GOP Senator Celebrates His Vote Against Gay Marriage By Attending Son's Gay Marriage

Actually, If you had read the Obergefell opinion, which I am sure you did not, you would see that the law cares very much about feelings.
I did and it shouldnt. Because again, who's feelings should it care about? Your's? Mine? Who's? If 2 people "feel" differently about a law which they undoubtedly will who's does the law follow?

Im not running from anything. Quote it. I'll wait.
You think that you're clever, but not really. You said that gay people already had equal rights because they can marry the opposite sex. That is in effect saying that there is no need to allow gay people to marry anyone who they wish to marry. You are so full of inane equine excrement! You are a bigot and do not have the guts to say what you actually mean. Rather, you dance around it with this kind of crap!

Now you are just throwing a lot of Gish Gallop bullshit at the wall in that hope that something will stick. The ability for gays to marry the person who they are romantically and physically attracted to has nothing to do with you marrying your dog or sister. If a gay person cannot marry for the same reasons that others can marry-that is discrimination.

I really , really hope that you are not so stupid that you believe your own bullshit
Why do you get to decide who someone is romantically and physically attracted to? Who died and made the arbiter of such things? And where in the marriage law does it talk about the reasons you CAN get married? Can you post those? There are all kinds of reasons why you CANT get married, but I've looked and I can't find anywhere in any state's laws where it talks about how people must be romantically and physically attracted to each other in order to get married. Or is that just more of the arbitrary things about this issue you've just made up?

You think that you're clever, but not really. You said that gay people already had equal rights because they can marry the opposite sex.
And that's true. What about that statement is false?

That is in effect saying that there is no need to allow gay people to marry anyone who they wish to marry.
Maybe you say things you dont mean but I dont. If I wanted to say I thought gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married, I'd have said it. If I felt that way I would say it I wouldnt care if you or anyone else didnt like it. Please don't put words in my mouth or import your feelings into what Im saying.

You are so full of inane equine excrement! You are a bigot and do not have the guts to say what you actually mean. Rather, you dance around it with this kind of crap!
No. Dont project kid.

I did and it shouldnt. Because again, who's feelings should it care about? Your's? Mine? Who's? If 2 people "feel" differently about a law which they undoubtedly will who's does the law follow?
Are you really that fucking obtuse? It has nothing to do with feelins about the law. It is about feelings about the person who you marry. I find it hard to believe that anyone can be so fucking dense as to not understand how fucking stupid and inhumaine your suggestion is.

Are you really that fucking obtuse? It has nothing to do with feelins about the law. It is about feelings about the person who you marry. I find it hard to believe that anyone can be so fucking dense as to not understand how fucking stupid and inhumaine your suggestion is.
The law doesnt care if you have feelings for the person you're marrying. Why would it? Am I not allowed to marry someone I hate viscerally?

there is no contradiction here…believing marriage is a protected constitutional right, that the federal govt has no power to regulate, and go to your son’s wedding are comparable

but silly dembot cultist need click bait and their cult leases need wedge issues cause they can’t run on their failed economy and weak leadership around the globe
The Democrats must have just sent out new talking points. You can tell when the lefties here all march in lock step.

so you think if the Court rules that gay marriage is unconstitutional a federal law is going to over ride it?

Really?

Please............we could pass a federal law allowing abortion and it would survive. I can not help that you do not understand the justices argument. They never argued a law could not be passed. They ruled it was not something the courts could do.

You really don't understand much about how things work, do you.? The court will not rule that gay marriage is unconstitutional. By overturning Obergfell they will be returning the matter to the states, and some states will ban it. And yes, a federal law will override those bans
You can't have a Federal law that's unconstitutional. Duh!

The Democrats must have just sent out new talking points. You can tell when the lefties here all march in lock step.
Agree. How about gold diggers? They've been marrying people they don't love for centuries. The left is so bigoted.

You think that you're clever, but not really. You said that gay people already had equal rights because they can marry the opposite sex. That is in effect saying that there is no need to allow gay people to marry anyone who they wish to marry. You are so full of inane equine excrement! You are a bigot and do not have the guts to say what you actually mean. Rather, you dance around it with this kind of crap!
You don't have the authority to redefine words and force me to accept your definition. I believe marriage is a male and female, and I can define what a male and female is even if your highly educated Supreme Court Justice can't.

The law doesnt care if you have feelings for the person you're marrying. Why would it? Am I not allowed to marry someone I hate viscerally?
No the law does not care how you feel about the person that you marry. But the people involved in the marriage care and that is their right. What part of that do you not understand. To be honest, I cant tell if you are just playing some sick and demented game, or if you are really as stupid as you seem to be

Maybe you say things you dont mean but I dont. If I wanted to say I thought gay people shouldn't be allowed to get married, I'd have said it. If I felt that way I would say it I wouldnt care if you or anyone else didnt like it. Please don't put words in my mouth or import your feelings into what Im saying.
More bullshit. Do you or do you not support same sex marriage?. Yes or No!

Why do you get to decide who someone is romantically and physically attracted to? Who died and made the arbiter of such things? And where in the marriage law does it talk about the reasons you CAN get married? Can you post those? There are all kinds of reasons why you CANT get married, but I've looked and I can't find anywhere in any state's laws where it talks about how people must be romantically and physically attracted to each other in order to get married. Or is that just more of the arbitrary things about this issue you've just made up?
Your posts are becomming increasingly bizarre and unhinged, I said that I get to decide who someone is romantically and physically attracted to? That is just over the top idiotic. The poeople in the relationship decide

I can't find anywhere in any state's laws where it talks about how people must be romantically and physically attracted to each other in order to get married.
Nor is there anything that says that they do not have the right to choose a partner who they romantically and physically attracted to. . I think that you are just trying to fuck with my head here, Not working. You are dancing around the issue of gay marriage. You claim that you say what you mean but I don't think so. It's apparent that you have no respect for the rights of gay people. You do not understand or accept that their relationships are as valid as those of others. You are full of shit!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back