🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

It's not divided among the non-racists who are fine with a Black president.

Meaning you'd vote for Condi.
If she was a Liberal? In a heartbeat.

Ahhhh, so it must be the right "kind" of Black, thank you.
No, it must be the right kind of politician. I don't vote for conservatives, who are against my best interests.

Stop acting stupid.

So you only vote for people who promise to give you free shit.....got it.

Here's a question that will silence you...

What 'free shit' are the 70+% of Jewish Americans that vote Democrat voting for? What 'free shit' are the 70+% of Asian-Americans that vote Democrat voting for?

Republicans de facto boycotted this 50 year celebration because they believe this is the way to knock down that 90+percent support that Democrats get from black voters.

That is how brilliant the GOP'ers are.

90% of 15% of the population.

Go ahead and keep them.

You should be arguing with your RWnut pals who keep insisting that this year is the year that magically black America votes GOP.

Oh and btw, since you're not an American, what the fuck business is it of yours?

So um......if I'm not "American" what am I?
You're Roo, Queen of the Trailer Park.

GOP leaders to skip Selma event

Fact check...

Dubya was there; when did he convert to a liberal? Also, Fox News covered the whole speech live. Didn't see a blip of it on MSNBC. So, I guess conservatives were "there" and the liberal far left missed the event, or at least broadcasting it..

Republicans de facto boycotted this 50 year celebration because they believe this is the way to knock down that 90+percent support that Democrats get from black voters.

That is how brilliant the GOP'ers are.

90% of 15% of the population.

Go ahead and keep them.

You should be arguing with your RWnut pals who keep insisting that this year is the year that magically black America votes GOP.

Oh and btw, since you're not an American, what the fuck business is it of yours?

So um......if I'm not "American" what am I?
You're Roo, Queen of the Trailer Park.

(smile) Rage on little boy ;)

November was hard for you, I know.

I know Poles and Vietnamese or East Europeans that escaped poverty and persecution to transcend this "hate" crap and made a life for them selves. What is holding blacks back? Racism isn't holding blacks back. Blacks are holding them selves back. They can work harder and transcend this mess, but no, they blame others and accept failure. I see that. Blacks are their own worst enemy.

300+ posts in and NO ONE can make any semblance of a decent argument for why the Republican should make such a clearly conscious decision to boycott this event?

Name one meritorious justification for such a boycott.

Meaning you'd vote for Condi.

No, it must be the right kind of politician. I don't vote for conservatives, who are against my best interests.

Stop acting stupid.

What 'free shit' are the 70+% of Jewish Americans that vote Democrat voting for? What 'free shit' are the 70+% of Asian-Americans that vote Democrat voting for?

Nothing you could EVER say would silence me son.....never has, never will.

We both know you are over your head here.

I know Poles and Vietnamese or East Europeans that escaped poverty and persecution to transcend this "hate" crap and made a life for them selves. What is holding blacks back? Racism isn't holding blacks back. Blacks are holding them selves back. They can work harder and transcend this mess, but no, they blame others and accept failure. I see that. Blacks are their own worst enemy.

Asian-Americansvote overwhelmingly Democrat.

300+ posts in and NO ONE can make any semblance of a decent argument for why the Republican should make such a clearly conscious decision to boycott this event?

Fox News covered it live. MSNBC has not yet shown a blip of it. Also, Dubya Bush was there on the stage with Obama.. Not much of a conservative boycott from where I'm sitting..

Stop acting stupid.

But I did. You did not utter a single word relevant to the facts I pointed out.

That, by definition, is silence.

Is this relevant to today? Who cares? Blacks cling to the past and won't let the past go. Blacks can't get past racism. Other groups like South Americans , Asians or Europeans (Italians Irish Poles or whatever) got over this years ago. What is the hang-up, African Americans?

The simple version of history for people who just don't give a shit about history.
I usually scroll past MaryL's posts. I don't have time for dopes unless I can get them all riled up, like Rabbi and Liability.
That's a nice touch, I will get you a big fat fruit cake for Christmas. Wow.

Stop acting stupid.

I've been laughing at you since our first exchange kid ;)

November was VERY good for me, you??

Not so much .

Is this relevant to today? Who cares? Blacks cling to the past and won't let the past go. Blacks can't get past racism. Other groups like South Americans , Asians or Europeans (Italians Irish Poles or whatever) got over this years ago. What is the hang-up, African Americans?

The simple version of history for people who just don't give a shit about history.
I usually scroll past MaryL's posts. I don't have time for dopes unless I can get them all riled up, like Rabbi and Liability.
That's a nice touch, I will get you a big fat fruit cake for Christmas. Wow.

So you are going to send him Carb????

;)
;)

Fox News covered it live. MSNBC has not yet shown a blip of it. Also, Dubya Bush was there on the stage with Obama.. Not much of a conservative boycott from where I'm sitting..

lol, Bush is your one guy there? That is so much funnier than you realize. Priceless.

Stop acting stupid.

I've been laughing at you since our first exchange kid ;)

November was VERY good for me, you??

Not so much .

I'm in New York. Where do you live, that was so good in November?

Maybe the folks there need to know that all advancement of them was, has and will be be halted , slowed or destroyed by the democrat party. What makes it even worse is their pastors and reverends have sold them out. How many are now taught that it was republicans that freed the slaves in the USA? Or that all major advancement in civil right were made because Republicans pushed it ? Do you think they know that before Wilson a democrat president was in office the military hadn't been segregated for decades? Did they know the very first black men in congress were republicans?

If they can't wear a pointed white hat, the GOP refuses to go.
Retard .... The KKK are democrats .
Nonsense.

Ask any Klansman what party he most identifies with and he'll tell you the GOP, he'll also likely identify as conservative.
Really? And Robert Bryd was what again? Please try to keep your lies to a minimum. by the way now they would call themselves ether independents or libertarians.

Forum List

Back