GOP led Benghazi report refutes conspiracy theories

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.

Oh thank goodness.

Our men were not sent into a country which we just bombed the crap out of without sufficient protection, great to hear they really didn't die needlessly.

Really great news that instead of waiting for firm intelligence our president and his adviser Rice didn't go on national TV and in front of the UN and blame it on America. Or at least an American made film. Thank goodness they didn't jump to that conclusion it might have caused more riot in the ME. (Clue: which it did)

Now we can report to the families of those who did that they died of old age and Hillary's ineptness and Obama's bungling and out right false statements never really happened. But Bush lied us into war. Gotja.

I cannot tell. I asked the morons on the left if they still maintain that it was a spontaneous attack due to a video. The miserable fucking squish pots refuse to answer that.

I love it.

I told you losers, go report the lie to someone else. The fact that you refuse to answer the question is all any of us need to know.

Careful, there are videos that show Obama admitting that it was not spontaneous. Of course Susan Rice, acting on instructions from the white house claimed it was.

Liberals are not even good liars. Nevertheless, they are all liars just the same. Stupid as all fuck too.

Read the fucking report.
Why something from CNN would you read something from fox?

Oh for fuck's sake I'm talking about the House committee report itself.

Direct Quotes from the Select Committee's Report:

• The Committee first concludes that the CIA ensured sufficient security for CIA facilities in Benghazi....Appropriate U.S. personnel made reasonable tactical decisions that night, and the Committee found no evidence that there was either a stand down order or a denial of available air support....
  • Second, the Committee finds that there was no intelligence failure prior to the attacks. In the months prior, the IC provided intelligence about previous attacks and the increased threat environment in Benghazi, but the IC did not have specific, tactical warning of the September 11 attacks.
  • Third, the Committee finds that a mixed group of individuals, including those affiliated with Al Qa'ida, participated in the attacks....
  • Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate....There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke)....
  • Fifth, the Committee finds that the process used to generate the talking points HPSCI asked for—and which were used for Ambassador Rice's public appearances—was flawed....
  • Finally, the Committee found no evidence that any officer was intimidated, wrongly forced to sign a nondisclosure agreement or otherwise kept from speaking to Congress, or polygraphed because of their presence in Benghazi. The Committee also found no evidence that the CIA conducted unauthorized activities in Benghazi and no evidence that the IC shipped arms to Syria.

Republicans Finally Admit There Is No Benghazi Scandal

I cannot tell. I asked the morons on the left if they still maintain that it was a spontaneous attack due to a video. The miserable fucking squish pots refuse to answer that.

I love it.

I told you losers, go report the lie to someone else. The fact that you refuse to answer the question is all any of us need to know.

Careful, there are videos that show Obama admitting that it was not spontaneous. Of course Susan Rice, acting on instructions from the white house claimed it was.

Liberals are not even good liars. Nevertheless, they are all liars just the same. Stupid as all fuck too.

Read the fucking report.
Why something from CNN would you read something from fox?

Oh for fuck's sake I'm talking about the House committee report itself.
Somehing that CNN reported on?

This reminds me of the Tayvon Martin crowd on the left. They keep trying for new charges and new "investigations" all because people will not accept a decision that they don't agree with - no matter how many times it gets dug up.

Eventually, someone, somewhere needs to man up and just admit that they were dupped.

Tough to imagine that this story would have any legs if Hillary were not considering running for President.

Why? Because you and the democrats protecting Obama don't give a shit about four Americans needlessly killed? It is not like this type of thing has happened in the past. Yes, attacks, but attacks that result in an all night fire fight with the killing of an ambassador then the misrepresentation of facts by Obama and Rice? No that has not happened in the past.

So I guess it just should have been pushed to the back burner and those family members told to STFU.

BTW Obama us up for election in two months, funny you don't remember.

Last edited:
I still cannot tell. Are liberals still claiming it was a spontaneous attack due to a video? Notice, they are not answering it YET.

When they do behold how they use their classic double talk. You have to stand in awe at how moronic they all are when they perpetually do that.

So, liberals. Again.

Was it a spontaneous due to a video?

Last edited:

• The Committee first concludes that the CIA ensured sufficient security for CIA facilities in Benghazi....Appropriate U.S. personnel made reasonable tactical decisions that night, and the Committee found no evidence that there was either a stand down order or a denial of available air support....
  • Second, the Committee finds that there was no intelligence failure prior to the attacks. In the months prior, the IC provided intelligence about previous attacks and the increased threat environment in Benghazi, but the IC did not have specific, tactical warning of the September 11 attacks.
  • Third, the Committee finds that a mixed group of individuals, including those affiliated with Al Qa'ida, participated in the attacks....
  • Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate....There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke)....
  • Fifth, the Committee finds that the process used to generate the talking points HPSCI asked for—and which were used for Ambassador Rice's public appearances—was flawed....
  • Finally, the Committee found no evidence that any officer was intimidated, wrongly forced to sign a nondisclosure agreement or otherwise kept from speaking to Congress, or polygraphed because of their presence in Benghazi. The Committee also found no evidence that the CIA conducted unauthorized activities in Benghazi and no evidence that the IC shipped arms to Syria.

Why was Stephen denied more security after he requested it?

Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNN.com

The final report, from Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Michigan, and ranking member Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger, D-Maryland, concludes there was no intelligence failure prior to the attack, no stand-down order to CIA operatives trying to go assist at the besieged consular building and found conflicting intelligence in the wake of the attack about the motive and cause, which were reflected in early public comments by the administration.
yabut that doesn't comport w/ the GOPTV (Fox) meme!!! :mad-61:

This reminds me of the Tayvon Martin crowd on the left. They keep trying for new charges and new "investigations" all because people will not accept a decision that they don't agree with - no matter how many times it gets dug up.

Eventually, someone, somewhere needs to man up and just admit that they were dupped.
Stupid people like you will never admit that gruber approved.

Wow, total cricketts.

Bigreb is to stupid to count - I give the right a pass for him.

So, no one going to man and admit that this was a pile of horseshit?
true, its tantamount to having someone like Shootspeeders, Kosh, or EdwardBiaimante weigh-in lol

What makes you think Gruber wasn't talking about you?

When you are wrong, you switch gears, I see.....

Wow, total cricketts.

Bigreb is to stupid to count - I give the right a pass for him.

So, no one going to man and admit that this was a pile of horseshit?
true, its tantamount to having someone like shootspeeders, Kosh, or EdwardBiaimante weigh-in lol
Admitting a mistake or that you have been wrong about something takes a certain minimum level of character. Don't expect to see a lot of character by Benghazibots in this thread.

Are you Benhgazi truther idiots capable of reading?
blog_house_intelligence_benghazi_zpsbcb01925.jpg

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Try it. You just might be enlightened.

What makes you think Gruber wasn't talking about you?
I don't nor have I ever supported obamacare, you have.

Why was Stephen denied more security after he requested it?

Tell your republican buddies to go back And look at that again....

Forum List

Back