🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gospel according to James

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I'm watching a movie art of the steal and they're talking about goodenberg bible. 1400 first printing press. The second thing he printed was the gospel according to James. They said the church has been trying to suppress the gospel according to James. Any truth to it?

I'm watching a movie art of the steal and they're talking about goodenberg bible. 1400 first printing press. The second thing he printed was the gospel according to James. They said the church has been trying to suppress the gospel according to James. Any truth to it?

Have you ever read James Gospel?

Lots of ancient "gospels" were excluded from what it known as the bible today. What has been included has also been edited. The version of the bible today is not what early Christians in the first couple of centuries were basing their faith upon.

Lots of ancient "gospels" were excluded from what it known as the bible today. What has been included has also been edited. The version of the bible today is not what early Christians in the first couple of centuries were basing their faith upon.

Including the Gospel of Myriam Migdal (Mary Magdalena).

I read one new testament bible. Not sure which one what's the diff? Seemed repetitive.

How similar are the baptist and catholic bibles? What are the differences?

Difference Between Catholic Bible and Baptist Bible

I read one new testament bible. Not sure which one what's the diff? Seemed repetitive.

The First Apocalypse of James -- The Nag Hammadi Library

That's the opposite of the truth

I am not sure they are going out of their way to suppress it so much as they simply don't consider it to be reliable scripture. I know the Episcopal church sometimes reads from the apocrypha (of which James is a part) but they do not base doctrine on it.

As far as the New Testament they are the same. The Catholic Bible does include some additional books in the Old Testament such as 1st and 2nd Maccabees, for example.

Difference Between Catholic Bible and Baptist Bible
Very helpful link.

Forum List

Back