GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

The First Daughters seem to be dressing in the latest style and fashion as dictated by all the teen fashion magazines, including the prevailing trend for hem lines. So are we attacking all teens trying to following the latest trends in teen fashion? How about their parents? Should we attack all parents of teens who allow their girls to attempt to be fashionable and up with the latest styles, or is this just another lame attempt to bash the President and First Lady?
^ that

I notice this myself that most all females at that young, impressionable, & fragile age all dress pretty much alike. Everyone should know this. They can be quite vicious in attacking non-conformists. That staffer was/is a rw hack PERIOD!!!

Use your best excuse if you want. You are still jealous and envious.

200_s.gif

For you too, some right-wing rhetoric.
You are so jealous and envious of those with stature and class.

images

Not at all. I merely pointed out that the left is far more vicious and unapologetic. Using your logic, that makes the Palin attackers far more envious. If being mean is a sign of envy, the left shows that they are consumed by the green monster.

The woman, who was a lowly employee, resigned after a fairly mild comment. If her comment angered the left, then why are they so accepting of calling Palin the "c" word and even hoping others got raped? How can that possibly be accepted while merely suggesting that Obama's girls weren't dressy enough is condemned? At least be consistent.

Stop what?

200_s.gif

For you too, some right-wing rhetoric.
You are so jealous and envious of those with stature and class.

images

Not at all. I merely pointed out that the left is far more vicious and unapologetic. Using your logic, that makes the Palin attackers far more envious. If being mean is a sign of envy, the left shows that they are consumed by the green monster.

The woman, who was a lowly employee, resigned after a fairly mild comment. If her comment angered the left, then why are they so accepting of calling Palin the "c" word and even hoping others got raped? How can that possibly be accepted while merely suggesting that Obama's girls weren't dressy enough is condemned? At least be consistent.
Please just stop....

Stop being an idiot. One person makes a comment and there is a whole thread where people are going crazy, exaggerating what was said and acting so indignant. Despite far worse being said by the left, you guys are bashing the woman and claiming that anyone else who isn't ready to tar and feather her must be envious. Fucking ridiculous!!

While the Obama girls look like typical teens, the woman thought they were too young to be dressed that way. I know the libs had a field day with the Bush girls and always looked for something negative to say. I don't pay much attention and would never have known how they were dressed if the left hadn't been making such a fuss. That is why I said to be more consistent. You can't mercilessly bash Republican children and then get riled when someone even mildly criticizes Obama's kids. Get a fucking grip. The woman's comment doesn't deserve the coverage it got. The liberal response is the real issue here because it is completely hypocritical.

You claimed he was a paid person, paid by the DNC.

What a stretch, that the hack demagogue who wrote "The Selling of the President" was a paid (through favors) operative of the shameful democratic party? :eek:

The topic in part of this thread is the difference between private entertainers making comments and officials of a party or the the government making comments.

The topic of this thread is the hypocrisy of the leftist scum who feign outrage over remarks by some unknown staffer whilst giggling with glee over party hacks on national TV "joking" about the rape of 14 year old girls.

You were asked directly to back up your claim that the DNC or officials of the Democrat Party made disparaging or insulting comments about the Palin kids. Your answer was McGinniss, with the claim he was paid by the DNC. That was an untrue statement. Now you are claiming he was an operative. Of course you can't back that up either. So the conclusion has to be that no official of the Dem Party ever made a bad comment about the Palin kids. An official tied to the Republican Party went down the slippery slope and disparaged the President's kid and was forced to resign for it.
BTW, in regards to who would buy his book, his first best seller was in 1968 and several of his books were turned into TV movies which earned him Emmy Awards.

What shitflinger or you asks is of no concern. I place the gauntlet down for shitflinger - and never said it would be a dnc staff member - just that leftist attacked Palin's Downs Syndrome child - which they did.

YOU are attempting to distract by tossing out a red herring about McGinniss - a typical tactic of leftists.

Oh, and the hit piece on Nixon sold, but what I said about his panty sniffing of Palin and his creepy stalking of her children remains the fact, "The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin" sold less than 10,000 copies in book stores, with a DNC PAC picking up 150,000 copies "for promotional purposes." (IE, as payment to the demagogue for his failed hack job."

BUT I do love what Sarah Palin had to say about this disgusting creep;

{Joe announced to Todd that he’s moved in right next door to us. He’s rented the place for the next five months or so. He moved up all the way from Massachusetts to live right next to us – while he writes a book about me. Knowing of his many other scathing pieces of “journalism” (including the bizarre anti-Palin administration oil development pieces that resulted in my Department of Natural Resources announcing that his work is the most twisted energy-related yellow journalism they’d ever encountered), we’re sure to have a doozey to look forward to with this treasure he’s penning. Wonder what kind of material he’ll gather while overlooking Piper’s bedroom, my little garden, and the family’s swimming hole?

Welcome, Joe! It’ll be a great summer – come borrow a cup of sugar if ever you need some sweetener. }

Left wing stalker Joe McGinniss rents Sarah Palin s neighbor s home Fire Andrea Mitchell

Hey, I think a creepy stalker like McGinniss perfectly defines exactly what you demagogues are all about.

Don't answer a question with a question Scooter :eusa_hand:

I notice you Communists will never take an affirmative stand.

Oh, you're late to the party - the point was to get shitflinger to claim that you filthy demagogues are above trashing a Downs Syndrome baby, THEN toss out panty sniffer McGinniss - but you worms lack the spine to ever take a stand on anything.... :dunno:

Oh, but I don't want YOU to feel left out, will you state, here in public, that your fellow Communists have treated the Palin children better than the evil and hated Republicans have treated the children of our GLORIOUS ruler?

Come on, take a stand for your god, tell us how CRUEL the running dog capitalists have been, while you progressives were nothing but supportive of the children of your enemies.....

Show me...when you start your post out with a lie, you are going to need proof of your quote

ROFL

What lie is it I told, Herr Goebbels? Please cite it?

Feigned outrage from the person with the least integrity of anyone on this board is a bit beyond the pale, shitflinger.
You fail to demonstrate he is paid by the DNC or any partisan group
You fail to prove your quote
All you prove is he moved next door to the Palins

In other words, as usual, you are just making shit up

Don't answer a question with a question Scooter :eusa_hand:

I notice you Communists will never take an affirmative stand.

Oh, you're late to the party - the point was to get shitflinger to claim that you filthy demagogues are above trashing a Downs Syndrome baby, THEN toss out panty sniffer McGinniss - but you worms lack the spine to ever take a stand on anything.... :dunno:

Oh, but I don't want YOU to feel left out, will you state, here in public, that your fellow Communists have treated the Palin children better than the evil and hated Republicans have treated the children of our GLORIOUS ruler?

Come on, take a stand for your god, tell us how CRUEL the running dog capitalists have been, while you progressives were nothing but supportive of the children of your enemies.....
that was journalists deflection boi not taxpayer-financed staffers :talktothehand:

NEXT!!!

that was journalists deflection boi not taxpayer-financed staffers :talktothehand:

NEXT!!!

So, a nationally known writer slandering a Downs Syndrome baby is good with you, but a staffer that no one has ever heard of criticizing clothes is out of bounds?

Honestly, I'd just sit back and laugh at you demagogues if not for your love of gulags and death camps...

Last edited:

NEXT!!!

So, a nationally known writer slandering a Downs Syndrome baby is good with you, but a staffer that no one has never heard of criticizing clothes is out of bounds?

Honestly, I'd just sit back and laugh at you demagogues if not for your love of gulags and death camps...
AGAIN for the facts-averse (in this case- you :eusa_shhh: ) someone on the gov't teet (payroll) openly libeling/attacking another gov't official's teenagers is frowned upon. Understand now?

NEXT!!!

So, a nationally known writer slandering a Downs Syndrome baby is good with you, but a staffer that no one has never heard of criticizing clothes is out of bounds?

AGAIN for the facts-averse (in this case- you :eusa_shhh: ) someone on the gov't teet (payroll) openly libeling/attacking another gov't official's teenagers is frowned upon. Understand now?

So, being on the government payroll means that the employee should never say anything critical about the Ruling Elite?

SRSLY?

You fail to demonstrate he is paid by the DNC or any partisan group

Here is my statement, shitflinger - point out the lie?

GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign Page 12 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You fail to prove your quote
All you prove is he moved next door to the Palins

In other words, as usual, you are just making shit up

ROFL

Too bad you aren't any good at this...
Double down on your lies doesn't cut it

Now, where were we?

You had the simple task to show where a Democrat attacked Palins baby and you failed miserably.......we all know made up quotes do not count

NEXT!!!

So, being on the government payroll means that the employee should never say anything critical about the Ruling Elite?

SRSLY?
Of course not.....she has a first amendment right to say what she wants
Of course others have a first amendment right to express their objections to what she said
Worked out she got fired for it

NEXT!!!

SRSLY?
being on a gov't payroll ( I was for 4 yrs) means you remain non-partisan in the public sphere like posting comments on a Reps official FB page for instance. Its called "maturity" &/or "professionalism" google it :)

Forum List

Back