🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gop Offers These 11 Principles

I heard that the Pope once found a potato chip that looked exactly like me.

That was a Cow chip that the Pope found..

Still sulking over the beating I was forced to give you?

....now you don't like me?

I'd describe our relationship kinda like a pig hates butchers.

At least you have an active imagination.

Activating it probably takes rubbing both your brain cells together.

I bet you wrote that because you had a lack of oxygen to your brain....probably your anal sphincter was choking you.

Not everyone has your medical issues.

I bet you wrote that because you had a lack of oxygen to your brain....probably your anal sphincter was choking you.

I know I'm not perfect....but so close it's scary.

I’m kind of surprised there isn't an action figure of me by now.

About time the GOP told America what it was offering.

"Pushing back against criticism that the GOP had become defined entirely by opposition to President Obama, Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus released a list of 11 “Principles for American Renewal” that he said would guide the GOP agenda should it gain control of government."
GOP debuts new principles to demonstrate positive agenda MSNBC

Any disagreement on these ideas for governing?

Here are the Republican Party's Principles for American Renewal

• Constitution: Our Constitution should be preserved, valued and honored.

• Economy: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.

• Budget/Debt: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt.

• Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.

• Veterans: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.

• Security: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.

• Education: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.

• Poverty: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.

• Values: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.

• Energy: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
  • Immigration: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.
  • GOP s Principles for American Renewal GOP

What's not to like?

• Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not for-profit insurance companies.

I know I'm not perfect....but so close it's scary.

I’m kind of surprised there isn't an action figure of me by now.

There is.

by-marge.jpg

"Pushing back against criticism that the GOP had become defined entirely by opposition to President Obama, Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus released a list of 11 “Principles for American Renewal” that he said would guide the GOP agenda should it gain control of government."

• Economy: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity.

• Budget/Debt: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt.

• Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington.

• Veterans: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor.

• Security: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders.

• Education: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school.

• Poverty: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work.

• Values: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work.

• Energy: We should make America energy independent by encouraging investment in domestic energy, lowering prices, and creating jobs at home.
  • Immigration: We need an immigration system that secures our borders, upholds the law, and boosts our economy.

What's not to like?

• Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not for-profit insurance companies.

There as several ways of recognizing the true imbeciles, the ones who have been incurably incapacitated by government schooling.....

...the surest give-away is the mantra "not for profit"...people should work for you for nothing.....
Abysmal stupidity.

I realize that it is far too late to change one as far gone as you are....

...but I offer this anodyne, should there be any others leaning toward the fallacy known as Marxism...
  1. The adolescent, the Marxist, and the Liberal dream of “fairness,” brought about by the state. Silly. This would mean usurping the society decision that the skilled worker is entitled to higher pay than the unskilled. This decision is never pronounced by any authority other than the free market. It was arrived at via the interaction of human beings perfectly capable of ordering their own affairs.
  2. Government cannot and will not correct itself- thus the necessity for elections. But society, convened as the free market, can and des correct itself…and quickly, ‘else the risk of impoverishment.
  3. If the Leftist is interested in a more ‘fair’ redistribution of wealth, let him vote for lower taxes, and then he can distribute his now larger share of his wealth to the lesser compensated folks. 4. Illustrative of reality is the fact that the Leftist refrains from paying above the stated price for goods and services…he wants, as everyone else does, competition between said services. Only then does he stand a chance of getting a “fair” price. In his own enterprise, he strives to improve quality or lower price…’else his potential customers will take their business to others. Unless he has the power of government! From David Mamet, "The Secret Knowledge," chapter 32 5. “Just for fun, find a Marxist professor- who scoffs at the idea that people work less if they lose the incentive of money- how he would feel if his name were not put on the academic articles he published. Instead the articles would be published under the name of another academic who needed the recognition more than he did. After all…he would still have the satisfaction of having written the articles….His completely reasonable response would be that he earned’ the right to have his name on those articles, and denying him that measure of earned success is viciously unfair. Exactly.” Arthur Brooks, “The Road to Freedom,” p. 26.

Fail.....more repeal OBAMACARE and we will let you know at some distant time what we will replace it with. Bring an offer to the table that is better, then we can discuss

Throw out Obamacare, and we replace it with exactly what existed before Obamacare was implemented. Then, we can go to work to fix the real problems with health care, one step at a time.

Step 1: Begin the process of increasing the number on health care professionals. Doctors, nurses, nurse practioners, etc. That means the building of new medical colleges and teaching hospitals. It also means good paying jobs for many.

Step 2: Create a national clearing house to diseminate medical pricing to all who wish to know. List, on the internet, the entire scope of pricing for all medical procedures nationwide. Medicare and Medicaid should be able to establish reasonable payments for all procedures, and force patients to pick up the difference if they choose a facility that charges more for that procedure.

Step 3: Open public health clinics around the country to provide primary care for all those who cannot afford to pay for that care. Staff these facilities with doctors and nurses whose training is subsidized by the taxpayers. One year of service for every year of training provided.

Continue the step by step process.
Good plan. You can do all that under OBAMACARE.

OBAMACARE would not restrict any of it

CNS News? Was Breitbart busy?

Best you can do?

The sad part is that is the best you can do

CNS?

No...what is sad is that inveterate liars/Liberals imagine that folks can't see through them....

....in this case, that you could not dispute post #92, with the ineluctable conclusion that both you and the community organizer are incompetent windbags.

Is CNS the best you can cut and paste?

Damn Girl.......they teach that at Columbia ?

Admit it...you wish you could be like me....

Greasy, with no identifiable human characteristics.

What's not to like?
My what a wonderful list of vague generalities, smothered in confectioner's sugar. A politician's soup of meaningless crap.
Specifics, what are the bastards offering that differentiates them from the bastards in the other party of centralized big government?

• Constitution: Our Constitution should be preserved, valued and honored. Agreed.
  • Economy: We need to start growing America’s economy instead of Washington’s economy so that working Americans see better wages and more opportunity. Better wages will only come only with further training and education. Make college more affordable and LOWER LOAN INTEREST RATES instead of protecting corporate lenders.

• Budget/Debt: We need to pass a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution, make government more efficient, and leave the next generation with opportunity, not debt. Cuts are good, even in the military where it is way way overloaded.

• Healthcare: We need to start over with real healthcare reform that puts patients and their doctors in charge, not unelected bureaucrats in Washington. And keep big Pharma out of the process.

• Veterans: Our veterans have earned our respect and gratitude, and no veteran should have to wait in line for months or years just to see a doctor. Agreed

• Security: Keeping America safe and strong requires a strong military, growing the economy, energy independence, and secure borders. Agreed but our military is the strongest in the world We spend plenty here.

• Education: Every child should have an equal opportunity to get a great education; no parent should be forced to send their child to a failing school. Careful though if you ship all the problem kids to a high performing school scores go down. WE have to get rid of the testing mentality or teach solely and only to the test. If you disagree you have no clue about education.

• Poverty: The best anti-poverty program is a strong family and a good job, so our focus should be on getting people out of poverty by lifting up all people and helping them find work. And they need further education as they should start off making $20 per hour plus benefits to raise a family. Anything less should not be considered a job.
  • Values: Our country should value the traditions of family, life, religious liberty, and hard work. Agreed and I believe we do value them. AS A MARRIED MAN WITH 4 KIDS GAY MARRIAGE IS NO THREAT TO ME OR THE TRADITIONS OF MY COUNTRY.

Forum List

Back