GOP Texas lawmaker introduces bill to allow death penalty for women who have abortions

What about a miscarriage? Should women go to prison for having a miscarriage? Maybe they did something wrong and that’s why they had the miscarriage.

I think there is room for negotiation here. The Democrats need to respond by suggesting a short prison sentence.

Show they are willing to negotiate and reach across the aisle in a bipartisan manner.

IOW, be adults and do the job they were sent to Austin to do.

They are pretty shameless about trying to turn the US into a Scofield theocracy. Dumbasses.
That would beat the hell out of a society whose courts lit the fires that burned one hundred million American human beings with the cruelest punitive death sentences even serial murderers as convicted criminals do not experience with their painless injections. And the slobs that cut up those helpless tiny human beings don't get sent to their graves with appendages missing and brains sucked out. Abortion reality is that two heartless lovers extinguished a creation miracle with savagery and asocial madness. I think I'm gonna throw up. Yuck.

That would beat the hell out of a society whose courts lit the fires that burned one hundred million American human beings with the cruelest punitive death sentences even serial murderers as convicted criminals do not experience with their painless injections. And the slobs that cut up those helpless tiny human beings don't get sent to their graves with appendages missing and brains sucked out. Abortion reality is that two heartless lovers extinguished a creation miracle with savagery and asocial madness. I think I'm gonna throw up. Yuck.

This isn't over.. Texas is wrong.. Meanwhile, the Republican candidate for governor thinks is "insidious" that his wife was arrested for drunk driving with their 3 month old grandchild in the car.

Texas again? What is wrong with these people?

A Republican lawmaker in Texas has introduced a bill that would allow the death penalty for women who have abortions.

“Today, I filed HB 3326 to Abolish Abortion in Texas,” Texas State Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) said on Twitter.

“The bill will end the discriminatory practice of terminating the life of innocent children, and will guarantee the equal protection of the laws to all Texans, no matter how small," he said.

Under HB 3326, a person who has an abortion or performs an abortion could be charged with assault or homicide, which is punishable by death, the Texas Tribune reported.

Slaton’s legislation also says that certain parties may have to testify in cases of death or “bodily injury to an unborn child,” and offers immunity to those that do.

The legislation also directs the state’s attorney general to “direct a state agency to enforce those laws, regardless of any contrary federal statute, regulation, treaty, order, or court decision,” the newspaper reported.

The bill would also ban abortions at fertilization, whereas most abortions in Texas are prohibited after 20 weeks.

Slaton’s proposal is not the first time a Texas lawmaker has proposed the death penalty for abortion. Texas state Rep. Tony Tinderholt (R) introduced a similar measure in 2019 classifying abortion as a homicide.

continued
You got triggered. Mission accomplished.

Texas again? What is wrong with these people?

A Republican lawmaker in Texas has introduced a bill that would allow the death penalty for women who have abortions.

“Today, I filed HB 3326 to Abolish Abortion in Texas,” Texas State Rep. Bryan Slaton (R) said on Twitter.

“The bill will end the discriminatory practice of terminating the life of innocent children, and will guarantee the equal protection of the laws to all Texans, no matter how small," he said.

Under HB 3326, a person who has an abortion or performs an abortion could be charged with assault or homicide, which is punishable by death, the Texas Tribune reported.

Slaton’s legislation also says that certain parties may have to testify in cases of death or “bodily injury to an unborn child,” and offers immunity to those that do.

The legislation also directs the state’s attorney general to “direct a state agency to enforce those laws, regardless of any contrary federal statute, regulation, treaty, order, or court decision,” the newspaper reported.

The bill would also ban abortions at fertilization, whereas most abortions in Texas are prohibited after 20 weeks.

Slaton’s proposal is not the first time a Texas lawmaker has proposed the death penalty for abortion. Texas state Rep. Tony Tinderholt (R) introduced a similar measure in 2019 classifying abortion as a homicide.

continued
Yikes!
1630582123327.png

I think there is room for negotiation here. The Democrats need to respond by suggesting a short prison sentence.

Show they are willing to negotiate and reach across the aisle in a bipartisan manner.

Or they simply tell you kooks to pound sand.

Last edited:

Short prison term? Are you mad?

Would you also imprison men who don't use birth control? How about the death penalty for them?

The US Supreme Court will throw this out.

And what measures are in place to make sure that a Texas woman didn’t escape to a commie state like NY and get her problem taken care of?

Mandatory testing perhaps?

Short prison term? Are you mad?

Would you also imprison men who don't use birth control? How about the death penalty for them?

The US Supreme Court will throw this out.

The idea here is to NEGOTIATE with the other side and not say "my way or the highway".

Negotiate, give and take and reaching across the aisle for common ground is what our country is built on.

The idea here is to NEGOTIATE with the other side and not say "my way or the highway".

Negotiate, give and take and reaching across the aisle for common ground is what our country is built on.

You want to negotiate my right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy? You want to dictate to your wife, mother, daughters etc with severe penalties for breaking your rules?

Make sure you tell anyone that you are going to be intimate with about your position..

Forum List

Back