for Selma, Barack Jr. won't be here!!!!!!

More PROPAGANDA from SNOPES the Left Wings favored source of lies, spin and manipulation. The fucking guy LIED to make it look like HE was a part of Selma, when his parents were 10,000 miles away in Africa, and Indonesia. along with baby B. Hussein!!!!
Mebbe he was in a chopper that got shot down over Selma and pinned down for hours, or maybe he came under sniper fire in a hot LZ in Selma, or sumfin' Liberal like dat...

More: snopes.com: Say What, Barack?

Thanks for posting this. I was just going to ignore their lies because facts mean nothing to them. Not a damn thing.

But....but.....now we have a black President who they hate....so.....

That's because all the dixiecrats flipped after 1965.
Sure they did....

Strange......most of them here in the South still vote Dimocrat. Kentucky for example.

Nonsense, most of the south has voted Republican for more than thirty years.
Bullshit. I live here. I know what's going on. Democrats just don't give em reason enough to show up at the polls, but most of these Dixicrats are still voting Dimocrat. They can't bring themselves to vote for Democrats anymore and they won't vote for Republicans.

I lived in the South for many years and just about everyone was Democrat. Maybe they don't vote, but most claim to be registered Dems.

...What could be more significant than Selma?
A good burger?
You revel in your own ignorance.
I'm quite well-informed as to the value of a good burger, thank you very much.
teeth_smile.gif

Forum List

Back