🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gop Offers These 11 Principles

LOL...we are talking PC here

Good luck with that one. Expect alot of unrelated cut and paste

Post #92....another custard pie in your kisser.

CNS News?

I get such a kick out of the morons who object to the messenger when they can't dispute the message.

Raise your paw.

CNS News? Was Breitbart busy?

Best you can do?

The sad part is that is the best you can do

CNS?

All I see is a bunch of empty rhetoric that they will NEVER deliver on.

That's why I stopped listening to politicians talk, and this means both parties. All they offer is lip service. Speeches, debates, rallys, commercials, they're all lip service. Anyone who believes what a politician says is a dumbass, plain and simple.

So.......who'd ya' vote for last time?
Who I felt was the best candidate. And that wasn't Obama, McCain, or Romney.

As the saying goes....
A conservative never stands so tall when she stoops to help a liberal.

Now, don't be shy.....just ask and I'd be happy to provide....oh, 15-20 failures of the other windbag....not you...the one in the White House.
okay, i'll ask. but the stipulation is if you cite a source it can't be an opinion piece.

and... go.

LOL...we are talking PC here

Good luck with that one. Expect alot of unrelated cut and paste

CNS News?

I get such a kick out of the morons who object to the messenger when they can't dispute the message.

Raise your paw.
shrinking deficit, shrinking unemployment, growing job market, growing economy, record stock markets...

and i didn't realize you and louis farrakhan were on the same page, believe that ebola was a creation of the government.

CNS News?

Raise your paw.

Best you can do?

CNS?

No...what is sad is that inveterate liars/Liberals imagine that folks can't see through them....

....in this case, that you could not dispute post #92, with the ineluctable conclusion that both you and the community organizer are incompetent windbags.

CNS News?

Raise your paw.

Best you can do?

CNS?

No...what is sad is that inveterate liars/Liberals imagine that folks can't see through them....

....in this case, that you could not dispute post #92, with the ineluctable conclusion that both you and the community organizer are incompetent windbags.

Is CNS the best you can cut and paste?

Damn Girl.......they teach that at Columbia ?

Raise your paw.

Best you can do?

CNS?

Is CNS the best you can cut and paste?

Damn Girl.......they teach that at Columbia ?

Admit it...you wish you could be like me....

I heard that the Pope once found a potato chip that looked exactly like me.

• Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.
Fail.....more repeal OBAMACARE and we will let you know at some distant time what we will replace it with. Bring an offer to the table that is better, then we can discuss

Throw out Obamacare, and we replace it with exactly what existed before Obamacare was implemented. Then, we can go to work to fix the real problems with health care, one step at a time.

Step 1: Begin the process of increasing the number on health care professionals. Doctors, nurses, nurse practioners, etc. That means the building of new medical colleges and teaching hospitals. It also means good paying jobs for many.

Step 2: Create a national clearing house to diseminate medical pricing to all who wish to know. List, on the internet, the entire scope of pricing for all medical procedures nationwide. Medicare and Medicaid should be able to establish reasonable payments for all procedures, and force patients to pick up the difference if they choose a facility that charges more for that procedure.

Step 3: Open public health clinics around the country to provide primary care for all those who cannot afford to pay for that care. Staff these facilities with doctors and nurses whose training is subsidized by the taxpayers. One year of service for every year of training provided.

Continue the step by step process.

• Education: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
Education is more than vouchers. Republicans need to get away from their pet bandaid solution and look at the entire education picture at all levels

"look at the entire education picture?"

What in the name of Fuck is that supposed to mean? You don't think there's anyone looking? There's no Dept of Education?

Lemme guess, you mean we need to SPEND MORE MONEY. There's a shocker.

Newsflash: The picture HAS been looked at: Some schools suck. Vouchers are one alternative, for some parents but not all. Just because they are not alternatives for EVERY parent doesn't mean they should be denied to ALL parents.

What that means is you need to look at our entire education system from Pre-K to our universities. We are pathetic when it comes to worldwide educational performance and vouchers is a bandaid of limited scope.
We need to get better teachers, demand better performance from our students, make secondary education more affordable

School vouchers and disbanding the Dept of Education does not do that

The hell it doesn't! Every child should have the right to the best eduction available in the area where the child is located. Public funding should follow that child to that best education.

It is far past time for all to realize that public education exists for the purpose of educating children, and not to provide jobs for school teachers and administrators.

The Department of Education serves no useful government need, and should have never been implemented, let alone continued.

• Education: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.
Education is more than vouchers. Republicans need to get away from their pet bandaid solution and look at the entire education picture at all levels

What in the name of Fuck is that supposed to mean? You don't think there's anyone looking? There's no Dept of Education?

Newsflash: The picture HAS been looked at: Some schools suck. Vouchers are one alternative, for some parents but not all. Just because they are not alternatives for EVERY parent doesn't mean they should be denied to ALL parents.

What that means is you need to look at our entire education system from Pre-K to our universities. We are pathetic when it comes to worldwide educational performance and vouchers is a bandaid of limited scope.
We need to get better teachers, demand better performance from our students, make secondary education more affordable

The hell it doesn't! Every child should have the right to the best eduction available in the area where the child is located. Public funding should follow that child to that best education.

It is far past time for all to realize that public education exists for the purpose of educating children, and not to provide jobs for school teachers and administrators.

The Department of Education serves no useful government need, and should have never been implemented, let alone continued.

How big an area? Should every child have the best education in the world? In the nation? State? County? Neighborhood? Five-foot radius?

Didn't the GOP have at least 6 years to do all this under Bush, with a GOP Congress?

I'm nominally a Republican (only because third parties are a joke in this nation and this gives me a vote in the primaries to help decide the R candidates) and even I think the Republicans dropped the ball during the Bush years. They had the chance to put their money where their mouths are and just kept doing the same things as ever. Spending, pork, more needless laws, more rhetoric.

It's not like the Dems are any better. Obama could have used his political capital to get the Dem led congress to fix the banking system, but instead opted to go with Obamacare.

A pox on both their parties.

I agree with your premise, but disagree with the doom and gloom. It is a fact that the last time the Republicans held political power, they acted like Democrats. The reason is that they were Democrats, pretending to be conservative Republicans. Democrat lite. And, that was the reason for the conservative revolt, commonly referred to as the Tea party.

We first need to get these make believe Republicans out of the leadership of the Republican party, before we can expect real reform in Washington DC.

How big an area? Should every child have the best education in the world? In the nation? State? County? Neighborhood? Five-foot radius?

I think I made it pretty clear that I was referring to the area they live in. Once real competition is established, that best education available will become common nationwide.

Or, we could continue the same rotten system and continue to watch the same rotten results.

Didn't the GOP have at least 6 years to do all this under Bush, with a GOP Congress?

I'm nominally a Republican (only because third parties are a joke in this nation and this gives me a vote in the primaries to help decide the R candidates) and even I think the Republicans dropped the ball during the Bush years. They had the chance to put their money where their mouths are and just kept doing the same things as ever. Spending, pork, more needless laws, more rhetoric.

It's not like the Dems are any better. Obama could have used his political capital to get the Dem led congress to fix the banking system, but instead opted to go with Obamacare.

I agree with your premise, but disagree with the doom and gloom. It is a fact that the last time the Republicans held political power, they acted like Democrats. The reason is that they were Democrats, pretending to be conservative Republicans. Democrat lite. And, that was the reason for the conservative revolt, commonly referred to as the Tea party.

We first need to get these make believe Republicans out of the leadership of the Republican party, before we can expect real reform in Washington DC.

Exactly. When you look at the planks of the OP, it's mostly the same tired platitudes Democrats use. Where they do differ, their track record gives us zero confidence they'll follow through.

Exactly. When you look at the planks of the OP, it's mostly the same tired platitudes Democrats use. Where they do differ, their track record gives us zero confidence they'll follow through.

The response to the Tea party should open a lot of eyes, but the partisan BS is all we get in the news. Even though the revolt was mostly within the Republican party, Democrats went wild with their demonization of the movement. They were joined by the establishment Republicans who were the actual targets of the Tea party movement. It obviously scared the hell out of the leadership of both parties, and they needed to kill it before it spread.

Even more interesting, is how easily the rank and file of the Democrat party picked up on and supported the demonization of these people. It is fairly obvious that these toadies (peons in waiting) can not, or just do not, think for themselves.

I think I made it pretty clear that I was referring to the area they live in. Once real competition is established, that best education available will become common nationwide.

Or, we could continue the same rotten system and continue to watch the same rotten results.

The response to the Tea party should open a lot of eyes, but the partisan BS is all we get in the news. Even though the revolt was mostly within the Republican party, Democrats went wild with their demonization of the movement. They were joined by the establishment Republicans who were the actual targets of the Tea party movement. It obviously scared the hell out of the leadership of both parties, and they needed to kill it before it spread.

Even more interesting, is how easily the rank and file of the Democrat party picked up on and supported the demonization of these people. It is fairly obvious that these toadies (peons in waiting) can not, or just do not, think for themselves.

What seems obvious to me is, that when push comes to shove, the established parties have same goals - power and control. They'll say and do whatever wins them votes, as long as it doesn't undercut their power.

We are "pathetic" compared to what other nation as large and diverse?

None.

What's wrong with our teachers?

Nothing.

Students already receive government assistance, and many universities receive government funding.

All this yet you want to spend MORE.

I heard that the Pope once found a potato chip that looked exactly like me.

That was a Cow chip that the Pope found..

Still sulking over the beating I was forced to give you?

....now you don't like me?

I'd describe our relationship kinda like a pig hates butchers.

At least you have an active imagination.

Activating it probably takes rubbing both your brain cells together.

I bet you wrote that because you had a lack of oxygen to your brain....probably your anal sphincter was choking you.

Forum List

Back