GOP Senator Celebrates His Vote Against Gay Marriage By Attending Son's Gay Marriage

How about getting rid of the institution of marriage. Everything is a union. Very few would care.

Your posts are becomming increasingly bizarre and unhinged, I said that I get to decide who someone is romantically and physically attracted to? That is just over the top idiotic. The poeople in the relationship decide

Nor is there anything that says that they do not have the right to choose a partner who they romantically and physically attracted to. . U think that you are just trying to fuck with my head here, Not working. You are dancing around the issue of gay marriage. You claim that you say what you mean but I don't think so.
So why cant someone decide to be romantically and physically attracted to their dog or sibling? Not that that has anything to do with the legal side of marriage.

The part about gays already having equal rights! How stupid are you?
So if the law says that the state will issue a marriage license (defined as the union of a man and woman) how is the state discriminating against gay men? The law doesnt say it will issue a marriage license to people love each other and then not issue one to gay men does it? How stupid are you? This is a pretty straight forward concept.

Why does that matter? How is my opinion on gay marriage germane to this discussion? Whether I support it or not have zero bearing on what the law says.
Ah! Thank you! Here we have it! You claim to say what you mean but when pressed on the issue you prove to be too much of a coward to answer directly . And that is after you whines about being accused of saying that gay people cannot marry. You are truely pathetic.

Nor is there anything that says that they do not have the right to choose a partner who they romantically and physically attracted to. .
It doesnt say anything at all about romance or physical attraction actually. Im not sure why you keep bringing that up as it has no bearing on whether people can get married or not. There's no requirement for you to even have seen or talked to the person you are marrying. The state doesnt give 2 shits whether you are in a loving relationship with the person you want to marry or not.

I think that you are just trying to fuck with my head here, Not working. You are dancing around the issue of gay marriage. You claim that you say what you mean but I don't think so. It's apparent that you have no respect for the rights of gay people. You do not understand or accept that their relationships are as valid as those of others. You are full of shit!

Im trying to have a discussion about what the law actually says not some BS discussion about people's feelings toward each other. As I keep pointing out that has zero bearing on their ability to get married by the state.

Ah! Thank you! Here we have it! You claim to say what you mean but when pressed on the issue you prove to be too much of a coward to answer directly . And that is after you whines about being accused of saying that gay people cannot marry. You are truely pathetic.
LOL. What does it have to do with the discussion dummy?

So if I support gay marriage is my argument somehow valid but if I don't it's not?

I'm still waiting on you to post a quote of me saying anyone let alone gay people should not be allow to be married. I haven't said I support "straight" marriage either. Does that mean I don't support it?

My personal feelings on marriage, have as much to do with this discussion as my personal feelings on chocolate pudding.

So if the law says that the state will issue a marriage license (defined as the union of a man and woman) how is the state discriminating against gay men? The law doesnt say it will issue a marriage license to people love each other and then not issue one to gay men does it? How stupid are you? This is a pretty straight forward concept.
Laws that say marriage is betweem a man and a woman have been invalidated by SCOTUS. Obergefell specifically stated that same sex couples must be treated the same as others. It has always been assumed the straight couple could marry for love and attraction. How stupoid are YOU!?? THAT is about as staaight forward as you can get

Laws that say marriage is betweem a man and a woman have been invalidated by SCOTUS. Obergefell specifically stated that same sex couples must be treated the same as others. It has always been assumed the straight couple could marry for love and attraction. How stupoid are YOU!?? THAT is about as staaight forward as you can get
Again, you can pass a law, make a decree, whatever, but you can't force people to accept or believe something that is against their beliefs. Don't you understand that?

LOL. What does it have to do with the discussion dummy?

So if I support gay marriage is my argument somehow valid but if I don't it's not?

I'm still waiting on you to post a quote of me saying anyone let alone gay people should not be allow to be married. I haven't said I support "straight" marriage either. Does that mean I don't support it?

My personal feelings on marriage, have as much to do with this discussion as my personal feelings on chocolate pudding.
Your so called argument is not valid regardless of your suport for same sex marriage or lack of it.. In fact you have no argument . You have not clearky stated a position or a premis to base it on. You are just tossing out a lot of nebulous bullshit that makes little sense

Last edited:
Neither was your so called argument is not valid. In fact you have no argument . You have not clearky stated a position or a premis to base it on. You are just tossing out a lot of nebulous bullshit that makes little sense
My argument has remained the same throughout this discussion. Do I need to go back and quote my original post? The only person jumping from one thing to the other is you. And most of what you have posted has nothing to do with the actual legal issues surrounding the subject. You keep going on and on about romance and physical attraction which has zero to do with the legality of marriage as far as the state goes.

My argument has remained the same throughout this discussion. Do I need to go back and quote my original post? The only person jumping from one thing to the other is you. And most of what you have posted has nothing to do with the actual legal issues surrounding the subject. You keep going on and on about romance and physical attraction which has zero to do with the legality of marriage as far as the state goes.
What you need to do is clearly and honestly state your position and back it up with facts and logic and stop the dishonest bullshit

No, let's be clear:

Your position is that you don't think gay marriage should be allowed, because you think your childish iron age mythology tells you to be that way.

Nothing more.

Spare us the dog and pony show.
Monkey Pox is Schlong Covid

Please............we could pass a federal law allowing abortion and it would survive. I can not help that you do not understand the justices argument. They never argued a law could not be passed. They ruled it was not something the courts could do.
what does that have to do with gay marriage?

Forum List

Back