GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten To Resign

For those who, like me, were confused about what she said (and like me, were almost too lazy to check out the link in the OP,) :)

"Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events."

Looking at pics (google: first daughters turkey ceremony) they are a bit frowny-faced, but gee a 13 and 16yo teen girl resents being hauled around as props? No! If they had been in their bedrooms watching videos and someone made hay out of that, I'd agree it's something tat shouldn't be done. But if you're using your kids as political props, they become fair-game for at least those events. You're scoring political points with their presence, thus opposition is fair and proper.

In this case though it wasn't political opposition as much as a purely mean=spirited personal attack on their parents and themselves personally. Hard to believe she was gainfully employed as a communications-anything.
Not anymore. :D

Glad to see the partisan little bitch got her head handed to her.....even after praying to Jesus for guidance

Maybe she should have asked what Jesus would do before questioning the lack of class from teen aged girls and attacking their parents

For those who, like me, were confused about what she said (and like me, were almost too lazy to check out the link in the OP,) :)

"Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events."

Looking at pics (google: first daughters turkey ceremony) they are a bit frowny-faced, but gee a 13 and 16yo teen girl resents being hauled around as props? No! If they had been in their bedrooms watching videos and someone made hay out of that, I'd agree it's something tat shouldn't be done. But if you're using your kids as political props, they become fair-game for at least those events. You're scoring political points with their presence, thus opposition is fair and proper.

In this case though it wasn't political opposition as much as a purely mean=spirited personal attack on their parents and themselves personally. Hard to believe she was gainfully employed as a communications-anything.
Not anymore. :D

Glad to see the partisan little bitch got her head handed to her.....even after praying to Jesus for guidance

Maybe she should have asked what Jesus would do before questioning the lack of class from teen aged girls and attacking their parents
I almost feel bad for her, she really steeped in it, but she is a hyper-partisan so maybe this will back her off a bit, especially since now we know she was taking five-finger discounts at 17. Pride goeth before the fall.

Obama's IRS director is alleged to have committed felonies related to spying on US citizens, the A.G. is implicated in a gun running scam that resulted in the deaths of US citizens and hundreds of Mexicans and an unknown state republican is forced to resign because of an unkind tweet. Talk about double standards.
Have they been actually been charged? IF they have, that should proceed. IF they have not, why not?

Elizabeth-Lauten-Bar-Days.jpg
Lauten is one classy gal.

Another example of the double standard: remember when Dr. Condie Rice was nominated for Secretary/State? The libs in the media immediately went on the offensive. Syndicated cartoonist Pat Oliphant never even apologized much less fired for his incredible cartoon depicting Dr. Rice in grotesque slave garb and grotesque features. Syndicated columnist Ted Rall went a step further and called Dr. Rice a "house-nig..". Neither was even criticized.

Rand Paul took some serious whacks from the ugly stick

Uh huh, and viciously attacking Palin's handicapped child is somehow 'different.' We got ya. You guys aren't just deranged, you're also dishonest. But i can deal with derangement, it's the dishonesty i can't stand for.
What was the viscious attack against her child with Downs syndrome? Who said it?

Back up your nonsense for once

You must have been stuck under your rock in 2008. The Libs had a field day insinuating that Trig was really Bristol's baby. Daily Kos has deleted the blog posts, but references can be found elsewhere.

iReport Sarah Palin s child may be her daughter s
you are an idiot

journalists aren't on the taxpayer payroll like this rw hateful rw Lautnen rw woman was

That link did prove very convincing about the whole Palin baby's momma episode though :eusa_think:

She apologized. I realize that the concept of an apology is something that is foreign to uncivilized cretins such as you and your ilk, so you have to insist on obliterating her out of existence. What appalling people you are.

Seriously, don't waste anymore of your valuable time trying to reason with them. Calling Republican children 'Whores', 'Sluts', and 'Retards' is somehow 'different' in the warped minds of Communist fuckwits. It is what it is.

Seriously though, are you Communist/Progressive wankas really gonna feign outrage over this? I mean come on, that's just plain laughable. Uh let's see, you guys viciously attack Palin's handicapped child, but are now freaking out because some wingnut said your Dear Leader's kids were dressed like shite? Ha, you guys are such loony hypocrites. Funny stuff. :laugh:

Uh huh, and viciously attacking Palin's handicapped child is somehow 'different.' We got ya. You guys aren't just deranged, you're also dishonest. But i can deal with derangement, it's the dishonesty i can't stand for.
What was the viscious attack against her child with Downs syndrome? Who said it?

You must have been stuck under your rock in 2008. The Libs had a field day insinuating that Trig was really Bristol's baby. Daily Kos has deleted the blog posts, but references can be found elsewhere.

Doesn't appear to be an attack on the child with Downs syndrome.....just conspiracy bullshit

Ha, you Communist fuckwits are so lame. Your boy Bill Maher loved attacking Palin's handicapped child. He repeatedly referred to her child as a 'Retard.' You people have no shame. So piss off with your faux outrage.

Ha, you Communist fuckwits are so lame. Your boy Bill Maher loved attacking Palin's handicapped child. He repeatedly referred to her child as a 'Retard.' You people have no shame. So piss off with your faux outrage.
in your small mind all non-lolibertarians are communists. Please explain.

Doesn't appear to be an attack on the child with Downs syndrome.....just conspiracy bullshit

Bill Maher is a comedian who makes a living insulting politicians. When he becomes a paid member of the Democratic Party we should do something about him.

Another example of the double standard: remember when Dr. Condie Rice was nominated for Secretary/State? The libs in the media immediately went on the offensive. Syndicated cartoonist Pat Oliphant never even apologized much less fired for his incredible cartoon depicting Dr. Rice in grotesque slave garb and grotesque features. Syndicated columnist Ted Rall went a step further and called Dr. Rice a "house-nig..". Neither was even criticized.

Columnists and cartoonists

That is what they get paid to do

One of your hero's, rushie (over weight, over medicated, liar), one of the first to through out insults towards progressively thinking women. Do you find his rhetoric enlightening or do you condemn him?

you are an idiot

journalists aren't on the taxpayer payroll like this rw hateful rw Lautnen rw woman was

That link did prove very convincing about the whole Palin baby's momma episode though :eusa_think:

She apologized. I realize that the concept of an apology is something that is foreign to uncivilized cretins such as you and your ilk, so you have to insist on obliterating her out of existence. What appalling people you are.

Seriously, don't waste anymore of your valuable time trying to reason with them. Calling Republican children 'Whores', 'Sluts', and 'Retards' is somehow 'different' in the warped minds of Communist fuckwits. It is what it is.

You try so hard but fail so miserably

You really think nobody will check your links do you? Nowhere in the link does it affirm the crap you made up in post 131.

So comrade, did paid DNC stalker, creepy Joe McGinniss write that Palin's boy is; " a retarded political prop, who will have get drunk to deal with a family that's even stupider than he is?"

Why don't you fabricate another bogus link for us?

Did he write that, Comrade? I can't confirm that he did or didn't, so the question is to you. A blog claims he did, but unless I have a source, I'll merely pose it as a question.

You communists DO grasp what questions are, da?

Gee, another blatant lie you will not be able to back up.

What the fuck are you babbling about, Comrade?

What is that, three of them now? Seems the only way you can push your crap is if you spice up your comments with lies. And it's an unfair world because people ask you to back up your garbage when they know you can't.

Ah, the vaporous smear, a constant with you demagogues.

Uh stupid, no one doubts that Plame was forced out.

Try some different libel, this fell flat.. :dunno:

in your small mind all non-lolibertarians are communists. Please explain.

Sorry, i don't waste time trying to educate Communist fuckwits. That ship sailed a long time ago. Capisce RETARD?!! ;)

Forum List

Back