Got me another gun!

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
A 9mm Shield EZ!

1665101707077.png

I'm ready for Armageddon now! Woo Hoo! I don't have any bullets for it though. Maybe Armageddon will hold off for a while.

All nice guns. The lack of ammo concerns me. Better get a few boxes. Depending on where you live, you may just find plenty more ammo on some bodies you come across.

Wood grips & steel. Thats a man's gun. 😍
Yes, indeed! You know it's made for a man when you still kill someone without ammo! ;) I have a Bond Derringer in .44/410 that's heavy enough to crush a skull in a pinch ;)

I'm getting the ammo tomorrow. My daughter wanted a pistol I had and wanted to trade so I traded her. She wanted my 1911 22 and 500 rounds of ammo, so I said ok. If she changes her mind she can have it back. Personally I don't like the 9mm round, but it's better than nothing. She's a new shooter and she couldn't hit the target with the 9mm but she could hit it more often than not with this 22, so I figured it might be better to go ahead and trade. I really liked my 22 1911 though, but it was a novelty. Gave her a holster too and my 70 dollar dragon grips!
1665103870704.png

She wanted them!

Last edited:
I'm getting the ammo tomorrow. My daughter wanted a pistol I had and wanted to trade so I traded her. She wanted my 1911 22 and 500 rounds of ammo, so I said ok. If she changes her mind she can have it back. Personally I don't like the 9mm round, but it's better than nothing. She's a new shooter and she couldn't hit the target with the 9mm but she could hit it more often than not with this 22, so I figured it might be better to go ahead and trade. I really liked my 22 1911 though, but it was a novelty. Gave her a holster too and my 70 dollar dragon grips!
View attachment 706650

She wanted them!
Several .22's in the sternum beats a 9mm in the kidney.

These CZ clones are pretty nice. I had a Tanfoglio Witness in .45ACP years ago that was a tac driver.
Man, did I ever screw-up about 12 years ago, a shop had a stainless EAA Witness that moldered there for several years.

The tag said .40 S&W on it and as I had no interest in .40 fat-n-slow I never gave it a second look....I went in there one Saturday morning and a guy was filling out paperwork on it.....Turned out it was in 10mm.....Fuck me runnin'.

Forum List

Back