🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Treasury Chief Says Trump "phony...unfit...unthinkable" For Presidency. Will Vote For Clinton.

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
A former Republican Treasury Chief has declared he will vote for Clinton and pronounced Donald Trump as "unthinkable as a President", calling him "unfit" and "a phony". He joins a growing list of lifelong Republicans who have publicly announced they will support the Democratic nominee, former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The announcement comes as Trump falls in national polls to double digits behind Clinton.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-paulson-idUSKCN0ZB00R

A former Republican Treasury Chief has declared he will vote for Clinton and pronounced Donald Trump as "unthinkable as a President", calling him "unfit" and "a phony". He joins a growing list of lifelong Republicans who have publicly announced they will support the Democratic nominee, former First Lady, Senator and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
The announcement comes as Trump falls in national polls to double digits behind Clinton.

Former head of Goldman Sachs and you wonder why he prefers Hillary?

Libs are the dumbest most ill informed people on Earth.

No, Trump supporters are ill informed.
You guys are restricted to insult post because you are almost always unable to articulate informative responses.
The OP does not offer opinion, spin or talking points. It simply gives a brief and objective synopsis of an objective article from a reliable news source to inform that yet another high-ranking former Republican government official has jumped the GOP ship and vowed support for the Democrat nominee.

Believe it or not, Trump isn't the reason I've become a democrat. It is the general republican parties ideas of endless austerity, deregulations that cause recessions and hatred of investment into this country that has done this. Acting like Haiti, Somalia or some other shit hole and kissing the riches asses isn't helping America. Hell, I in fact kind of like some of his trade and outsourcing policies.

You guys are restricted to insult post because you are almost always unable to articulate informative responses.
The OP does not offer opinion, spin or talking points. It simply gives a brief and objective synopsis of an objective article from a reliable news source to inform that yet another high-ranking former Republican government official has jumped the GOP ship and vowed support for the Democrat nominee.
You insulted your enemy by pretending they are the ones limited strickly to insults and ignored my point completely. That makes you an ass. There, now you have your insult.

Not all Republicans are conservative, he sure isn't. Bush wasn't for that matter. He very much was an establishment guy and that's what this election is all about, establishment vs anti-establishment. But I know, you just couldn't resist slinging some shit against Trump.

:lol: But you're voting for a loud-mouth reality show host for president while calling other people dumb. :lol::lol::lol:

I disagree. If the guy is in fact a former Goldman puppet then it would stand to reason that he'd vote for ANOTHER Goldman puppet :up: Hillary (click on my siggie hyperlink)

I'm not supporting either party's candidate but I think this is Terrific for the Republican Party. For years I've said the Republican Party needs an Exorcism to rid itself of the moderates ND liberals in their midst. It appears Mr Trump is that Exorcism.

IF the Republican party can maintain this mentality for another reason years they might be able to find a candidate in their midst that I would vote for.

:lol: But you're voting for a loud-mouth reality show host for president while calling other people dumb. :lol::lol::lol:
But he's head and shoulders above the dishonest lying incompetent establishment representative so your point is moot. You see, being a libtard, you define stupidity as disagreement with you. I define it as not being capable of not connecting the very obvious dots.

The exodus continues: Yet another top Bushie, Henry Paulson, backs Clinton over Trump

Henry M. Paulson Jr
Richard Armitage
Max Boot
Robert Kagan

If these guys are against Trump that's a major endorsement of him.

Quote:
[It’s time to put country before party and say it together: Never Trump.]

So how does flooding the country with foreigners from the third world both legally and illegally fit the definition of putting "the country before the party"?

Quote:
[I'll be voting for Hillary Clinton, with the hope that she can bring Americans together to do the things necessary to strengthen our economy, our environment and our place in the world.]

Like the current Democrat in the rainbow house? This is his crowning achievement.

images

Many experienced GOP strategists unwilling to work for Trump

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that to best compete against Hillary Clinton he needs more than the bare-bones campaign team that led him to primary success. But many of the most experienced Republican political advisers aren’t willing to work for him.

From Texas to New Hampshire, well-respected members of the Republican Party’s professional class say they cannot look past their deep personal and professional reservations about the presumptive presidential nominee.

While there are exceptions, many strategists who best understand the mechanics of presidential politics fear that taking a Trump paycheck might stain their resumes, spook other clients, and even cause problems at home.

They also are reluctant to devote months to a divisive candidate whose campaign has been plagued by infighting and disorganization.
Many experienced GOP strategists unwilling to work for Trump - The Boston Globe

This election is already over. Trump will get trounced .. and many republicans will cheer. :0)

Paulson is one of the few who will publicly say it

The rest of the Republican power structure will allow him to twist in the wind

ummm..... YEAH because the majority of that party is bought-and-paid-for by the REAL owners of Capitol Hill :up: Hillary's and every other Establ politicain's boss- Wall St

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that to best compete against Hillary Clinton he needs more than the bare-bones campaign team that led him to primary success. But many of the most experienced Republican political advisers aren’t willing to work for him.

From Texas to New Hampshire, well-respected members of the Republican Party’s professional class say they cannot look past their deep personal and professional reservations about the presumptive presidential nominee.

While there are exceptions, many strategists who best understand the mechanics of presidential politics fear that taking a Trump paycheck might stain their resumes, spook other clients, and even cause problems at home.

They also are reluctant to devote months to a divisive candidate whose campaign has been plagued by infighting and disorganization.

This election is already over. Trump will get trounced .. and many republicans will cheer. :0)

Could their unwillingness to work for Trump be due to his own unwillingness to listen to advisors, any and all advisors?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Could their unwillingness to work for Trump be due to his own unwillingness to listen to advisors, any and all advisors?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Wasn't that the same criticism that the left made up about Bush? How about advance the play book to 2016?

‘Everything that we’re taught as children — not to bully, not to demean, to treat others with respect — everything we’re taught as children is the exact opposite of what the Republican nominee is doing. How do you work for somebody like that? What would I tell my family?’’ Swander said.​

‘Everything that we’re taught as children — not to bully, not to demean, to treat others with respect — everything we’re taught as children is the exact opposite of what the Republican nominee is doing. How do you work for somebody like that? What would I tell my family?’’ Swander said.​

I think this gentleman's education was severely flawed. I was taught to destroy my enemies by any means necessary before they destroy me.

Forum List

Back