GOP Representative supports 12 year olds getting married but opposes gender affirming treatments.

Keep defending it...pedo-marriage marriage by any other name is still pedo-marriage.

It's underage marriage, because pedophiles don't try to marry their victims.

Although the way the left is denigrating, I wouldn't be surprised of it being your next cause 20 years from now.

Well that kind of falls under statutory rape laws, and you haven't seen anyone arguing against those in this thread.
It meets your definition. If her parents agree its fine and dandy per your definition.
Alternatively, if they are both males then 45 year old grandpa has happy fun time with Jr., because the parents are ok, per your definition.

You have to understand the Conservative mind

A marriage to a 12 year old is not intended to be permanent.
You keep her around until she is 18, divorce her and then go find another 12 year old

And you are an example of the liberal mind: take what was said and redefine it to try and make your adversary look bad.

Nobody said get married and divorce. They said marriages can be reversed with no harm done if you found you made a mistake. But as a typical leftist, if you couldn't lie, you'd have nothing to say at all.

I don't pander to anyone for votes...but you keep on being you.. defending legalized pedo-marriage.
That's funny. You're a Democrat and democrats will turn on the Black ghetto jive like a light switch. I've watched Hillary, Obamas, Harris, AOC, and the latest hustlers in Kentucky do it. You're all a bunch of phonies.

It meets your definition. If her parents agree its fine and dandy per your definition.
Alternatively, if they are both males then 45 year old grandpa has happy fun time with Jr., because the parents are ok, per your definition.

Did you ignore my other statement saying a court has to make sure "the kids" aren't being forced by their parents to go through with it?

Read the whole thing, fucktard.

Not the exact same thing. They obligate their children to marry their cousins.
I'm sure it's happened here. In fact President Van Buren married a cousin. Franklin Roosevelt married a second cousin I believe. Go back to European royalty and it's common.

Then there's no such thing as a hetero child either.

It's no/neither, not no/either, and children are innately hetero as their default condition, they just ain't very sexual about it, but they identify with their father figure as a role model and look up to their mother as nurturing.

Did you ignore my other statement saying a court has to make sure "the kids" aren't being forced by their parents to go through with it?

Read the whole thing, fucktard.
Minors cannot give consent.
So its not the fucking the kid part, its the can they coerce them properly part that you care about.

Minors cannot give consent.
So its not the fucking the kid part, its the can they coerce them properly part that you care about.

If two people under 18 have consensual sex, have a kid, and there is nothing forced about them wanting to marry, why should the State prevent them from doing so.

Parents and the government can give it for them, as long as they agree to it.

Notice you didn't apologize for lying about my view on this. Fucktard.

If two people under 18 have consensual sex, have a kid, and there is nothing forced about them wanting to marry, why should the State prevent them from doing so.

Parents and the government can give it for them, as long as they agree to it.

Notice you didn't apologize for lying about my view on this. Fucktard.
you're defending twelve, not 18.
So we'll restate if a 45 creeper bangs a 12 year old, knocks her up, and her fucked up parents are ok with it, you're ok with it?

And you are an example of the liberal mind: take what was said and redefine it to try and make your adversary look bad.

Nobody said get married and divorce. They said marriages can be reversed with no harm done if you found you made a mistake. But as a typical leftist, if you couldn't lie, you'd have nothing to say at all.
Liberals are offended by 12 year olds getting married

Conservatives thrive on it

So we'll restate if a 45 creeper bangs a 12 year old, knocks her up, and her fucked up parents are ok with it, you're ok with it?

Conservatives say as long as the 45 year old can pay off the parents it is OK with them

I'm pointing out that our current social morals and restrictions hasn't changed biology, and if kids can have kids, they should be able to marry to provide the needed structure for raising said kids, even under one of the parent's roof.

You bitch about 12, but the laws being pushed by some are saying 18 is the lower limit, which until we can prevent anyone from procreating until 18 is just stupid.

I don't have to answer that, because I already stated I am not for removing statutory rape laws.

You saw fit to ignore that to get your gotcha quote, and now refuse to admit you were just going for a gotcha quote.

Some fucking moderator you are.

Forum List

Back