GOP star Lauren Boeber has written a book "My American Life", has picture of her and her family on the cover, with foreword by Ted Cruz

My slut ass got pregnant and I dropped out of high school. But no problems, I worked at McDonalds, and soon started my own restaurant where I encouraged my help to carry a gun and got a whole lot of people sick from food poisoning. Thankfully, the people in my Congressional district are so stupid that they not only elected me, but gave me the money to pay my tax bill. Plus, I nailed down this sugar daddy that works in the oil industry and used my new powers as a Congressional delegate to steer some money his way.

So now, I am in Congress, and I make six figures, thanks to how stupid everyone is. Because lets be honest, if someone as dumb as my white trash ass can get elected, then those that voted for me have to be even more stupid. White trash rules people, and that is my story.

My slut ass got pregnant and I dropped out of high school. But no problems, I worked at McDonalds, and soon started my own restaurant where I encouraged my help to carry a gun and got a whole lot of people sick from food poisoning. Thankfully, the people in my Congressional district are so stupid that they not only elected me, but gave me the money to pay my tax bill. Plus, I nailed down this sugar daddy that works in the oil industry and used my new powers as a Congressional delegate to steer some money his way.

So now, I am in Congress, and I make six figures, thanks to how stupid everyone is. Because lets be honest, if someone as dumb as my white trash ass can get elected, then those that voted for me have to be even more stupid. White trash rules people, and that is my story.
You are AOC

Im astonished that she could read a book let alone write one.

But, on a serious note it is nice to have examples of the left and their hate.

Democrats, always hating every great American success story.

Conservative Grift game real gud

Forum List

Back