GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

that was journalists deflection boi not taxpayer-financed staffers :talktothehand:

NEXT!!!

So, a nationally known writer slandering a Downs Syndrome baby is good with you, but a staffer that no one has never heard of criticizing clothes is out of bounds?

Honestly, I'd just sit back and laugh at you demagogues if not for your love of gulags and death camps...
AGAIN for the facts-averse (in this case- you :eusa_shhh: ) someone on the gov't teet (payroll) openly libeling/attacking another gov't official's teenagers is frowned upon. Understand now?

So, being on the government payroll means that the employee should never say anything critical about the Ruling Elite?

SRSLY?
Of course not.....she has a first amendment right to say what she wants
Of course others have a first amendment right to express their objections to what she said
Worked out she got fired for it
boedicca thinks she shoulda' "doubled-down/knuckled-under" :eusa_doh: The Rep prolly told her "resign or get fired, its your choice"

that was journalists deflection boi not taxpayer-financed staffers :talktothehand:

NEXT!!!

So, a nationally known writer slandering a Downs Syndrome baby is good with you, but a staffer that no one has never heard of criticizing clothes is out of bounds?

Honestly, I'd just sit back and laugh at you demagogues if not for your love of gulags and death camps...
AGAIN for the facts-averse (in this case- you :eusa_shhh: ) someone on the gov't teet (payroll) openly libeling/attacking another gov't official's teenagers is frowned upon. Understand now?

So, being on the government payroll means that the employee should never say anything critical about the Ruling Elite?

SRSLY?
Of course not.....she has a first amendment right to say what she wants
Of course others have a first amendment right to express their objections to what she said
Worked out she got fired for it
boedicca thinks she shoulda' "doubled-down/knuckled-under" :eusa_doh: The Rep prolly told her "resign or get fired, its your choice"
She violated the primary rule of employment........Don't embarass your boss

Why defend what this woman said? What makes it in any way defensible?

No one has ever heard of this woman, this is just more feigned outrage from you scumbagcrats. Sound and fury about nothing at all - just another chance for you savages to bare your fangs and snap at those who dare reflect what you do every day.

We didn't fire her. She was fired by her conservative Republican boss.

Got it, so the Valarie Plame being forced out for criticizing Bush was right, since she was "openly libeling/attacking another gov't official", right?

I mean, unless you're just a fucking hypocrite holding different standards for partisan gain, due to the absence of so much as a thread of integrity.....

See, i'm happy to say "hands off the Obama kids," no matter who it is - but you leftists hold one standard for your god and his kids - and no standards when it comes to enemies of the party. I've seen you personally trash Palins kids.

And yes, that does make you gutter scum..

Double down on your lies doesn't cut it

Shitflinger, you're a lying fuckwad, that's kind of your thing around here. You think that your lack of integrity is really clever and cute.

{Are you claiming that your fellow scumbagcrats never attacked Palin's disabled child, comrade?}

Now WHERE is the lie?

Oh, wait - you were just being you, a reprehensible pile of shit.

Now, where were we?

You had the simple task to show where a Democrat attacked Palins baby and you failed miserably.......we all know made up quotes do not count

Well, okay then...

ROFL

Seriously man, you may be a sociopath, but I do laugh at you more than anyone else around here...

Some days I actually think you ARE a right winger, lampooning leftists for having not even a hint of ethics....

We didn't fire her. She was fired by her conservative Republican boss.

She resigned.

As well she should, family should be off the table - something you Communists don't grasp at all.
Nothing is off the table when you parade it before the cameras, as we can all see. Whatever happened with the Drooler BTW? I haven't seen him for a while. Did they lock him up?

Last edited:
Double down on your lies doesn't cut it

Shitflinger, you're a lying fuckwad, that's kind of your thing around here. You think that your lack of integrity is really clever and cute.

{Are you claiming that your fellow scumbagcrats never attacked Palin's disabled child, comrade?}

Now WHERE is the lie?

Oh, wait - you were just being you, a reprehensible pile of shit.

Now, where were we?

You had the simple task to show where a Democrat attacked Palins baby and you failed miserably.......we all know made up quotes do not count

Well, okay then...

ROFL

Seriously man, you may be a sociopath, but I do laugh at you more than anyone else around here...

Some days I actually think you ARE a right winger, lampooning leftists for having not even a hint of ethics....
Why am I not surprised you still have not linked to your bogus quote?

"Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), is resigning Monday following a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, according to NBC News."
GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign Following Comments About Sasha Malia Obama Report

I'm betting she's had better weekends? Anybody need a Communications Director, or counter help?

And here blog, DC GOP Girl, not so much:
Error 404
The page you've requested can not be displayed. It appears you've missed your intended destination, either through a bad or outdated link, or a typo in the page you were hoping to reach.

For someone with her job, she stepped in it good this time.
How many press secretaries has obama had? Secretaries of state?

Oh really? The 'communists' here took her side?

No, you just fail to grasp that children are off the table.

lol, you're fucking illiterate in addition to all of your other charming qualities.

I'm wounded that one of such obvious education and intellect should make such a claim...

BTW, how is your quest for a GED progressing? Are you still not able to qualify for it?

Why am I not surprised you still have not linked to your bogus quote?

Why am I not surprised that you still have not answered my question?
Such a simple task and you failed so miserably

Still looking for you to link a source to your quote. Otherwise, the good people on the board can only assume you made it up

We wouldn't want that would we?

Got it, so the Valarie Plame being forced out for criticizing Bush was right, since she was "openly libeling/attacking another gov't official", right?

I mean, unless you're just a fucking hypocrite holding different standards for partisan gain, due to the absence of so much as a thread of integrity.....

See, i'm happy to say "hands off the Obama kids," no matter who it is - but you leftists hold one standard for your god and his kids - and no standards when it comes to enemies of the party. I've seen you personally trash Palins kids.

And yes, that does make you gutter scum..
was valerie plame an underaged teen :eusa_eh: :banghead:

"Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), is resigning Monday following a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, according to NBC News."
GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign Following Comments About Sasha Malia Obama Report

I'm betting she's had better weekends? Anybody need a Communications Director, or counter help?

And here blog, DC GOP Girl, not so much:
Error 404
The page you've requested can not be displayed. It appears you've missed your intended destination, either through a bad or outdated link, or a typo in the page you were hoping to reach.

For someone with her job, she stepped in it good this time.
How many press secretaries has obama had? Secretaries of state?
Umm....two of each over six years

Such a simple task and you failed so miserably

To answer a yes or no question?

Oh wait, that was you...

Still looking for you to link a source to your quote. Otherwise, the good people on the board can only assume you made it up

We wouldn't want that would we?

Shall I hold my breath waiting for you to answer?
Such a shame

You go to all that trouble making up a quote

Forum List

Back