gosar : because it is NOT a cult.......

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
i like the idea of a $500 bill . might let me get a smaller safe deposit box, but has anyone told this dingbat that living persons are not depicted on us currency. not legally, anyway.

its a raw story article ....

Sen. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) put forward legislation to have the 45th president be the fixed portrait on the $500 bill. might let me get a smaller safe deposit box

On Wednesday, Gosar authored the Treasury Reserve Unveiling Memorable Portrait Act or "TRUMP Act of 2024."

"To amend the Federal Reserve Act to require the Secretary of the Treasury to print $500 Federal Reserve notes featuring he portraits of the 45th President of the United States," the bill reads.

“As Bidenflation continues to devalue our currency, the issuance of $500 bills featuring President Trump by the Treasury offers several practical advantages,” Gosar stated, according to The Washington Examiner.

i like the idea of a $500 bill . might let me get a smaller safe deposit box, but has anyone told this dingbat that living persons are not depicted on us currency. not legally, anyway.

Sen. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) put forward legislation to have the 45th president be the fixed portrait on the $500 bill. might let me get a smaller safe deposit box

On Wednesday, Gosar authored the Treasury Reserve Unveiling Memorable Portrait Act or "TRUMP Act of 2024."

"To amend the Federal Reserve Act to require the Secretary of the Treasury to print $500 Federal Reserve notes featuring he portraits of the 45th President of the United States," the bill reads.

“As Bidenflation continues to devalue our currency, the issuance of $500 bills featuring President Trump by the Treasury offers several practical advantages,” Gosar stated, according to The Washington Examiner.
Absolutely inexplicable.

It's an election year. Silly political bill season. A bunch of bills on both sides that get introduced that have no chance of passing both chambers.
NPR had a spot on this yesterday. :)

Forum List

Back