Gorsuch

Liberals who freaked out about Gorsuch being a NAZI were pretty fucking stupid.

Naw, I don't think so.

The reality is, the GOP has always been a tool of big corporations, and Gorsuch will be a useful tool for them.

The thing here is Corporate America decided a long time ago that Homophobia was a dry well. It doesn't gain them anything.

Social Conservatives were always useful idiots. You care about gays, but really, no one else does.

What practical effect does this have on your life? Assuming you were trusted with a supervisory position, what good for your organization does it do to fire a gay employee?

Did anyone even mention how that oart of the civil rights act is unconstitutional to begin with?
Did the amendment process just fucking disappear?
Gorsuch and Roberts who sided with liberal judges on the LGBQT ruling, are both considered to be conservatives and are Republican appointees. They are again proving what I have been saying for decades. Judges that rise to the level of the Supreme Court who are believed to be Left or Right can be very unpredictable in their decisions. Could this be that our judges are far more entrenched in the Law and the Constitution than they are in politics and political dogma? Just because a judge might lean left or right at times, does not mean they are going to trash the constitution, our laws, or the strength of the case they are hearing to serve some political ideology.

Did anyone even mention how that oart of the civil rights act is unconstitutional to begin with?
Did the amendment process just fucking disappear?
Gorsuch and Roberts who sided with liberal judges on the LGBQT ruling, are both considered to be conservatives and are Republican appointees. They are again proving what I have been saying for decades. Judges that rise to the level of the Supreme Court who are believed to be Left or Right can be very unpredictable in their decisions. Could this be that our judges are far more entrenched in the Law and the Constitution than they are in politics and political dogma? Just because a judge might lean left or right at times, does not mean they are going to trash the constitution, our laws, or the strength of the case they are hearing to serve some political ideology.
The only side they should lean is towards the constitution.

What "special interests"?

The gay mafia.

Since when is having a particular sexual orientation a "special interest"? Just how does this concern you, anyway? Really, don't you have a happy life and anything you want? You don't have to spend your time hating people whom you do not even know, or trying to give them undeserved problems, or try to exclude them from society. You have what you need. If you don't, why are you blaming LGBTs for it?

Since when is having an addictive personality a "special interest?" How can employers discriminate against junkies? People of dope have just as many rights as you do. It's not a choice to shoot heroin or smoke crack, they were born that way. You don't have to spend your time hating people whom you do not even know, or trying to give them undeserved problems, or try to exclude them from society. You have what you need. If you don't, why are you blaming drug addicts for it?

Everyone exhibits "behavior" that is connected to their gender and sexual orientation, including you, probably. People kiss, hug, hold hands, make eyes at each other, dance together. Have you ever been to a wedding or an airport? Why are you flipping out over behavior? What kind of behavior?

I identify as a chicken today, so I have the constitutional right to shit on your floor and you can't say a word about it. Tomorrow I might identify as a fly, vomit on your arm and lap it up.

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
What ever happened to constitutionalists?
Good gawd we are so fucked. Cant find the rule of law ANYWHERE.
He defended the rights of americans. Why is that bad for you

No, he corrupted and perverted the law to further the agenda of special interests.

Behavior is NOT an inherent part of people.
Gorsuch did not vote alone doofus

Try again

We expected the Marxists and that worthless fuck Roberts to defy the Constitution. Gorsuch claimed to support the Constitution. Gorsuch is a traitor.

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.

No, he corrupted and perverted the law to further the agenda of special interests.

Try again

We expected the Marxists and that worthless fuck Roberts to defy the Constitution. Gorsuch claimed to support the Constitution. Gorsuch is a traitor.
Where does the constitution say that gays do not deserve equal rights?

Try again

Where does the constitution say that there are 57 genders and one can identify as a llama?

Try again

Where does the constitution say that there are 57 genders and one can identify as a llama?
The first amendment says that actually.

The Civil Rights A ct of 1964 banned descriminatuion based on several attrib uters.

One of them is sex.

Take your stupid bigoted ass and your stupid bigoted orange President & all hug & kiss each other in Tulsa so you call all get the virtus & drop dead.
So you refuse to accept that Trump put more women and minorities to work than any previous president.

Yawning

Yawning-Man.jpg
Lying fuck.

The Civil Rights A ct of 1964 banned descriminatuion based on several attrib uters.

One of them is sex.

Take your stupid bigoted ass and your stupid bigoted orange President & all hug & kiss each other in Tulsa so you call all get the virtus & drop dead.
So you refuse to accept that Trump put more women and minorities to work than any previous president.

Yawning

Yawning-Man.jpg
Lying fuck.

Yawning

One of them is sex.

Yawning

Yawning-Man.jpg
Lying fuck.

Yawning
So you are too fucking stupid to read a greph? Why am I not surprised.

SC just upheld that Trump needs good reasons to get rid of an unconstitutional EO.
Cant make this shit up folks

One of them is sex.

Yawning

Yawning-Man.jpg
Lying fuck.

Yawning
So you are too fucking stupid to read a greph? Why am I not surprised.
Yea I am too stupid to read a greph

Lol

Last edited:
Liberals who freaked out about Gorsuch being a NAZI were pretty fucking stupid.

Naw, I don't think so.

The reality is, the GOP has always been a tool of big corporations, and Gorsuch will be a useful tool for them.

The thing here is Corporate America decided a long time ago that Homophobia was a dry well. It doesn't gain them anything.

Social Conservatives were always useful idiots. You care about gays, but really, no one else does.

What practical effect does this have on your life? Assuming you were trusted with a supervisory position, what good for your organization does it do to fire a gay employee?
In the equality wars, some people are more important to raise children. The exact thing has happened that was expected with social justice. Now gays and lesbians are in important positions at a higher percentages then there are of them. And in many of those positions there are people who may be better but were frozen out of those jobs. Just spouting what you did is only part of the equation. It sound so nice and it is. But it is not the whole equation. End the quotas.

You have to give the dems credit, when they make a USSC appointment said appointee does not stray from the left wing line.

Forum List

Back