GOP Representative supports 12 year olds getting married but opposes gender affirming treatments.

Then why are they trying to keep parents out of the loop with kids, if they present this mental instability at school.
For the same reason child molesters tell victims not to tell their parents. To conceal their activities with the child. The child's issues may have nothing to do with gender or sexuality. The school authorities invent gender, then impress their decision onto the child. Sometimes to the point of suicide.

At least that's the way it worked when the school was trying to transition my step great granddaughter.

Seems a 12 year old is old enough to agree to get married but not old enough to agree to gender treatments

When pressed by state Rep. Peter Meredith (D) about a different bill Moon voted against in the past, which would make it illegal for adults to marry children, the GOP lawmaker doubled down on his support for underage marriage.
“Do you know any kids who have been married at age 12? I do. And guess what? They’re still married,” Moon responded
That doesn't mean chemical castration and surgical genital alterations are not wrong.
There is a world that exists where a person can be totally wrong about something, but be right about something else.
Both are egregiously wrong. Both.

Seems a 12 year old is old enough to agree to get married but not old enough to agree to gender treatments

When pressed by state Rep. Peter Meredith (D) about a different bill Moon voted against in the past, which would make it illegal for adults to marry children, the GOP lawmaker doubled down on his support for underage marriage.
“Do you know any kids who have been married at age 12? I do. And guess what? They’re still married,” Moon responded
What a hypocrite.

What a hypocrite.
You can say that, but it doesn't change the fact that chemical castration and genital surgery on children is not draconian and barbaric. And one of the single worst example of parenting and narcissism out there.

Lol. Evidently you and your party want to marry them. You and your party need to stay away from kids.

Right, because one man speaks for the entire party. So we only have six more years to be on this planet before it's destroyed by climate change according to your party.

Right, because one man speaks for the entire party. So we only have six more years to be on this planet before it's destroyed by climate change according to your party.
Never said that
Step up and denounce it. No rights had at the time I posted. Nothing but what about ism. We will see if the guy gets reelected also

marriages can end in divorce…and be reversed.

pumping a kid up with hormones to make them grow chest hair or hormone blockers so they don’t get the proper testosterone their biological make up requires can’t be undone

this is a silly comparison and undermines a legit debate on the issue

pumping a kid up with hormones to make them grow chest hair or hormone blockers so they don’t get the proper testosterone their biological make up requires can’t be undone

Lol, so ya support marrying off 12 year Olds. Got ya. What a POS. Stay away from kids.

Lol, so ya support marrying off 12 year Olds. Got ya. What a POS. Stay away from kids.
not at all. i’m happy to have that discussion.

what is sick is that yoj want to abuse 12 year olds by pumping them full of drugs to keep them from developing.

and you project your sick fantasy by trying to compare it to some completely unrelated topic

So you defend 12 year olds getting married?

Neither one should be done!

Sixteen years and up on both.

So let me get this straight, a girl bouncing on her Dads knee, while he pays no attention, and an old photo of his daughter and Epstein in the same frame is the same as what you see in the videos?

You like the bump and grind with a 10-12 year old daughter?

Forum List

Back