GOP's Fear Mongering Backfiring on GOP Leaders

Bwahahaha....says the one that posts in this forum and doesn't even contribute. I guess you like freebies? Hypocrite.

Let's see...you know how much I pay in taxes ?

Let's hear it.

Or do you post just to remove all doubt that you are a stupid jackass ?

I'm talking about supporting this forum, idiot. You can't even comprehend a simple sentence? I was very clear....you post in "this forum" and you don't contribute to it, pendejo!

And that's your argument ?

O.K. got it.

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, idiot....here you are criticizing Dems and saying they like free stuff when all the while you are here enjoying free stuff. If that isn't idiotic and hypocritical I don't know what is, but then, you're a Trump supporter. Nobody said they were smart!

And, I've asked you to prove I support Trump. One post.

Moron.

Geez, I keep forgetting that you said you didn't support Trump. You sound just like the rest of the stupid Trump Supporters, I'm going to have to put a post-it note to remind myself that you don't support Trump....you just sound like one who does.......:badgrin:

Let's hear it.

I'm talking about supporting this forum, idiot. You can't even comprehend a simple sentence? I was very clear....you post in "this forum" and you don't contribute to it, pendejo!

O.K. got it.

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, idiot....here you are criticizing Dems and saying they like free stuff when all the while you are here enjoying free stuff. If that isn't idiotic and hypocritical I don't know what is, but then, you're a Trump supporter. Nobody said they were smart!

Moron.

Geez, I keep forgetting that you said you didn't support Trump. You sound just like the rest of the stupid Trump Supporters, I'm going to have to put a post-it note to remind myself that you don't support Trump....you just sound like one who does.......:badgrin:
Being anti-Hillery doesn't make one a Trump supporter. Leftards like to try and put people into categories and then label them. It's in the Sal Alinsky handbook.

O.K. got it.

ROTFLMAO

Moron.

Being anti-Hillery doesn't make one a Trump supporter. Leftards like to try and put people into categories and then label them. It's in the Sal Alinsky handbook.

Aren't you the one that isn't a "citizen"? Nobody cares what you have to say.

O.K. got it.

ROTFLMAO

Moron.

I am an American citizen....not a U.S citizen....two very different things.

You know exactly what I am saying. He is not Establishment.

Establishment or not, he represents the Republican party, which is now in total chaos, and mostly because of loose lips Trump, who thinks that nasty quips and insults is the way to appear Presidential, never mind that he knows nothing. The leaders knew it all along and thought that he wouldn't get far....little did they realize that the Republican base was made up of racist bigots that would love his attitude and would care little that he is clueless and shows that he is clueless every time he opens his mouth.
there are those two words again. I'm still waiting for an example of Trump being a bigot or racist. Got one yet? It's been months now.

I know you can't read...but maybe you can have someone read this article to you...then maybe, just maybe you'll understand.

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
Perhaps you could copy and paste what you feel makes him one out of that piece.

Geez, not only are you ignorant, you are lazy, too. It's right there in black and white...if you can't see it, then you are dumber than you sound, and I'm not going to spoon feed you. Go play out in the street, why don't you?
So you failed as I expected. Thanks for playing.

Let's hear it.

O.K. got it.

ROTFLMAO

Moron.

And you read like a JakeStarkey sok.

I not only say I don't support Trump....I also say he is an idiot.

I also say Hillary is an idiot.

O.K. got it.

ROTFLMAO

Moron.

Nobody ?

You speak for the rest of us.

It shows just how far left you are....totally arrogant.

Hitlery couldn't draw flies to her campaign appearances and we now know that caucuses and some primaries were rigged for Hitlery and she had the " super delegate card" to play. If leftards don't understand how rigged the system is? Nothing will...they are lost in an abyss of stupidity.

Many of them just know the freebies will keep coming.

Like you.......posting here and not contributing....along with your other moocher peers?
Hitlery couldn't draw flies to her campaign appearances and we now know that caucuses and some primaries were rigged for Hitlery and she had the " super delegate card" to play. If leftards don't understand how rigged the system is? Nothing will...they are lost in an abyss of stupidity.

Many of them just know the freebies will keep coming.

Like you.......posting here and not contributing....along with your other moocher peers?

Is there a fee to post that we have not paid...point it out.

Otherwise STHU

Who did I used to worship, O Wise One of the Internets?

Don't act coy........you know you voted for Doofus.
Voting is worshiping? How did you get to be a such an ugly cvnt?

Not only do you vote for them, you defend them. How far back have you had your head up the Republican's party's ass?
The party is made of individuals, many I don't agree with. Many I do, depending on how well they reflect conservativism. Like I said, you are an ugly cvnt. Nothing less.

You are a douchebag....a hypocritical douchebag.
I haven't said anything hypocritical. You are a lying cvnt, nothing less.

I don't want that illuminati witch that is thicker than thieves with the very ones killing this country being the CEO of USA.INC....no fucking way, no how.

Maybe someone needs to tell you, it's not about you. Hillary is giving Trump a thumping, and I'm surprised that some idiots are still hanging on to the buffoon.
How is she giving him a thumping? There are no presidential elections going on. He hasn't even started his ad campaign yet!

I don't want that illuminati witch that is thicker than thieves with the very ones killing this country being the CEO of USA.INC....no fucking way, no how.

Maybe someone needs to tell you, it's not about you. Hillary is giving Trump a thumping, and I'm surprised that some idiots are still hanging on to the buffoon.
How is she giving him a thumping? There are no presidential elections going on. He hasn't even started his ad campaign yet!
His own party is turning on him

Polls don't matter until they do. Up until that time, they indicate where the public is leaning. When poll after poll indicate you are way behind, you have reason to worry

Don't act coy........you know you voted for Doofus.
Voting is worshiping? How did you get to be a such an ugly cvnt?

Not only do you vote for them, you defend them. How far back have you had your head up the Republican's party's ass?
The party is made of individuals, many I don't agree with. Many I do, depending on how well they reflect conservativism. Like I said, you are an ugly cvnt. Nothing less.

You are a douchebag....a hypocritical douchebag.
I haven't said anything hypocritical. You are a lying cvnt, nothing less.

And you are a hypocritical pussy douchebag....nothing less.

Wow, not only are you a douchebag, you are a stupid douchebag. If you can't decipher the polls, you must be mental too, like Trump.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton!

Figure it out if you can.

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump

Wow, not only are you a douchebag, you are a stupid douchebag. If you can't decipher the polls, you must be mental too, like Trump.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton!
It's about a 7 point lead on average, Sugartits. And the anti-Hilly ads aren't really out there yet so your victory dance is just childish at this point.

Figure it out if you can.

2016 Election: Clinton vs. Trump
I've got you figured out. A paid shill trying to bluff people into thinking your candidate shits candy.

Moron.

You cannot opt, Dale Gubermint, simple fact.

weasel is scared silly of the beat down Red Donald will get in November.

Last edited:

Moron.

You cannot opt, Dale Gubermint, simple fact.

weasel is scared silly of the beat down Red Donald will get in November.

Only a stupid fuckwad like you believes you have fair elections in this banana republic that is USA.INC. I have been kicking the dogshit out of leftard trolls just like you for 16 years and none of you ever change. (snicker).

I opted out of the UCC and U.S citizenship.....deal with it.

"Gubermint" Dale is carrying on like mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

You have been the foot rag of almost all posters here, Dale, and have added nothing of worth.

(smile)

Moron.

So you're either from Canada, Mexico or Central or South America.

Which nation are you from?

The bottom line is you're not a citizen of the United States of America.

Forum List

Back