Got me another gun!

I think you guys need -

th-144390501.jpg

Do you stuff clay up your ass and have one of your mates kick you in the crotch, so it shoots out?
No, I just piss myself laughing over the immatures caressing themselves with a new gun purchase. It's like witnessing when you were a kid getting a new BMX bike.

Went clay in a group of four. Did well on the Teal and Rabbit, not so well on Pheasant. Didn't have to caress a new gun with a box of tissues for the ejaculation, maybe we're much more mature in the UK. Did you all whoop and happy slap the chops off one another? I mean, it's great excitement buying yet another gun ??

I EDC a 1970 Colt Cobra, I never feel under-gunned......Good enough to get me back to the armory masquerading as a KIA Soul. ;)

I like the Colt Cobra if I'm just going to the mailbox or hauling trash to the dump. I have a 1965 model that I put a set of Pachmayr grips on. It's the Lightweight model with the allow frame, so it can't handle +P ammo. But Winchester makes a 130 grain JHP load that runs at 900 fps without the high pressure. It eats the 158 grain RNL and 148 grain wadcutters like candy, and prints pretty decent groups at 25 yards.

The Cobra is the weapon of choice for Dallas titty bar owners who want to shoot presidential assassins in police department basements.

cc1.jpg

cc2.jpg

cc3.jpg

A 9mm Shield EZ!

View attachment 706626

I'm ready for Armageddon now! Woo Hoo! I don't have any bullets for it though. Maybe Armageddon will hold off for a while.
I bought a 9mm and started buying ammo in the Obama days because .22 was unobtanium.

Halfway through Trump I figured out I had enough .22 and 9mm. After Trump won, .22 went back to normal, and I'd pick up a box or 2 every now and then. It adds up.
9mm was dirt cheap the whole time with Obama. They were buying .40 wadcutter and hollowpoints for the government agencies is why.

Being .22 was not there, I just kept buying a little here and there, and it added up.

I got 400 9mm you could have for the cost of shipping! :auiqs.jpg:

It stinks. Not that good cordite smell, no...this is something else. Smells like rotten eggs?

Last edited:
I like the Colt Cobra if I'm just going to the mailbox or hauling trash to the dump. I have a 1965 model that I put a set of Pachmayr grips on. It's the Lightweight model with the allow frame, so it can't handle +P ammo. But Winchester makes a 130 grain JHP load that runs at 900 fps without the high pressure. It eats the 158 grain RNL and 148 grain wadcutters like candy, and prints pretty decent groups at 25 yards.

The Cobra is the weapon of choice for Dallas titty bar owners who want to shoot presidential assassins in police department basements.

View attachment 707164

View attachment 707165

View attachment 707167
LOL....I use the same load and it tarnishes in the same way.....I thought I was just caustic or something.

I have a early 60s Detective Special styled like your Cobra as well as a 1970 DS.

The damn snubby drawer is getting full. ;)

s 001 (2).JPG

LOL....I use the same load and it tarnishes in the same way.....I thought I was just caustic or something.

I have a early 60s Detective Special styled like your Cobra as well as a 1970 DS.

The damn snubby drawer is getting full. ;)

View attachment 707232
What do you use them all for? Most of them look like .38's. though the bottom left might be a .44 mag.

Forum List

Back