GOP Network "OAN" Forced to Admit: No Widespread Fraud in 2020! It's Over!

Farmers till soil. "'Til" is a contraction of "until".
Some words have more than one meaning.
EBC12EF5-8550-4F71-8804-11FD60D2EF7D.jpeg

BS that's what the right wing wants you to believe. They can't take it to court because you need proof in court. So they pedal this bullshit in documentaries where you don't have a opposite facts to argue the case in front of you. So you buy the line hook line and sinker.
The Al Capone argument....They can't convict me because I keep bullying witnesses and jurors, so I'm innocent!

Seriously weak sauce, Jake.

Nah, bruh. Why don't you compare what OAN claims to all the existing evidence out there instead of frantically rushing to post 'OAN says it ain't true, so it ain't.'

I would expect something like that from Myorkas' 'Truth Commission'.
It's the kind of argumentation we always got from Jake Starkey.

Biden just hi
Boy If I was a dumb right winger that ran around repeating these obvious lies I'd be mad at the right wing era that pushed this propaganda.
Biden just hired a new press propaganda secretary and that dumb bitch believe the Georgia election was stolen in 2016 so step the fuck off your pedestal before it crumbles underneath your hypocrisy

Unsurprisingly the moron lefties are either completely incapable of processing information or they are lying on purpose or this is just a liberal telephone game where none of them actually watched the clip. This is a non-event. Here is what it said -

"Georgia officials have concluded that there was no widespread voter fraud by election workers who counted ballots at the State Farm Arena in November 2020."

"The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea 'Shaye' Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct," the statement said, referring to two election workers for Fulton County, Georgia.

So it says that GA officials concluded no widespread voter fraud by election workers who counted ballots at the State Farm Arena, thereby clearing the two people who brought the suit. That's it. Whether that's true or not doesn't clear any of the rest of Fulton County, let alone the state or any other state. Also, Georgians know how much they can trust their "officials" to enforce voter integrity.

Forum List

Back