Got To Love Sheriff Joe Arpaio- Let's Support Him

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
If we get those in Washington off this mans case, and more in line with his policies, America would be much better off. I receive correspondence from him because I have a Arizona non-resident Concealed Carry permit.

His position on immigration is admirable

-Geaux

e1da15c1-acc3-4275-8024-23e56114bffb.jpg

SherrifJoe_0002.jpg

Last edited:
People are afraid of Sheriff Joe. He tells the truth, and people don't like the truth...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsa8ESNWzJs]Sheriff Joe Arpio's New Evidence Will Convince Skeptics Obama's Birth-Cert is a Forgery. - YouTube[/ame]

The letter is filled with so many lies, that I will not even dignify it with comment, other than to state that it serves the pupose of the Right well, to parrot those lies.

I will post this, however. This is what is really being done by the feds to illegal aliens:

'Operation Streamline' takes hard line on illegal border crossers

And according to your link, it's not working.

Sorry, I'll stand with the good sheriff as he knows what the hell he's talking about

DOES IT WORK?

Lucio Blanco, 49 years old and originally from Puebla, Mexico, has been illegally in California and Arizona since 1989.

He's been deported more times he can remember and served three six-month Streamline sentences in places as far as Hawaii.

Three days after being deported at the end of February through Piedras Negras, on the border with Texas, he's already made his way west to Nogales, Sonora, to try again.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Those who have chosen to ignore immigration laws hate Sheriff Joe. He is so good at upholding the laws and finding criminals. Only the left could possibly see him as a threat. They don't like him messing with those Dem voters.

Last edited:
Got To Love Sheriff Joe Arpaio- Let's Support Him

Governor Bobby Jindal didn't refer to our conservative "friends" as the "STUPID Party" for nothing!

When conservatives are so deprived of positive political "role models" that they as forced to resort to expressing their "love" for Sheriff Joe Arpaio, they aren't "scrapping the bottom of the barrel" - they're under the "barrel!"

These white wingers really do believe this shit. They represent the vast majority of the Republican Party. OK USMB Republicans. Why do you keep calling me names? This is YOUR party. This is who you are and what you represent.

Be Proud!​

The letter is filled with so many lies, that I will not even dignify it with comment, other than to state that it serves the pupose of the Right well, to parrot those lies.

I will post this, however. This is what is really being done by the feds to illegal aliens:

Would you care to point out one of the many lies? Back up your statement or shut the fuck up.

As usual, you had nothing of substance to contribute to the conversation. How very liberal of you.

Last edited:

Would you care to point out one of the many lies? Back up your statement or shut the fuck up.

As usual, you had nothing of substance to contribute to the conversation. How very liberal of you.

I regret nothing!!!

Let's all just pretend that Sheriff Joe is enforcing Maracopa county law and order. Of course, there is no Maracopa county law gainst being an undocumented alien, but we should not let that stop the good sheriff! He has not authority to deport anyone out of this country. He has no authority to arrest anyone for being an illegal alien. He has no authority to patrol for the purpose of catching illegal aliens. In short, he is the hero of the Right, for doing absolutely nothing about illegal aliens.

But he does have proof that Obama's birth certificate is forged!

Last edited:
Let's all just pretend that Sheriff Joe is enforcing Maracopa county law and order. Of course, there is no Maracopa county law gainst being an undocumented alien, but we should not let that stop the good sheriff! He has not authority to deport anyone out of this country. He has no authority to arrest anyone for being an illegal alien. He has no authority to patrol for the purpose of catching illegal aliens. In short, he is the hero of the Right, for doing absolutely nothing about illegal aliens.

And Adolf Obama has no authority to revise laws, but does. So what's your point?

There should be a bounty on illegals. That will have them running quicker than yelling ICE

-Geaux

In a sense you are correct, however DHS has put 50 ICE officers at his jail to process all the illegals he catches while investigating crimes committed in the County.

In a sense you are correct, however DHS has put 50 ICE officers at his jail to process all the illegals he catches while investigating crimes committed in the County.

Good! I am glad to see that Sheriff Joe is arresting people who violate county laws, and I am glad to see that ICE is dealing with illegal aliens. All that is as it should be.

I wish every cop took his duty as seriously as Arpaio instead of being political robots. I would say he is in the 1%. :clap2:

These white wingers really do believe this shit. They represent the vast majority of the Republican Party. OK USMB Republicans. Why do you keep calling me names? This is YOUR party. This is who you are and what you represent.

Be Proud!​
What's the matter, rdean? The truth is so opposite of your claims, you wouldn't know it if the truth bit you in the heiney with a bear trap.

First, Obama puts the IRS on his enemies. Then he scrutinizes the rest with spying on cell phones, placed under people who won't rat him out. And now he puts 50 ICE with the instructions to "get Arpaio"?

Obama needs to be shown he's thrice broken the laws of the land.

Tch, tch, tch. Naughty, naughty, naughty.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back