🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP revives rule allowing $1 salaries for government employees

I said long ago the rich write laws for the rich, not for the middle class.

I disagree. Laws are written to rule the underclasses. The rich are immune from the laws that are imposed on the masses, otherwise Obama, Hillary, Holder, and Lerner would be in prison.

True, on that point also however, the rich write rules to benefit the rich so they can keep their money. Look at the tax codes, unless you are making a good sum of money, you have little write offs.

I cited wikipedia. you have nothing but appeals to your authority. you have nothing but fallacy; whom do you think, i should believe.

Wikipedia? LOL!! Why not use Mother Earth News, just as reliable.
I'll give you that. But don't think that's going to help the middle class. Don't think that's going to help unemployment. I don't mind the idea of cutting the government in half but not overnight.

And I don't think teachers should make as much as they do.

But don't you dare try to say "but only the police get to have a union". Why them and not teachers? Because that would be going too far. If you are ok with unions for police you are a hypocrite.

I am okay with all unions, where did I claim otherwise?

Wikipedia is as good as any other source on the interweb

It is possible to change an article to include partisan opinions as fact. But those changes are quickly identified and challenged within the article. Wikipedia also has extensive footnoting of sources and poorly written or researched articles are identified as such
And they could point out where the article is wrong if they believe it to be. Sorry papa but you are going to see truth on Huffpo that you won't see on the MSM sites. It's true.

Huffpo is a left wing propaganda site. It leans as far left as MSNBC. Not a great site for truth.

MSNBC doesn't lean left enough for me.

And these are great sources for truth when the GOP are lying. They're the only ones who will tell you.

Where do you get your news?

Usually CNN and the NY Times, they have a liberal bias however not to the extent of Huffpo or MSNBC. MSNBC has flat out lied in their broadcasts, they are just a voice for the extreme left, just as FOXNews is a voice for the extreme right.

I cited wikipedia. you have nothing but appeals to your authority. you have nothing but fallacy; whom do you think, i should believe.

I'll give you that. But don't think that's going to help the middle class. Don't think that's going to help unemployment. I don't mind the idea of cutting the government in half but not overnight.

And I don't think teachers should make as much as they do.

But don't you dare try to say "but only the police get to have a union". Why them and not teachers? Because that would be going too far. If you are ok with unions for police you are a hypocrite.

It is possible to change an article to include partisan opinions as fact. But those changes are quickly identified and challenged within the article. Wikipedia also has extensive footnoting of sources and poorly written or researched articles are identified as such
And they could point out where the article is wrong if they believe it to be. Sorry papa but you are going to see truth on Huffpo that you won't see on the MSM sites. It's true.

Huffpo is a left wing propaganda site. It leans as far left as MSNBC. Not a great site for truth.

Depends what they say

If they are directly quoting other sources, you have to accept it as credible

If that would happen, then I would go to the other sources, I don't care for the extreme propaganda of the left or the right.

And these are great sources for truth when the GOP are lying. They're the only ones who will tell you.

Usually CNN and the NY Times, they have a liberal bias however not to the extent of Huffpo or MSNBC. MSNBC has flat out lied in their broadcasts, they are just a voice for the extreme left, just as FOXNews is a voice for the extreme right.

When did MSNBC lie?

Trump gets caught lying about his charitable foundation

On the Russia scandal, Trump's lies start to pile up

Trump lies about intelligence report on Russia easily spotted

Maybe you are lyin

When did MSNBC lie?

Trump gets caught lying about his charitable foundation

On the Russia scandal, Trump's lies start to pile up

Trump lies about intelligence report on Russia easily spotted

Maybe you are lyin

Sorry but there is this, the Zimmerman lies, all well documented.

I think anyone that uses MSNBC as a news source is dishonest.

Forum List

Back