GOP: listen to women, minorities, Hispanics, etc, or continue to lose

Frank, the image is broken.

2012-election-county-by-county-standard.jpg

What does that come down to in numbers and percentages by geography?

It all comes down to giving these people free shit and opening our borders to people that couldn't do the same as us.

Women = we want abortions and free birth control. Fuck men as we will fuck them, but dump them on the side of the street! Doesn't matter that the child is half ours. Men shouldn't have a say!

Hispanics(most) = let those illegals in as they can't do better in their home country! Give me free shit!

You'd have to really hate this country to vote rat these days.

Matthew goes all creepy when it comes to women and minorities.

Republicans could start by staying out of women's wombs.
I don't agree with late term abortions.............I think they are BS............and I will continue to have that opinion..............

Perhaps accountability need apply..........Use birth control.............

I agree with you! Of course, to Don't tax me bro, we should allow murder up into the day of birth!

Anathema, since you don't understand the document, what you opine is worthless.

If the GOP does not actively listen and respond to these voting groups, within the voting cycles the House will be blue.

Jake,
As W. C. Fields once said, "Never give a sucker and even break, or smarten up a chump"

LOL. Another 'Conservative' just aching to destroy the nation. My, my, such patriotism. Such eagerness to spill the blood of fellow Americans. One can only hold such a person in utter contempt. What an asshole.

That's fine. The contempt is mutual. My family came here almost 400 years ago and helped carve a nation out of the wilderness. A nation that no longer exists because of Liberals like you and your buddy Mr. Lincoln.

Anger management classes are at 7 PM, Monday nights, in room 201 in the Civic Center.

I don't agree with late term abortions.............I think they are BS............and I will continue to have that opinion..............

Or perhaps you could stay out of someone else's business that has nothing to do with you.
Does that apply to murder too? What's it to you if person A murders person B, if you're not person B?

Or perhaps you could stay out of someone else's business that has nothing to do with you.
Does that apply to murder too? What's it to you if person A murders person B, if you're not person B?

birth control and abortion are medical terms, not murder

When you take a wrench and squeeze the brains out of a child... or a spike with a hole in it used to vacuum a baby's body from the inside out.... the yeah that's murder.

When you take a wrench and squeeze the brains out of a child... or a spike with a hole in it used to vacuum a baby's body from the inside out.... the yeah that's murder.

Murder is a legal term.

Your opinions are not law, kiddo.

Murder is a legal term.

It's murder if the woman does not give permission. It used to be murder in many states even with permission back when people were honest about what it is.

Murder is a legal term.

It's murder if the woman does not give permission. It used to be murder in many states even with permission back when people were honest about what it is.

I've not yet encountered one pro-choicer with enough balls to answer the following question - "Why do we have laws which prevent the execution of pregnant women?" Laws mandate that the execution must be delayed until after she gives birth. Why though? The fetus is not a human being, so executing the mother doesn't kill any other person.

Murder is a legal term.

I've not yet encountered one pro-choicer with enough balls to answer the following question - "Why do we have laws which prevent the execution of pregnant women?" Laws mandate that the execution must be delayed until after she gives birth. Why though? The fetus is not a human being, so executing the mother doesn't kill any other person.
AYUP... it's just plain hypocrisy. The child is currently only considered a human being, if and only if the mother says so. Insane.

Murder is a legal term.

Your opinion is not law.

Murder is a legal term.

Your opinion is not law.
No it is murder if the woman does not provide permission... duh.

You want to tell those groups what to do, not listen to them.

You have failed miserably so far, and you think what you are doing is going to change them.

You are the poster boy for The Fool, then.

Jake what sets you a part from a Democrat?

What makes you different from them?

Forum List

Back