GOP Senators Will Be Racists If They Ask Katanji Brown Hard Questions

There are so many ways to contradict democrats claims of racism.. they sit there siting on there hands

GOP Senators Will Be Racists If They Ask Katanji Brown Hard Questions​

"50 racists will be called racist if they be racist to Katanji Brown"

Unless GOP senators purr about how inclusive her nomination is and ask her softball questions, the media and their Democrat masters will be falling all over each other with self-righteous accusations of, of course, RACISM!

You can bet on this.
They should ask her to explain why the civil rights law of 1964 prohibits racial and sex discrimination in hiring.

I would like to see her explain her stance on sexual predators. Seems to be some stuff some people would find troubling..

I would like to see her explain her stance on sexual predators. Seems to be some stuff some people would find troubling..

Racist!

Thomas may be replaced shortly. If I have a bad feeling about this hospital stay.
Yeah, we need an incestuous Somali crack whore on food stamps in the Supreme Court because that what America looks like. Alas

It's more racist to not ask her the tough questions just because she's black.

Oh noes, he said black!!!1!!1

How does she stump an idiot?

Unless GOP senators purr about how inclusive her nomination is and ask her softball questions, the media and their Democrat masters will be falling all over each other with self-righteous accusations of, of course, RACISM!

You can bet on this.
Great point, anything short of OMG you are awesome Katanji will be deemed RACIST.

He had it easy compared to Kavanaugh. Even Amy Coney Barrett had a few off-color questions.
Democrats are low-life, no class, cheats.

I hope they ask Kat tough but fair questions.
Dems made it clear there is no dirty trick they won't use.

Forum List

Back