GOP rep plans to carry her firearm in DC

An actual Legislator doesn't understand the appropriate channels to challenge a Law.

Actually DC would be foolish to try to arrest her, because it would give her cause to challenge DC's laws that probably offer no reciprocity for concealed carry, and she has a legitimate governmental purpose to be in the capitol as a legislator.

As long as she follows the law......
Who cares?

If she breaks existing laws on carrying firearms
Throw the book at her
current law is the 2nd amendment,,

Local communities and states have their own laws. Especially when it comes to concealed carry. She will need the proper permits not just for DC but for Virginia and Maryland.

If she follows the law.....good for her
state and local laws come second after fed law,,,

She must follow them all...
If she doesn’t, arrest her like you would anyone else for illegal gun possession

Does DC offer permits for CC for non residents?

Who cares?

Throw the book at her

Local communities and states have their own laws. Especially when it comes to concealed carry. She will need the proper permits not just for DC but for Virginia and Maryland.

If she doesn’t, arrest her like you would anyone else for illegal gun possession

There is no "good cause" to stop and frisk her, unless she were to commit a crime.

So you won't know anyhow.

An actual Legislator doesn't understand the appropriate channels to challenge a Law.

Actually DC would be foolish to try to arrest her, because it would give her cause to challenge DC's laws that probably offer no reciprocity for concealed carry, and she has a legitimate governmental purpose to be in the capitol as a legislator.
Why would it be foolish to enforce Laws on the books for fear they might be taken off the books? You act like Law Enforcement has some special relationship with particular laws, and fully supports them all or something.

Oh wait...I forgot you're a Trump cultist. Nevermind, back to your cartoons.

She is not above the law
If she breaks concealed carry laws in DC, Virginia or MD she is subject to the same penalties as anyone else.

Why would it be foolish to enforce Laws on the books for fear they might be taken off the books? You act like Law Enforcement has some special relationship with particular laws, and fully supports them all or something.

It's foolish to put laws on the books that are blatantly unconstitutional, but because of asshole judges they stay on the books, and prog gun grabbing idiots keep proposing them.

Can she get a CC permit from DC or not?

She is not above the law
If she breaks concealed carry laws in DC, Virginia or MD she is subject to the same penalties as anyone else.

And she is then given grounds to sue on 2nd amendment grounds of infringement.

Who cares?

Throw the book at her

There is no "good cause" to stop and frisk her, unless she were to commit a crime.

Police are subject to the same rules as anyone else for a legal search.

It's foolish to put laws on the books that are blatantly unconstitutional, but because of asshole judges they stay on the books, and prog gun grabbing idiots keep proposing them.

Marty, please don't PM me your diaper-wet, crazed/angered rants this time around. My PM box is for folks I might enjoy a chat with, I dont respond to your messages so maybe get the hint? Or don't, psycho hose beast :itsok:

Marty, please don't PM me your diaper-wet, crazed/angered rants this time around. My PM box is for folks I might enjoy a chat with, I dont respond to your messages so maybe get the hint? Or don't, psycho hose beast :itsok:

LOL, you mad bro?

Who cares?

Throw the book at her

Police are subject to the same rules as anyone else for a legal search.

That's certainly true, and they'd have no reason to give this broad a body cavity search since they don't do it with libs.

LOL, you mad bro?
I don't have any care in the world for a psychotic, you do whatever suits you, dude - send me your psychotic messages more and more if it makes you feel any better. Hell, you can even dream up responses I might give you in your imagination, since it's been a one-way convo and all :itsok:

state and locals can no more make gun laws that violate the 2nd than they can jail or execute people without trial or due process,,,

LOL, you mad bro?
I don't have any care in the world for a psychotic, you do whatever suits you, dude - send me your psychotic messages more and more if it makes you feel any better. Hell, you can even dream up responses I might give you in your imagination, since it's been a one-way convo and all :itsok:

Well done ignoring the thread, I am in your mind rent free now.

LOL, you mad bro?

Well done ignoring the thread, I am in your mind rent free now.
Hey no offense, Marty, but since you're the one filling up my inbox with unread/responded to psychotic messages...I'm gunna go ahead and see that one the other way around. MM kay? :itsok:

She is not above the law

And she is then given grounds to sue on 2nd amendment grounds of infringement.
As can anyone arrested for a gun violation
DC laws comply with Heller

Forum List

Back