GOP support for trump's handling of classified docs drops dramatically

Wrong, the totals favor Trump in a head to head.
In head to head with who.
As more information comes out about Trump's dealings with sensitve documents and involvement with Jan 6 and trying to push the Georgia secretary of state to "find votes for him", he will continue to drop.
The best thing that could happen for the Democrats is Trump receive the nomination but I predict he will not.
If Trump does not get the Republican nomination it will be bad for the Democrats but good for the country.

In head to head with who.
As more information comes out about Trump's dealings with sensitve documents and involvement with Jan 6 and trying to push the Georgia secretary of state to "find votes for him", he will continue to drop.
The best thing that could happen for the Democrats is Trump receive the nomination but I predict he will not.
If Trump does not get the Republican nomination it will be bad for the Democrats but good for the country.

My prediction for Georgia is two fold:

He'll be indicted. And Kemp will pardon him.

Fake News. This is where we remind you Trump hasn't had an opportunity to present his case yet. After his lawyers do that then you can conduct your poll.
Trump is presenting his case everyday through social media, interviews and speeches.
What has not been completely aired is the government's case against him.
You don't see anyone from the DOJ on social media or any other media presenting their case. Not so for Trump. Trump's lies about the case can be shown in the trial.

Indicted, convicted and pardoned?
That's not the worst scenario, by far. The conviction..so all of america may see..and the pardon of a Trump reduced to insignificance...to prove that we're better than that~

Trump's approval rating has increased since the indictment.
The post talks about the general population approving of the indictment. Your article is only about the GOP. The cult will stay with him even if he tells them to drink Koolaid.
Overall in 2021, an average of 29% of Americans identified as Democrats, 27% as Republicans and 42% as independents

That's not the worst scenario, by far. The conviction..so all of america may see..and the pardon of a Trump reduced to insignificance...to prove that we're better than that~
I agree. Trump will be spending a lot of time in court.
At some point, even the cult members will hopefully see the truth.

Forum List

Back