GOP will hand the election over to Democrats if they go with a Trump, a Carson, a Cruz, a Fiorina

LOL

And in the next Democratic Debate Hidabeast debates herself............

So much to offer from the Liberal idiots.........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The GOP doesn't want the White House. They can more effectively fuck the middle class in Congress.
J9GBsVG.png

How is shutting the government down for over a year a good idea within your mind? That is what you're asking for.

People like you are human shit. Godbless Mitch and Boehner for standing in your way.

LOL

And in the next Democratic Debate Hidabeast debates herself............

So much to offer from the Liberal idiots.........

The Republican Debate is for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously.

I won't call it a republican debate...Republicans paved our freeways, formed nasa, epa and fought for the family. what you seen last night was a loserterian debate and it is all about the 1%!!!!

GOP will hand the election over to Democrats if they go with either Trump, Carson, Cruz, or stone-faced Fiorina. She said she was told to smile more. She did once and it almost gave her a stroke

I totally agree because everyone knows that people like big authoritarian bearacrcies that govern more and more of their lives. I'm sure one day we will have police on every corner, school, home, bedroom, bathroom trying to enforce every single law and command from the federal government.

GOP will hand the election over to Democrats if they go with either Trump, Carson, Cruz, or stone-faced Fiorina. She said she was told to smile more. She did once and it almost gave her a stroke

I totally agree because everyone knows that people like big authoritarian bearacrcies that govern more and more of their lives. I'm sure one day we will have police on every corner, school, home, bedroom, bathroom trying to enforce every single law and command from the federal government.
do you ever offer anything in the way of substance to any thread you enter?

So why then don't you want us to pick one of them?

Seems to me if we do pick one and you are right, then your side wins. You guys will get Clinton or Sanders .

So why warn us against it if your guys win?

Seems to me if we do pick one and you are right, then your side wins. You guys will get Clinton or Sanders .

reading and comprehension still a weak area for you?

Democrats would LOVE for Republicans to pick one of them

Do leftists ever tire of regurgitating this narrative? Do you actually believe any Republican is considering your bullshit?

reading and comprehension still a weak area for you?

Democrats would LOVE for Republicans to pick one of them

We know who libs fear by who they attack the most, and the people on that list are the ones you attack the most.

We need a candidate who has experience balancing the federal budget, turning deficits into surpluses, cutting taxes, and creating jobs. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a candidate who had that kind of experience?

Oh wait, there is one....

We need a candidate who has experience balancing the federal budget, turning deficits into surpluses, cutting taxes, and creating jobs. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a candidate who had that kind of experience?

Oh wait, there is one....
Kasich is a. If a big spending RINO.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The GOP already handed the election to the Democrats by caucusing with the Democrats to overrule a the Republican majority and pass a spending spree bill with no debt limits. That gutted the entire GOP platform, what the hell are they going to run on now?

The GOP already handed the election to the Democrats by caucusing with the Democrats to overrule a the Republican majority and pass a spending spree bill with no debt limits. That gutted the entire GOP platform, what the hell are they going to run on now?

I wouldn't call 68% of Republican House members and 65% of Republican Senate members voting against it as actions gutting anything. What it does do is pretty much ID the RINOs from the adults in the party and that's a good thing IMO.

I wouldn't call 68% of Republican House members and 65% of Republican Senate members voting against it as actions gutting anything. What it does do is pretty much ID the RINOs from the adults in the party and that's a good thing IMO.

That's my point exactly, the RINO's threw the rest of the Republican party and all the GOP presidential candidates under the bus. If we try to differentiate ourselves now on government spending and the debt the Dem's are just going to point a finger at the GOP leadership and ask us what we are smoking. So with those issues off the table what is left? Its like voting for Obamacare then trying to run a campaign telling voters you oppose Obamacare.

Every Republican piece of shit who voted for that bill should be primaried. They need to learn to fear the wrath of the people who put them in office.

GOP will hand the election over to Democrats if they go with either Trump or Cruz.

it's a new game

What about Jeb in the shadows?

Appears to me that there will be a lot of vacant homes in Hollywood following the election since so many actors have said they will leave the country WHEN Trump is elected.

Forum List

Back