GOP's Crooked Aaron Shock wants to run for Congress again after prosecutors dropped all his charges!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Some people live their whole lives not knowing who their true friends are - I got to find out at 33 years old. I am thankful for this. I hope this vindication is as sweet for them as it is for me. A special thank you to my attorney George Terwilliger and his team at McGuire Woods who have become good friends through this process. They never wavered in their belief in my innocence and fought tirelessly for the cause of justice. Two quotes I would reference in speeches while in office that became an echo in my head: “He who wrestles with you, strengthens you” -British Parliamentarian Edmund Burke. And “Gold is tested in the fiery furnace, but acceptable human beings are tested in the furnace of adversity” - Book of Ecclesiastes. I have been strengthened emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually through this process. I am choosing to focus on what I’ve learned and how I’m a better person because of it. There is always someone in the world who is having a worse day than you. Don’t let it define you. Smile. Persevere. Carpé Diem."

he's handsome, i must say!

This kid Aaron Shock was THE rising star of the GOP. Luckily he's white so he won't see jail time...

Prosecutors in Chicago to drop charges against former U.S. Rep. Aaron Schock if he pays back IRS, campaign

Forum List

Back