GOP Voters Angrier Than Ever After Third GOP Presidential Primaries Debate

Let me put it this way

Las Vegas has started an over and under wagering on when Jeb drops out ....

It's just a question of when at this point. He will drop out for the sake of the party, so that Rubio can move forward and eventually become the nominee.

I did not have to watch the debate to know the outcome, CNBC to know that gave the Republican Candidate's something they did not expect, a real debate.

The current Klown Kar of pathetic Candidates are not used to questions of substance and having to answer real politically issued based queries.

For the time since the Republican Debate Debacle started, the Republican Stooges running for the White House to actually think and chew gum at the same time and failed at both.
I can't see voting for Hillary in a general election, but I will admit I'm terrified of Rubio, who I think could beat her .... if he ever settles down and decides where he stands on issues.

I'm not a supporter of Hilary, never have. The current cast of Republican Clowns and their lack of substance is only hurting their party.

Now we know why Rubio had to take a drink of water that time before speaking.

Because he's ON FIRE!!!!

Why?

One member here used a phrase "Embrace the suck" and Dante only half-jokingly quoted it with the following...words of resignation and comfort for GOP voters.

No matter how much bravado and chest thumping the GOP voters on usmb and elsewhere are engaging in, one thing is incredibly clear: the GOP field is highly disappointing to it's voting bloc

Actually, it appears to me that more Liberals are concerned about the GOP candidates than are Republicans.

no. we're just making fun of your candidates. it's a source of entertainment.

Republican Debate Ratings Plummet As Democrats Had More Viewers Than CNBC Debate

Republican debate viewership has dropped by 10 million people since the first GOP presidential debate, and more Americans watched the Democratic debate on CNN than watched the Republican…

that's interesting. it dawned on me yesterday that the reason the GOP debate had higher ratings is that rightwingnuts don't watch the democratic debates. democrats, however, do watch republican debates. hence the larger tune-in.

i'd think yesterday was just boring and redundant. I mean, how many times can you watch them snipe at each other and at Hillary. it starts to smell like desperation.

FROM THE LINK

There was little difference between the Republican debates of the previous two presidential cycles and the CNBC debate.

Democrats have the bigger stars and the more interesting candidates. The Republican debate ratings were fueled by the Donald Trump circus, but as the country views Trump as just another Republican, the debate audience is shrinking.

Republicans can blame the CNBC moderators, but the reality is that tens of millions of Americans are already bored with what Republicans are offering.

Viewers have seen this freakshow before, which why they are turning off the Republican debates

Meanwhile, in the Real World, some sources are suggesting disaffected Republicans might be focusing on Sanders, if only to boost his numbers against Clinton.
You wouldn't know the real world if you were clean and sober.

Thank you for another content-filled post, a.k.a. "Board rules for some, trolling for others."

Why?

One member here used a phrase "Embrace the suck" and Dante only half-jokingly quoted it with the following...words of resignation and comfort for GOP voters.

No matter how much bravado and chest thumping the GOP voters on usmb and elsewhere are engaging in, one thing is incredibly clear: the GOP field is highly disappointing to it's voting bloc
Or, a significant part of the voting bloc is highly disappointed with the professional politicians seeking the nomination.

And a problem for the left is how many good Democrats, independents, or others might just start feeling the same way.
Meanwhile, in the Real World, some sources are suggesting disaffected Republicans might be focusing on Sanders, if only to boost his numbers against Clinton.
Now that's too much. I admit I voted for Obama over Hillary in the state primary back in 2008, but that was only because I knew he'd really disappoint all the uberliberals. And, after W, I figured the GOP didn't have a snowball's chance in hell come Nov.
Just telling you what I've been reading. Pre-primary polls go up, down, and sideways. The actual voting is what counts. We'll see.

Last night's debate was 2012 all over again, as I said earlier today in another topic about the debate.

What America learned last night is just how much the GOP candidates all hate each other.

A very stupid strategic mistake.

Here's last night's debate:

MODERATOR: Our experts say your tax plan will create an eleventy trillion deficit over ten years.

CANDIDATE A: No it won't.

MODERATOR: Yes it will.

CANDIDATE A: Will not!

MODERATOR: Will too!

CANDIDATE B: Can I just say something? Candidate A's plan sucks!

CANDIDATE A: No, YOUR plan sucks!

CANDIDATE B: My plan has a cream filling and will boost the economy!

CANDIDATE A: Blow it out your ass!

CANDIDATE C: Candidate B can't even tie his own shoes. It's very important you know that.

MODERATOR: All your plans suck.

No one was asked or given the time to explain their tax plans, or any other plans for the problems facing our country today.

Ben Carson. A real life success story from all those social programs the Republicans hate.
Yeah, he is a complete disappointment to Democrats because he used those to better himself, get out of poverty, become more successful, and become independent...unlike all those other poor, conned 'NI@@ERS' (President LBJ's words) who were / are content to accept liberal handouts in exchange for their votes, continuing to vote 'Democrat for the next 200 years' (LBJ's words)!

That doesn't make any sense . Why would the dems be upset about his background?

Here's last night's debate:

MODERATOR: Our experts say your tax plan will create an eleventy trillion deficit over ten years.

CANDIDATE A: No it won't.

MODERATOR: Yes it will.

CANDIDATE A: Will not!

MODERATOR: Will too!

CANDIDATE B: Can I just say something? Candidate A's plan sucks!

CANDIDATE A: No, YOUR plan sucks!

CANDIDATE B: My plan has a cream filling and will boost the economy!

CANDIDATE A: Blow it out your ass!

CANDIDATE B: Candidate A can't even tie his own shoes. It's very important you know that.

MODERATOR: Both your plans suck.

No one was asked or given the time to explain their tax plans, or any other plans for the problems facing our country today.

ITS MY TURN

NO ITS MY TURN

I WAS HERE FIRST

NO YOU WEREN'T I WAS

WHAT ABOUT ME

IVE BEEN STANDING HERE TOO

bla bla bla

Why?

Actually, it appears to me that more Liberals are concerned about the GOP candidates than are Republicans.

that's because the left isn't totally willing to accept monumental incompetence like the right is ..

IMO

So you guys are looking for an alternative candidate to the old white people running?

Trump 67

Clinton 68

you were saying?

or ...

Donald John Trump, Sr. (born June 14, 1946) is an American business magnate, investor, television personality and author.

Hillary Clinton Born: October 26, 1947 (age 68), Chicago, IL

snort~

Yet both grossly incompetent for the presidency. One, Clinton, more than the other.

And btw Republicans have two Hispanics, and Indian and a black running. Much more diversity that way.

Still doesn't change the fact that the entire democrat group is monumentally incompetent. Something you claimed not to be willing to accept.

Shame you aren't much on avoiding hypocrisy.

Diversity of qualified candidates would be great. Diversity of unqualified candidates is nothing but a bunch of tokens.

Why?

no. we're just making fun of your candidates. it's a source of entertainment.
But you are entertained by shiny objects. The Dims have a long ago passed over candidate with no one to fill her shoes after all this time.

Do you really think political noobs like trump or Carson will stand a chance in the general election ? Impressing the fringe is easy. Getting the middle majority ain't .

Timmy, you have less intellect than a cockroach, but you have provided a platform.

A Carson/Fiorina platform destroys the democrats. The dims exist on identity politics, a divide and conquer strategy. But Carson is black, and black voters vote skin color over all other considerations. Carson will peel 90% of the black vote from the democrats.

The crook Hilliary seeks to make gender an issue, that it's time for a woman. But if a vagina is the only qualification needed, then who has it matters little. Carly has the same plumbing as Hilliary,

Carson/Fiorina eviscerates the democrats.

So you believe rush when he tells you blacks only vote for skin color. That's silly.

:lmao: Posts 50 and 52: No wonder Rightists love them. This is their idea of "civil political discourse" and "well-reasoned debate."

Blacks vote skin color, that is a fact.

Facts have data to support. Present yours.

Why?

What impact will it have on you?

What I say is statistically proven;

http://www.uky.edu/AS/PoliSci/Peffley/pdf/Weaver Race, Skin Color, and Candidate Preference.pdf

But you won't accept the facts.

You didn't read your own link did you? Why do right wingers always post links that don't prove what they want them to prove?

Here is the last paragraph of the conclusions section.

Despite these findings, this study has raised more questions than it answers. It will conclude by pointing to the need for further research. Because this study was based on an all white sample it remains uncertain whether black voters react in consistent ways with white voters. Future research should test whether respondents of different races and ethnicities respond to skin color variation in similar ways as whites. In addition, it remains to be seen whether the same dynamics would be seen in electoral contests with black women or Latino candidates. Eventually, we plan to replicate the study to examine: 1) whether skin color operates similarly WEAVER 15 The Color of the Campaign for Latino, and Asian candidates; and 2) whether respondents of different races and ethnicities respond skin color variation in similar ways as whites.

Forum List

Back