GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

Courts refusing to listen to the evidence, for whatever reason isn't adjudication, Jake.
So you are telling me that Rudy got a trump appointed judge that would t listen to any evidence he brought. Why would a trump appointed judge do that?

BS that's what the right wing wants you to believe. They can't take it to court because you need proof in court. So they pedal this bullshit in documentaries where you don't have a opposite facts to argue the case in front of you. So you buy the line hook line and sinker.
You keep making excuses at to why the facts don't line up for you.

Science proves Dems cheated. Nobody is surprised Dems have always cheated they are lowlife scum who rig and cheat and lie.
All OAN had to prove is that any reasonable person could conclude there was widespread fraud…. They didn’t need to even prove fraud… but they couldn’t even do that. Bwahahahaha. You guys are troll morons.

Your title is misleading at best. No widespread fraud "by Georgia election workers" is not an admission that there wasn't widespread fraud by others in Georgia or anywhere else in the country.

I did not say "no fraud" I said "no widespread fraud" - not misleading at all. There was no widespread attempt by Joe Biden's side to rig the election.

There may have been fraud, though, by some folks.

Won't make a bit of difference for true believers. They will just say the "DEEP STATE" forced them to do it, and claim that as more proof of how powerful the election thieves are. The crazies will still crazy.

You are indeed correct because this is a jihad for these people. And total destruction of our democracy is the only thing that will satisfy them.
MAGA

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

I am so happy to see the right-wing news networks finally coming out and publically saying "This did not happen, it is time to move on". Especially right before the midterms. About time this was said, now we as a country can move on. Thoughts?
How much credibility is there when someone is forced to do something? Non story, just the usual intimidation.

Who cares what other people think?

dldcc6Cy_400x400.jpg

Anyone who has concern for our open democracy, thats who.

When people lose faith in the democratic process they take to violence and Jan 6th was just the preview of where this could head.

You SHOULD care very much about this instead of sticking your head in the sand.

You would think Trumpers are tired of looking like fools defending the voter fraud lie. I guess not. Here are some Trump supporters on the OAN admission.

1652198873595.png

You don't look at facts. You are doing exactly what you are claiming I'm doing.
Nah, bruh. Why don't you compare what OAN claims to all the existing evidence out there instead of frantically rushing to post 'OAN says it ain't true, so it ain't.'

I would expect something like that from Myorkas' 'Truth Commission'.

Forum List

Back