Gorsuch confirmation hearings

Confirm the guy and lets get on with the Russian shit.

Agreed. I can't wait to see what damning evidence Rachel Maddow produces on the Russian/Trump stuff.
Let me tell you what that FBI traitor Comey is gonna say and do 2mar and you heard it hear first......he's gonna come out against Trump on this wire tap deal...that's why we got no hate Comey tweets thus far....we all know that by now, Trump is up tweetin his ass off about how fake Comey and the FBI are.....instead, he know's hes going down with the wiretap shit, HOWEVER AND THIS IS FIRST HAND NEWS.....he will exonerate Trump and his peeps on the Russian shit and say there is no direct contacts btwn Trump and Russia. Although the Russians interfered with US elections, Trump is completely innocent of his involvments.......so its been written, let it be said....yaw can thank me later (smile)

No fake news, please. I'll wait for Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams to give us the real story.
As soon as they get it from Dan Rather.
The GOP are the only people who can make mistakes, say I'm sorry and move on with thier lives....Democrats have to live with the scarlet letter for life....Joe Biden, Dan, Brian, Hillary, etc.....and yet, Trump who has been called out for every lie under the sun, he has 9 lives....you people are such fuckin hypocrites, really you are. As for getting your facts from Dan.....ask Fox News about the facts Don got from them and how quick they through his orange ass under the bus....girl you are buggin

By the time President Trump's first term is over he will have put at least two maybe three SCJs on the bench.
If that's all he does in four years he will be one of the greatest Presidents in US history.
Thanks to Obama's 'legacy'...................losing over 1000 leg. seats in the country to the REPs. Handing the Presidency/Congress/Senate and now the SC to the DEMs.
And now handing a Super majority in the Senate to the REPs. in 2018.
Obama turned out to be a wonderful blessing to the country, dressed in disguise, in his mom-pants' after all.

Gorsuch no longer has a chance, none

well too bad for him if his associate Trump is under FBI criminal investigation (oh yes he is wingers) and is now tainted by the stench of treason.

The issue of Roe V Wade is troubling to most people who have any moral principles about legal procedure. It is obviously bad law, promulgated on a whim alleging a basis in the Constitution which is imaginary ("right to privacy" applied to a woman's vagina).

Politically however it constitutes popular judicial activism promulgated by the Berger Court.

As a precedent it is on the books.

Any legal jurist would be troubled by this state of affairs.

Gorsuch apparently sees it precisely as a precedent and as such he gets around the moral issue of it being bad law.

It could be overruled. That would also spark an outrage of more women marchers dressed in vagina costumes.

It could be changed by amendment. But as judicial activism it is popular.

Ergo nothing is ever likely to change regarding Roe V Wade.

Like Dred Scott it is there and nothing short of an amendment and a civil war will ever change it.

well too bad for him if his associate Trump is under FBI criminal investigation (oh yes he is wingers) and is now tainted by the stench of treason.
There's no treason. There's no criminal investigation and Gorsuch will be confirmed.

There's no treason. There's no criminal investigation and Gorsuch will be confirmed.

yes there is a criminal investigation (change your TV channel once in a while and read some non-right wing propaganda as well), and, Gorsuch is toast

you stand corrected

Forum List

Back