GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

"Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), is resigning Monday following a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, according to NBC News."
GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign Following Comments About Sasha Malia Obama Report

I'm betting she's had better weekends? Anybody need a Communications Director, or counter help?

And here blog, DC GOP Girl, not so much:
Error 404
The page you've requested can not be displayed. It appears you've missed your intended destination, either through a bad or outdated link, or a typo in the page you were hoping to reach.

For someone with her job, she stepped in it good this time.
How many press secretaries has obama had? Secretaries of state?
Three press secretaries and two Secretaries of State. You could have googled that yourself.

Why your Joe McGinnis quote of course. Unless you can provide a credible link, we can only assume you made it up

Sucks being on this board doesn't it?

This board is great fun - and you're the most fun of all. You're my favorite chew toy.

Here, fetch this;

{“Chapter Nineteen” that Trig might actually be the unwanted child of an unnamed mystery women whom the Palins bribed to deliver a Down Syndrome baby to them at the orders of John McCain in 2008.}
Joe McGinniss The Rogue Searching for the Real Sarah Palin summary spoilers Kevin DuJan - HillBuzz.org

"Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), is resigning Monday following a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, according to NBC News."
GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign Following Comments About Sasha Malia Obama Report

I'm betting she's had better weekends? Anybody need a Communications Director, or counter help?

Error 404
The page you've requested can not be displayed. It appears you've missed your intended destination, either through a bad or outdated link, or a typo in the page you were hoping to reach.

Three press secretaries and two Secretaries of State. You could have googled that yourself.
People resign all the time don't they?

For those who, like me, were confused about what she said (and like me, were almost too lazy to check out the link in the OP,) :)

"Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events."

Looking at pics (google: first daughters turkey ceremony) they are a bit frowny-faced, but gee a 13 and 16yo teen girl resents being hauled around as props? No! If they had been in their bedrooms watching videos and someone made hay out of that, I'd agree it's something tat shouldn't be done. But if you're using your kids as political props, they become fair-game for at least those events. You're scoring political points with their presence, thus opposition is fair and proper.

In this case though it wasn't political opposition as much as a purely mean=spirited personal attack on their parents and themselves personally. Hard to believe she was gainfully employed as a communications-anything.

Why your Joe McGinnis quote of course. Unless you can provide a credible link, we can only assume you made it up

This board is great fun - and you're the most fun of all. You're my favorite chew toy.

Here, fetch this;

{“Chapter Nineteen” that Trig might actually be the unwanted child of an unnamed mystery women whom the Palins bribed to deliver a Down Syndrome baby to them at the orders of John McCain in 2008.}
Joe McGinniss The Rogue Searching for the Real Sarah Palin summary spoilers Kevin DuJan - HillBuzz.org
You try so hard but fail so miserably

You really think nobody will check your links do you? Nowhere in the link does it affirm the crap you made up in post 131.

So comrade, did paid DNC stalker, creepy Joe McGinniss write that Palin's boy is; " a retarded political prop, who will have get drunk to deal with a family that's even stupider than he is?"

Why don't you fabricate another bogus link for us?

Did anyone ever get fired for criticizing the Bush twins?

Did the Bush twins ever appear at an official function drunk? Did they every say to the world that Daddy was Soooo lame over this turkey?

So it's classless to think that pardoning a fucking turkey is lame?

You are so far out of it you can't even see 'it' from where you are.
And here I thought you liked the lame ass presidunce. Okay I'll agree with you. Those girls were right to stand on stage at daddy's lame event, roll their eyes, cross their arms and glare at the camera like it is the camera's fault they have to appear with daddy asshat.

Feel better?

AGAIN for the facts-averse (in this case- you :eusa_shhh: ) someone on the gov't teet (payroll) openly libeling/attacking another gov't official's teenagers is frowned upon. Understand now?

Got it, so the Valarie Plame being forced out for criticizing Bush was right, since she was "openly libeling/attacking another gov't official", right?

Gee, another blatant lie you will not be able to back up. What is that, three of them now? Seems the only way you can push your crap is if you spice up your comments with lies. And it's an unfair world because people ask you to back up your garbage when they know you can't.

Here, fetch this;

You try so hard but fail so miserably

You really think nobody will check your links do you? Nowhere in the link does it affirm the crap you made up in post 131.

So comrade, did paid DNC stalker, creepy Joe McGinniss write that Palin's boy is; " a retarded political prop, who will have get drunk to deal with a family that's even stupider than he is?"

Why don't you fabricate another bogus link for us?

:lol:

In Uncensored at it again??? LOL....

Error 404

Sure. The fact that you can't differentiate why Lauten is resigning compared to others isn't surprising though.

Error 404

Sure. The fact that you can't differentiate why Lauten is resigning compared to others isn't surprising though.
Like Jay Carney resigning meant nothing either.

Error 404

Like Jay Carney resigning meant nothing either.
Carney had the longest tenure as WH Press Secretary since Mike McCurry during the Clinton administration. It is a pretty stressful position and there is a reason they don't last too long.

Why do you think Carney resigned? It wasn't because he made a foolish social media post like Lauten did.

Obama's IRS director is alleged to have committed felonies related to spying on US citizens, the A.G. is implicated in a gun running scam that resulted in the deaths of US citizens and hundreds of Mexicans and an unknown state republican is forced to resign because of an unkind tweet. Talk about double standards.

For those who, like me, were confused about what she said (and like me, were almost too lazy to check out the link in the OP,) :)

"Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events."

Looking at pics (google: first daughters turkey ceremony) they are a bit frowny-faced, but gee a 13 and 16yo teen girl resents being hauled around as props? No! If they had been in their bedrooms watching videos and someone made hay out of that, I'd agree it's something tat shouldn't be done. But if you're using your kids as political props, they become fair-game for at least those events. You're scoring political points with their presence, thus opposition is fair and proper.

In this case though it wasn't political opposition as much as a purely mean=spirited personal attack on their parents and themselves personally. Hard to believe she was gainfully employed as a communications-anything.
Not anymore. :D

Obama's IRS director is alleged to have committed felonies related to spying on US citizens, the A.G. is implicated in a gun running scam that resulted in the deaths of US citizens and hundreds of Mexicans and an unknown state republican is forced to resign because of an unkind tweet. Talk about double standards.

The IRS director and attorney general have both resigned

Forum List

Back