GOP support for trump's handling of classified docs drops dramatically

Your entire Dem party is fake news and a bunch of lying rat bastards, clear?

The voters don't think so. Which is why they elected Biden.

The grand jury didn't think so. Which is why they indicted Trump.

Though admittedly, I'm kinda digging the MAGA tears as a beverage.

The voters don't think so. Which is why they elected Biden.

The grand jury didn't think so. Which is why they indicted Trump.

Though admittedly, I'm kinda digging the MAGA tears as a beverage.
The opinion of Dem ballot copy machines is irrelevant.

GOP support for trump's handling of classified docs drops dramatically​

The majority of American approve of the DOJ indictments.

Yeah, I'll file that bullshit right alongside your claim the other day that few supporters for Trump showed up for his arrainment in Florida when the truth was there were thousands of supporters there and tons of media everywhere---- the place was PACKED full of people supporting Trump all the way around the block with flags and Trump banners everywhere.

Probably more people than Joe got to show up for every rally he did in 2020 combined.

Yeah, I'll file that bullshit right alongside your claim the other day that few supporters for Trump showed up for his arrainment in Florida when the truth was there were thousands of supporters there and tons of media everywhere---- the place was PACKED full of people supporting Trump all the way around the block with flags and Trump banners everywhere.

Probably more people than Joe got to show up for every rally he did in 2020 combined.

Probably more than legally voted for Biden.

"Economist You-Gov"? That's a new one. The polling data indicates 45% of republicans supporting Trump while polls still have Biden around 30% among democrats. What does that tell you?

But....but Kari Lake said that 300 million Americans will defend Trump.

Are you telling me she didn't know what the fuck she was talking about?
She wasn't even there to vacuum the red carpet for the orange sexual abuser.

Forum List

Back