GOP rep plans to carry her firearm in DC

This should get interesting.

We obviously cannot allow an armed lunatic to run around the capital.

Hell, boi. She's to be the most sane person in Congress right now.

83 other representatives want to do the same thing.

84 reps want to keep ability to carry guns in Capitol, say DC is unsafe

Crazed tRumplings are by the very definition of the word "crazed" not sane.

Non Progs are being attacked physically or by physical threats. Their property is violated. Tell us one thing when we see things different in real life. To watch near everyone in the Capitol building armed would be great.

If she wants to schlep around a gun everywhere she goes, that's her business.

An actual Legislator doesn't understand the appropriate channels to challenge a Law.

Actually DC would be foolish to try to arrest her, because it would give her cause to challenge DC's laws that probably offer no reciprocity for concealed carry, and she has a legitimate governmental purpose to be in the capitol as a legislator.
Why would it be foolish to enforce Laws on the books for fear they might be taken off the books? You act like Law Enforcement has some special relationship with particular laws, and fully supports them all or something.

Oh wait...I forgot you're a Trump cultist. Nevermind, back to your cartoons.

It's foolish to put laws on the books that are blatantly unconstitutional, but because of asshole judges they stay on the books, and prog gun grabbing idiots keep proposing them.

Can she get a CC permit from DC or not?
Marty, please don't PM me your diaper-wet, crazed/angered rants this time around. My PM box is for folks I might enjoy a chat with, I dont respond to your messages so maybe get the hint? Or don't, psycho hose beast :itsok:

LOL, you mad bro?
I don't have any care in the world for a psychotic, you do whatever suits you, dude - send me your psychotic messages more and more if it makes you feel any better. Hell, you can even dream up responses I might give you in your imagination, since it's been a one-way convo and all :itsok:

Well done ignoring the thread, I am in your mind rent free now.
Hey no offense, Marty, but since you're the one filling up my inbox with unread/responded to psychotic messages...I'm gunna go ahead and see that one the other way around. MM kay? :itsok:

LOL, whatever, SJW soi boi cuck.

An actual Legislator doesn't understand the appropriate channels to challenge a Law.

Actually DC would be foolish to try to arrest her, because it would give her cause to challenge DC's laws that probably offer no reciprocity for concealed carry, and she has a legitimate governmental purpose to be in the capitol as a legislator.
She is not above the law
If she breaks concealed carry laws in DC, Virginia or MD she is subject to the same penalties as anyone else.

And she is then given grounds to sue on 2nd amendment grounds of infringement.
As can anyone arrested for a gun violation
DC laws comply with Heller

Can someone who lives outside DC but works inside DC get a CC permit?

Heller didn't answer that question, however I bet a Republican rep from a gun rights area would LOVE to be arrested for carry and be able to challenge the lack of ability to get CC in DC if you are not a resident.

Its shouldn't be allowed in the MI capital as well as DC.

It is called freedom, we have freedoms in this country and you seem to only want the freedoms you want. Life doesn't work that way cupcake, grow up.

She is not above the law
If she breaks concealed carry laws in DC, Virginia or MD she is subject to the same penalties as anyone else.

Heller didn't answer that question, however I bet a Republican rep from a gun rights area would LOVE to be arrested for carry and be able to challenge the lack of ability to get CC in DC if you are not a resident.
Heller already resolved issues of concealed carry in DC
If the Congresswoman follows the law, she should have no problems

She is not above the law

I guess she will find out then, won't she.

She is not above the law

Heller already resolved issues of concealed carry in DC
If the Congresswoman follows the law, she should have no problems

Heller "resolved" the issue for residents, and DC government has tried everything in the book to ignore it, and has been sued again and again to hold them to the guidance of Heller.

She is not above the law

Probably not. The broad isn't going to be searched, as there is no good cause for law enforcement to do so.

This only becomes an issue if someone decides to try and commit a botched robbery on her like they did with Seth Rich. Then, if the police investigate her, they'll find out and we'll see what they do.

The left and the law will focus on her. As a result her popularity will grow. Possibly by leaps and bounds if the msm decide to focus on her.
They will essentially create the monster they fear through their own stupidity.

She is not above the law

Probably not. The broad isn't going to be searched, as there is no good cause for law enforcement to do so.

This only becomes an issue if someone decides to try and commit a botched robbery on her like they did with Seth Rich. Then, if the police investigate her, they'll find out and we'll see what they do.

The DC police can claim cause because she has stated a desire to carry in the chamber, and to get to the chamber she has to cross DC jurisdiction.

Crazed tRumplings are by the very definition of the word "crazed" not sane.

Thank goodness we don't have any of those around. That would be scary.

Instead of that worthless low IQ Democrat Negro informing the Congresswoman of DC's filthy ass gun laws she should be informing the dumbass Negro about the Constitution of the US. "Shall not be infringed".

He probably never passed a class in Civics where they discussed the Bill of Rights.

Forum List

Back