🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

Yes they worked together.
House - Dems 153 of 244 - 63% voted for it.
Repubs - 136 of 171 - 80% voted for it.
Senate - Dems 46 of 67- 69% voted for it.
Repubs - 27 of 33- 82% voted for it.
Johnson wanted his war on poverty passed before the Civil Rights act.

Carb is just a hate filled black chile.....and a troll.

Please don't feed him

State for the record which country you live in.

Look you stupid fuck, where do you think Omaha is?

God what an idiot you are.
You used 16 words to not answer his question when 1 word would have.

And he's the idiot?

Both you and Carb, any questions?
You know Tim McGraw is a Democrat, right?
Tim McGraw

I don't really get why Repubs act this way. Can one of you explain?

Why didn't Reid, Durbin and Schumer attend? They are "top" democrats
Reid is recovering from eye surgery. Not sure why the other two aren't going. But mostly only Dems are going so why the deflection? Why are the Republicans avoiding it en masse?

I asked a simple question, you're bawling about repubs not attending while ignoring some "top" dems didn't attend. I have no idea why they didn't attend and to be honest it's not an issue to me. The media and you people are making it an issue

Reid is recovering from eye surgery. Not sure why the other two aren't going. But mostly only Dems are going so why the deflection? Why are the Republicans avoiding it en masse?

I asked a simple question, you're bawling about repubs not attending while ignoring some "top" dems didn't attend. I have no idea why they didn't attend and to be honest it's not an issue to me. The media and you people are making it an issue
Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

How would I know? I don't even like Limbaugh

Carb is just a hate filled black chile.....and a troll.

Please don't feed him

State for the record which country you live in.

Look you stupid fuck, where do you think Omaha is?

God what an idiot you are.
You used 16 words to not answer his question when 1 word would have.

And he's the idiot?

Both you and Carb, any questions?
You know Tim McGraw is a Democrat, right?
Tim McGraw
He can't sing, but maybe he ain't all bad after all.

Where was Rush Limbaugh?
Probably the Dominican Republic.

If they can't wear a pointed white hat, the GOP refuses to go.
Retard .... The KKK are democrats .
Nonsense.

Ask any Klansman what party he most identifies with and he'll tell you the GOP, he'll also likely identify as conservative.
Really? And Robert Bryd was what again? Please try to keep your lies to a minimum. by the way now they would call themselves ether independents or libertarians.

Like other Dems, Byrd saw the error of his ways and dumped the kkk right where they belong - in the garbage. Hell, even Geo Wallace did that.

But, why hide behind ancient history? How about address the kkk/white supremacist as they are now?

Republicans and/or tee potty scum, through and through.

This board shows that every day - the worst racists, the white supremacist types, they are ALL RWs.

Every single one of them.

Including you.

Repubs chose to boycott because they are the party of racism.

They have made their statement.

Period.

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

And what would Rush do there? Would they give him a platform to talk about MLK? would the racist shits, such as Sharpton, Jackson, and Obuma have their protesters make a big fucking scene, talking shit about THE WHITE MAN? Face it, it's a PROPAGANDA promotion of the radical left, usurping what was once a legitimate civil rights march, where RACIST DEMOCRAT POLICE of the South beat 80+ people into a bloody pulp. Your comment are awaited rightewingnut.

You too Fugly, I LOVE slapping your stupid ass around on a variety of topics!

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Where is Fox?

Brietbart?

Alex Jones?

Crazy Baby Huey lil Glenny Beck?

The party of the big tent, right?

Racist assholes, one and all.

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

And what would Rush do there? Would they give him a platform to talk about MLK? would the racist shits, such as Sharpton, Jackson, and Obuma have their protesters make a big fucking scene, talking shit about THE WHITE MAN? Face it, it's a PROPAGANDA promotion of the radical left, usurping what was once a legitimate civil rights march, where RACIST DEMOCRAT POLICE of the South beat 80+ people into a bloody pulp. Your comment are awaited rightewingnut.

Didn't see much coverage on Fox

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Maybe they had important things to report? Look, not everybody is consumed by white guilt like you are. Get over it and stop looking like a whiny fool

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Where is Fox?

Brietbart?

Alex Jones?

Why would they go only to be shunned, protested, and have the CommieRAT machine use it as a propaganda tool? Why did the Obomanation CLAIM it was becvause of Selma he was born, FOUR YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED...Well FUGLY, answer that question....Pay PARTICULAR attention to the 2:10 and after time!...You fucking stupid bitch!

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Why would you see DemocRAT propaganda on FOX? Don't you have enough with MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, and PBS to satisfy your little leftist heart?

Where was Rush Limbaugh?

Where is Fox?

Brietbart?

Alex Jones?

Why would they go only to be shunned, protested, and have the CommieRAT machine use it as a propaganda tool? Why did the Obomanation CLAIM it was becvause of Selma he was born, FOUR YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED...Well FUGLY, answer that question....Pay PARTICULAR attention to the 2:10 and after time!...You fucking stupid bitch!

LOL I had forgot the stupid son of bitch claimed that

Aw some republicans didn't want to see illegal aliens steal what blacks fought for.

It's a shame.

Forum List

Back