Gorsuch

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
What ever happened to constitutionalists?
Good gawd we are so fucked. Cant find the rule of law ANYWHERE.
You have to give the dems credit, when they make a USSC appointment said appointee does not stray from the left wing line.
Dems always for the party line because they will be personally and professionally destroyed if they don’t.

See Tulsi Gabbard for an example.

She says we shouldn’t start regime change wars and Hillary calls her a Russian spy!!:auiqs.jpg:

I thought he was going to be the greatest SC pick in decades. Instead, he legislated from the bench.
You have to give the dems credit, when they make a USSC appointment said appointee does not stray from the left wing line.
That's why I get frustrated with how the useless, dog-shit GOP does NOT fight back in similar fashion.

EVERY SINGLE Dem nominee should be run through the fucking ringer, in like fashion.

No she was a Russian Stooge. They were going to pay her money to run a 3rd Party campaign.
Sounds like the PERFECT definition of a Russian Stooge.
Almost like Koch Brothers paying Mitt Romney to run as a 3rd Party alternative to Trump.

He defended the rights of americans. Why is that bad for you

No, he corrupted and perverted the law to further the agenda of special interests.

Behavior is NOT an inherent part of people.
Gorsuch did not vote alone doofus

Try again

We expected the Marxists and that worthless fuck Roberts to defy the Constitution. Gorsuch claimed to support the Constitution. Gorsuch is a traitor.
Where does the constitution say that gays do not deserve equal rights?

Where does the constitution say that there are 57 genders and one can identify as a llama?
The first amendment says that actually.

Ah, another Communist who has never read the 1st Amendment.

You know Comrade, the 1st actually protects freedom of speech, even if it HURTZ YOUR FEELZ.

And protects freedom of religion, even if the LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ really hate Christians.

Here moron, learn:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Stupid fuck.

The Civil Rights A ct of 1964 banned descriminatuion based on several attrib uters.

One of them is sex.

Take your stupid bigoted ass and your stupid bigoted orange President & all hug & kiss each other in Tulsa so you call all get the virtus & drop dead.
So you refuse to accept that Trump put more women and minorities to work than any previous president.

Yawning

Yawning-Man.jpg
Lying fuck.

Yawning
So you are too fucking stupid to read a greph? Why am I not surprised.

Hey real DUNCE, you get that esalla is a commie like you, RIGHT?

The woman who helped Gorsuch get confirmed to SCOTUS resigned today.

In her resignation letter to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, obtained by the Post, Taylor said the president’s “comments and actions surrounding racial injustice and Black Americans” had “cut sharply against my core values and convictions.”

“Moments of upheaval can change you, shift the trajectory of your life, and mold your character,” wrote Taylor, who has served with the Trump administration since its first day in January 2017. “I must follow the dictates of my conscience and resign as Assistant Secretary of State for Legislative Affairs.”

Senior State Department Official Resigns Over Trump’s Response To Racial Injustice

Yes, Charlie is dead, but his brother is still alive, and getting his orders from Satan! :dev3:

Forum List

Back