GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

So ....what do we know?

There was conflicting reports of the cause of the attack
There was no coverup
There was no stand down order

Republicans: What difference does it make?
We know what obama said the day after the attack we know what Hillary said that cannot ever be forgotten, unless you are stupid.

Go lie to someone else you pieces of shit. Your fucking liars are fucking liars. You are all nothing but double talking hypocrites.

Hey with that kind of logic, you should have been on that committee with bigrebbie. You a Darrell Issa clone?

Liberals are so fucking stupid. Can someone please tell me if liberals are claiming that it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video as they claimed?

Here is the testimony of people that were actually there.

That is 46 minutes. I know it is a waste of time for me to post that, but there it is. From the actual people that were there.

I ask again, are the moron liberals on this page saying it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video?

Just to remind you liberal liars......

Obama Admin admits no protest before Benghazi attack, security 'inappropriately low'

Go lie to someone else you pieces of shit. Your fucking liars are fucking liars. You are all nothing but double talking hypocrites.

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

That's the spirit!
Don't give up!

The republican's who interviewed those guys and who wrote the report are in on the CON-spear-OH-see!

imagesqtbnANd9GcRx7bByIhll3WHYn64WQ.jpg

Hey with that kind of logic, you should have been on that committee with bigrebbie. You a Darrell Issa clone?
Don't use the word LOGIC it has no place in your vocabulary Logical people would not support obama.

Liberals are so fucking stupid. Can someone please tell me if liberals are claiming that it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video as they claimed?

That is 46 minutes. I know it is a waste of time for me to post that, but there it is. From the actual people that were there.

I ask again, are the moron liberals on this page saying it was a spontaneous attack caused by a video?

Obama Admin admits no protest before Benghazi attack, security 'inappropriately low'

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

They are to stupid to care.

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

This post was Gruber approved^^^^^^^^^^^

Watching Fox now

Open discussion about how Obama is a liar. No mention that the Fox Benghazi coverage is wrong. Did see a ticker at the bottom of the screen mentioning the report and how it mirrors the eight previous reports

Does this mean Benghazi is dead after two straight years of reporting? You don't know Republicans

Rinse and repeat

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

How Alisky of you, mouseboy.

Poor thing. Gonna be hard weaning yourself off the BENngazhi nipple, ain't it?

I made a typo?

Maybe this story IS crap?

I guess the Republicns who honked out this crap-sandwich were drugged up or something....

Watching Fox now

Open discussion about how Obama is a liar. No mention that the Fox Benghazi coverage is wrong. Did see a ticker at the bottom of the screen mentioning the report and how it mirrors the eight previous reports

Does this mean Benghazi is dead after two straight years of reporting? You don't know Republicans

Rinse and repeat
Not likely. If history is any teacher, dowdy Gowdy and the merry band of Issa idiots, they're likely to double down on the stoopid. It's genetic.

Since the RWnuts were allowed to start more than 200 threads either lying about Benghazi or out of ignorance not telling the truth,

I wonder if it would be okay for the sane among us to start 200 threads that do tell the truth?

200 is a very conservative estimate. I'd put it at over 1000.

Well awhile back I actually took a minute to research. As I recall at the time there had been 197 threads started with the word Benghazi in the title, and easily assessed to be almost all by the deranged, and that of course doesn't account for all the Benghazi threads that didn't have the word in the title.

I cannot tell. I asked the morons on the left if they still maintain that it was a spontaneous attack due to a video. The miserable fucking squish pots refuse to answer that.

I love it.

I told you losers, go report the lie to someone else. The fact that you refuse to answer the question is all any of us need to know.

Careful, there are videos that show Obama admitting that it was not spontaneous. Of course Susan Rice, acting on instructions from the white house claimed it was.

Liberals are not even good liars. Nevertheless, they are all liars just the same. Stupid as all fuck too.

You pieces of shit.

Go fuck yourselves.

How Alisky of you, mouseboy.

Poor thing. Gonna be hard weaning yourself off the BENngazhi nipple, ain't it?

Gruber would be so proud of you. I thank you for making me look intelligent

I cannot tell. I asked the morons on the left if they still maintain that it was a spontaneous attack due to a video. The miserable fucking squish pots refuse to answer that.

I love it.

I told you losers, go report the lie to someone else. The fact that you refuse to answer the question is all any of us need to know.

Careful, there are videos that show Obama admitting that it was not spontaneous. Of course Susan Rice, acting on instructions from the white house claimed it was.

Liberals are not even good liars. Nevertheless, they are all liars just the same. Stupid as all fuck too.

Read the fucking report.

I love it.

Read the fucking report.
Why something from CNN would you read something from fox?

Forum List

Back