GOP Voter Says I would Rather be a Russian than a Democrat

Even though he's a murdering communist shithead, I will say one thing in Putin's defense: He's not the one who's going to arrest me for speaking out at a school board meeting, shoot me for protesting Biden's stealing an election, make me pay high prices for gasoline, food, and every damned thing else, or lock me up because I can't afford to pay my tax burden or because I own some 30-round magazines.

If you protest Putin's stealing an election, will end up dead, like those who tried. Mysteriously shot, poisoned, and imprisoned.

And if you have a 30 round magazine, again, Putin will throw you in jail.

So continue to worship Putin.

Whatever Sport but I know a enemy of the Republic when I see one.....Actually I prefer the stripping of citizenship and exile of your ilk to South Georgia Island.

You try it buddy. I own a gun and am not afraid to use it. You are the enemy of this country.

I'm curious, do democrats think all Republicans are nazis or nazi supporters? Do you all think there are no anti nazi republican groups at all?

Democrats are idiots. Everything they know about Nazis they learned from watching old reruns of "The Blues Brothers"on the TCM channel. They think it's their God-given right to try to run over a bunch of imaginary brown-shirted goobers exercising the First Amendment rights, while at the same time, those same Democrats have no problem with rioting and burning down entire cities back in 2020.

When asked who she would vote for, Biden or Putin, little Susie’a answer was simple: Putin.

What are your thoughts on the modern GOP?

Oh and in the video she also claims “George Bush was a Nazi”

Another slow news day for Biden butt munchers. LOL

Even though he's a murdering communist shithead, I will say one thing in Putin's defense: He's not the one who's going to arrest me for speaking out at a school board meeting, shoot me for protesting Biden's stealing an election, make me pay high prices for gasoline, food, and every damned thing else, or lock me up because I can't afford to pay my tax burden or because I own some 30-round magazines.

That makes you a Putin puppet. You do not have the right to threaten school boards with physical harm. Putin does not give a damn what people pay for gasoline, food and everything else. If he did, he would arrest CEOs for profiting from the pandemic.

Democrats are idiots. Everything they know about Nazis they learned from watching old reruns of "The Blues Brothers"on the TCM channel. They think it's their God-given right to try to run over a bunch of imaginary brown-shirted goobers exercising the First Amendment rights, while at the same time, those same Democrats have no problem with rioting and burning down entire cities back in 2020.

First amendment rights do not allow you to threaten people with physical violence. Jan 6 was not a expression of free speech. MNost of the protests were peaceful in 2020.

Well damn. You're a regular tier-one badass, aren't you? Were you in the Marines or something? :laughing0301:

I spent time in the Army. It really doesn't matter. You try to take me away because you don't like my politics, I will do everything I can to get you fascists.

Is this why you love Putin, who enacted gun laws 1,000 times stricter than anything in the US.

Putin was elected president (2nd time) in 2012. Draconian gun laws were put in place in 2013.

Yeah. That's why you love Putin, he's for strict gun control?

That's such an idiotic statement that I won't even bother to respond to you.

Stupid twatwaffle. I hope you find yourself in "Hell on earth" after we take the House and Senate in 2022, and Trump waltzes back into the WH. I will lubricate my guns with your tears.

You try it you little Nazi. Trump will not see the White House in 2024 unless he goes on the tour.

That makes you a Putin puppet. You do not have the right to threaten school boards with physical harm. Putin does not give a damn what people pay for gasoline, food and everything else. If he did, he would arrest CEOs for profiting from the pandemic.

You're fuckin' crazy. Please seek psychiatric help before your hurt yourself or someone you care about.

I spent time in the Army. It really doesn't matter. You try to take me away because you don't like my politics, I will do everything I can to get you fascists.
You a long distance Artic swimmer?

south+georgia+3.JPG

Go fuck yourself, ya paranoid schizophrenic nutcase. You should be red-flagged and your guns taken away, before you commit murder.

Let me know where you live and I'll gladly fill out the paperwork.

You're fuckin' crazy. Please seek psychiatric help before your hurt yourself or someone you care about.

You are the one who is crazy. You are the ones who want to jail or get rid of your political enemies. You must love Putin.

You are the one who is crazy. You are the ones who want to jail or get rid of your political enemies. You must love Putin.

Don't give me any ideas, you do know there are elections coming up, right?

Would you like a top or bottom bunk in the Gulag?

:laughing0301:

I never said anything sounds a lot like China.....are you a real life moron as well??

Did Dems praise China for Xi making himself dictator or did your cult leader do it??

Did Dems have secret Chinese bank accounts while proclaiming to be tough on China or did your cult leader do it?

I expect you to keep deflecting like the bitch you are
yes the dems praised china and called them our friends…xiden himself said that when teuml was going hard on them in that “trade war”

Forum List

Back