GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

How about some right wing rhetoric. Is it not horrible of you to be so envious of someone else with stature.
images

Of course it didn't work. She pointed out that the obama snots were classless. Criticism of the royals isn't well received.

For you too, some right-wing rhetoric.
You are so jealous and envious of those with stature and class.

images

She resigned after giving an honest opinion. It wasn't even that bad and she simply thought the outfits were inappropriate. Of course, some liberals put the word 'slut' out there even though it wasn't used. I take it that the actual words she used weren't harsh enough so they just rewrote it to make it sound worse than it was. Typical.

The liberals who said much more vulgar things about Republicans continue to spout the same shit and have no intention of stopping, let alone stepping down.

She resigned after she apologized because the Progressives are never satisfied with anything less than complete destruction of anyone who doesn't worship The Won.

[

Too bad the sanctimonious bitch got fired

Hope she learned a valuable life lesson

Why didn't the sanctimonious bitch, David Letterman get fired when he called for the rape of Sarah Palin's 14 year old? Why did you laugh and applaud instead feigning outrage, Comrade?

I hope the nation learns the lesson that one law covers the democrats, and a very different law is applied to those outside of the party.

knee-slapping-o.gif

you crack us up.

[

Too bad the sanctimonious bitch got fired

Hope she learned a valuable life lesson

Why didn't the sanctimonious bitch, David Letterman get fired when he called for the rape of Sarah Palin's 14 year old? Why did you laugh and applaud instead feigning outrage, Comrade?

I hope the nation learns the lesson that one law covers the democrats, and a very different law is applied to those outside of the party.

I thought the OP read "Liz Warren resigns for faking her Indian heritage"

That would take integrity.

You know how to spot a democrat with integrity, right? They are the ones riding on unicorns....

I think that I shall never see
a democrat with integrity
Should one ever come to pass
his fellow dims will kick his ass
Then lynch him from the highest tree
democrats hate integrity

It was not me who claimed that "the left has attacked Palins Down Syndrome baby" burden of proof is on those making the claim

But let me help you out
Palin Obama s Death Panel Could Kill My Down Syndrome Baby

Yeah?

She's right of course.

So comrade, did paid DNC stalker, creepy Joe McGinniss write that Palin's boy is; " a retarded political prop, who will have get drunk to deal with a family that's even stupider than he is?"

That panty sniffing stalker is a laugh a minute, isn't he?

Of course, there was never any outrage from you scumbagcrats - not a hint...

It's a matter of common sense, which this lady exercised none of.
You called out two kids in an open letter that was accessible for the world to read.
In that letter you suggested that they only looked appropriate to slum at bars.

Now you are supposed to be an educated, intelligent and politically savvy, big shot, does it seem to anyone that whay she did was incredibly stupid.

She came off as a bully attacking kids, then as if that wasn't enough, she attacked their parents in the same instance.

She needed to be jettisoned...

It was not me who claimed that "the left has attacked Palins Down Syndrome baby" burden of proof is on those making the claim

But let me help you out

Yeah?

She's right of course.

So comrade, did paid DNC stalker, creepy Joe McGinniss write that Palin's boy is; " a retarded political prop, who will have get drunk to deal with a family that's even stupider than he is?"

McGinniss was never paid by the DNC. He never held any official party of government position. Do you have a link to show he was a paid DNC stalker?

"Elizabeth Lauten, the communications director for Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-Tenn.), is resigning Monday following a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, according to NBC News."
GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign Following Comments About Sasha Malia Obama Report

I'm betting she's had better weekends? Anybody need a Communications Director, or counter help?

And here blog, DC GOP Girl, not so much:
Error 404
The page you've requested can not be displayed. It appears you've missed your intended destination, either through a bad or outdated link, or a typo in the page you were hoping to reach.

For someone with her job, she stepped in it good this time.
I agree...I was taken with the love in the eyes of those girls for the braindead turkey...I don't think they paid that much attention to the white birds on the table.

images

Not at all. I merely pointed out that the left is far more vicious and unapologetic. Using your logic, that makes the Palin attackers far more envious. If being mean is a sign of envy, the left shows that they are consumed by the green monster.

The woman, who was a lowly employee, resigned after a fairly mild comment. If her comment angered the left, then why are they so accepting of calling Palin the "c" word and even hoping others got raped? How can that possibly be accepted while merely suggesting that Obama's girls weren't dressy enough is condemned? At least be consistent.

images

Not at all. I merely pointed out that the left is far more vicious and unapologetic. Using your logic, that makes the Palin attackers far more envious. If being mean is a sign of envy, the left shows that they are consumed by the green monster.

The woman, who was a lowly employee, resigned after a fairly mild comment. If her comment angered the left, then why are they so accepting of calling Palin the "c" word and even hoping others got raped? How can that possibly be accepted while merely suggesting that Obama's girls weren't dressy enough is condemned? At least be consistent.
Please just stop....

McGinniss was never paid by the DNC.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He never held any official party of government position. Do you have a link to show he was a paid DNC stalker?

The little twat is a party operative.

No real person has bought a book from the toad - so how does he get his book sales?

The same way Hillary does.
You claimed he was a paid person, paid by the DNC. The topic in part of this thread is the difference between private entertainers making comments and officials of a party or the the government making comments. You were asked directly to back up your claim that the DNC or officials of the Democrat Party made disparaging or insulting comments about the Palin kids. Your answer was McGinniss, with the claim he was paid by the DNC. That was an untrue statement. Now you are claiming he was an operative. Of course you can't back that up either. So the conclusion has to be that no official of the Dem Party ever made a bad comment about the Palin kids. An official tied to the Republican Party went down the slippery slope and disparaged the President's kid and was forced to resign for it.
BTW, in regards to who would buy his book, his first best seller was in 1968 and several of his books were turned into TV movies which earned him Emmy Awards.

Last edited:

But let me help you out

Yeah?

She's right of course.

Show me...when you start your post out with a lie, you are going to need proof of your quote

Last edited:

Forum List

Back