GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?
You think people will actually forget what obama and hillary said the day after the attack and then change days later? Knowing that night what actually happen?

This reminds me of Obama releasing his long form.

In two days "new" evidence is bound to surface casting doubt upon the report.

No that would be rhinos

Now would be the time for a tactical withdraw
Yes you are an idiot. go crash your cab hopefully your fare will be another liberal.

The butt hurt is strong. Oh well. When you fall for the lies and bullshit of Republican politicians and are then proven wrong about your beliefs, you deserve to have the truth shoved up your ass.
Fuck you I still will point out Gruber supports what I have always pointed out about people like you
YALL ARE SOME STUPID SON OF A BITCHES

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

200 is a very conservative estimate. I'd put it at over 1000.

Where is Darrell Issa when you need him most. .[/QUOTE]

Hopefully trying to pull his head out of his ass, but don't hold your breath.....oh, well perhaps you should.

Now when did you EVER see or hear a Republican say they were wrong or apologize for it?

Never. You are correct. Usually they just double down on stupid.
If republicans supported obamacare that would be true. But we all know who supports obamacare, the stupid people of America.
People like you.

The report re-asserts that the President did in fact call it an act of terror:

upload_2014-11-22_8-10-9.png

We told you so.

I gotta tell ya...the man with a 64" chest is the best spokesman for the USMB nutters. He's golden.

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.
xxxxxxxxxxx
and you believe that shit ! what a fucking dupe :up:

i see it as another cover up of a failure to respond appropriately. :up:

I agree, Republicans cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything ever.

Fuck you I still will point out Gruber supports what I have always pointed out about people like you

Yep the butt hurt is strong and getting stronger. Now bigrebbie is blowing shit out his ass. Butt at least he has stayed around for the beating. Give him that. His butt buddies have all run away.

Yep the butt hurt is strong and getting stronger. Now bigrebbie is blowing shit out his ass. Butt at least he has stayed around for the beating. Give him that. His butt buddies have all run away.
Doesn't matter what you think I am laughing my ass off at all the stupid people
Gruber approved.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. Can someone please tell me if liberals are claiming that it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video as they claimed?

Here is the testimony of people that were actually there.

That is 46 minutes. I know it is a waste of time for me to post that, but there it is. From the actual people that were there.

I ask again, are the moron liberals on this page saying it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video?

Just to remind you liberal liars......

Obama Admin admits no protest before Benghazi attack, security 'inappropriately low'

Go lie to someone else you pieces of shit. Your fucking liars are fucking liars. You are all nothing but double talking hypocrites.

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.
xxxxxxxxxxx
and you believe that shit ! what a fucking dupe :up:

i see it as another cover up of a failure to respond appropriately. :up:

I agree, Republicans cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything ever.
When a Republican gets liar of the year we'll talk
When republicans create a law that has fucked America as bad as obamacare has we'll talk
Gruber said you were stupid.

So ....what do we know?

There was conflicting reports of the cause of the attack
There was no coverup
There was no stand down order

Republicans: What difference does it make?

Liberals are so fucking stupid. Can someone please tell me if liberals are claiming that it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video as they claimed?

Here is the testimony of people that were actually there.

That is 46 minutes. I know it is a waste of time for me to post that, but there it is. From the actual people that were there.

I ask again, are the moron liberals on this page saying it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video?

Just to remind you liberal liars......

Obama Admin admits no protest before Benghazi attack, security 'inappropriately low'

Go lie to someone else you pieces of shit. Your fucking liars are fucking liars. You are all nothing but double talking hypocrites.

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

They are to stupid to care.

Forum List

Back