GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

I just went to Fox News.

Wall to wall blasting coverage practically 24/7 for months and months and months and months screaming wrong!! doing !! coverup!!! -- stand !! down!! and today --
with the report...

We get all of about 5 sentences saying, basically : meh. nope.

lol

BigReb's butthurt is greater then the scale used to measure butthurt.
How is what I said being butt hurt?
Maybe you should stop drinking obamas kool aid and break free of that power he has over you.

I would suggest that in light of the fact that you still cannot bring yourself to admit that the REPUBLICAN led investigation has exonerated the man, that perhaps it is YOU sipping that cooliad.
What fact something from CNN?

Wow, total cricketts.

Bigreb is to stupid to count - I give the right a pass for him.

So, no one going to man and admit that this was a pile of horseshit?

One of the issues investigated was the sopposid "cover-up."

This thread has potential to be the very best thread of the day. At least for giggles and grins.
Come on you right wing whackos. Big rebbie is HURT. His punt was blocked. Penalty called for roughing the kicker. Where is Darrell Issa when you need him most. .

Maybe you should stop drinking obamas kool aid and break free of that power he has over you.

I would suggest that in light of the fact that you still cannot bring yourself to admit that the REPUBLICAN led investigation has exonerated the man, that perhaps it is YOU sipping that cooliad.

Wow ... just wow.

Wow, total cricketts.

Bigreb is to stupid to count - I give the right a pass for him.

So, no one going to man and admit that this was a pile of horseshit?

One of the issues investigated was the sopposid "cover-up."

This thread has potential to be the very best thread of the day. At least for giggles and grins.
Come on you right wing whackos. Big rebbie is HURT. His punt was blocked. Penalty called for roughing the kicker. Where is Darrell Issa when you need him most. .
Really I am glad you are amused at Americas failure
But we already know who the stupid people of America are. Gruber had you pegged all the time.

Wow ... just wow.
Yes you are an idiot. go crash your cab hopefully your fare will be another liberal.

I hope not! Liberals actually tip.

I just went to Fox News.

Wall to wall blasting coverage practically 24/7 for months and months and months and months screaming wrong!! doing !! coverup!!! -- stand !! down!! and today --
with the report...

We get all of about 5 sentences saying, basically : meh. nope.

lol
But this is the story of the century, on par with 9-11

How can Fox not give it the coverage it deserves?

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.
xxxxxxxxxxx
and you believe that shit ! what a fucking dupe :up:

i see it as another cover up of a failure to respond appropriately. :up:

Response of Right wing media to this report....

What difference does it make?

Forum List

Back