Gotta Love Radford, Va. - Stay The Fuck Out Biden....

The only thing "honest" about the store owner is that he makes no effort to hide his stupidity.

No the stupidity is allowing a administration that insults and attacks small business in to your small business.

You morons have worn that made up talking point out. It was a stupid lie when it was "new". It is still a stupid lie. Obama nor Beiden have done anything to harm the small business owner. He is a victim of his own hack ignorance as are you. The "visit" of Beiden would have done nothing but benefit the store owner and it's bottom line regardless of the man's political leanings. It has nothing to do with his "right" to refuse service to someone which is usually reserved for situations where a customer is doing something illegal or excessively rude like if the customer is drunk or verbally abusive.

So if this store owner is "true" to his convictions he should stop selling to the public altogether and call his business a "private club" where he can issue private memberships and control his clientelle to only morons like himself.

That would be a stupid business model...but it would in fact be honest.

Who in the flying fuck is Beiden?

So if this store owner is "true" to his convictions he should stop selling to the public altogether and call his business a "private club" where he can issue private memberships and control his clientelle to only morons like himself.

Why should he stop selling to the public?

Because he doesn't believe in Obama's Naziesque views - the one's you support?

But your brown shirt on and Goose Step the fuck out of here you flaming fucking idiot.

That's too bad because assfuckers like you should be rewarded appropriately for their idiocy.

Too bad that ball sack suckers like you like to hide under a rock rather than speak your piece in public. But if playing rep Farmville, gives you a quaf, go for it.

Speak my "piece?"

Let me guess assfucker... public school educated?

Catholic grade school, public high school, and a Catholic university. You'd hate Jesuits. They force you to think. Nothing about you is about peace. You're a piece of worm shit. Yes, I did think before I typed.

Catholic grade school, public high school, and a Catholic university.

Damn.. all that (alleged - ahem) education and you still confuse "piece" with "peace."

Unfortunately, the only thing Catholic you've ever received is an anal from a priest.

Pouty? He strikes me as a good honest man who stands up for what he believes in, vs. cowering and hiding his beliefs like you did all those years secretly carpet-munching in the military.

The only thing "honest" about the store owner is that he makes no effort to hide his stupidity.

He didn't build his business anyway, right?

Maybe. Did he build the roads? Did he bring the elctricity to his area? Did he build the sewer and water service? Did he build the building he does business in? Did he publish the phone book much of his business used over the years to get new customers?

I can't think of any business except maybe a country blacksmythe in the 18th centuy where the business owner built his business entirely on his own. WEell...that is except for the Iron which had to be mined and smelted by someone beforte the Smythy could make horse shoes out of it.. Even farmers have always had to take their produce and livestock to someone else's centralized location to sell their wares. Most farmers depended on their neighbors to help raise their barns and in many cases harvest whatever it was they were growing.

I could go on and on but like I said your talking point is stupid.

Last edited:

Why should he stop selling to the public?

Because he doesn't believe in Obama's Naziesque views - the one's you support?

But your brown shirt on and Goose Step the fuck out of here you flaming fucking idiot.

Because he doesn't want to conduct business with anyone he does not agree wth politically? Or is he being dishonest?

Maybe. Did he build the roads? Did he bring the elctricity to his area? Did he build the sewer and water service? Did he build the building he does business in? Did he publish the phone book much of his business used over the years to get new customers?

I can't think of any business except maybe a country blacksmythe in the 18th centuy where the business owner built his business entirely on his own. WEell...that is except for the Iron which had to be mined and smelted by someone beforte the Smythy could make horse shoes out of it.. Even farmers have always had to take their produce and livestock to someone else's centralized location to sell their wares. Most farmers depended on their neighbors to help raise their barns and in many cases harvest whatever it was they were growing.

everyone_loves_a_jerk_off_t_shirt_sticker-p217306439449049874envb3_400.jpg

Because he doesn't want to conduct business with anyone he does not agree wth politically? Or is he being dishonest?

He didn't say he wasn't going to do business with them, stupid. I'm sure he'd be happy to.

He said he didn't want to make his business a campaign stop for a regime he disagrees with.

Are you seriously this fucking stupid?

Trying to get a date on the internets? There are probably better places than USMB.

I'll make this simple for a dope like you. There are roads all over the country. How do businesses get located on them. Someone builds them you fucking idiot!

Simple for a simpleton!

Last edited:

Trying to get a date on the internets? There are probably better places than USMB.

What was that and who is in a run down motel? :lol:

I'll make this simple for a dope like you. There are roads all over the country. How do businesses get located on them. Someone builds them you fuclking idiot!

Simple for a simpleton!

I'll make this even easier for you fuckwit.

Name ONE business that was built by the effort of just one man.

Fuck him. I'm sure there's hundreds of family owned restaurants that will be thrilled for the free press.

Right, because free press is more important to liberals than principles....... :thup:

This shit stains principle is to screw his family, because he believes a right wing lie. That's not principled, that's stupid.

Obama said "if you have a business, you didn't build that", it's not a right wing lie, no matter how many times you repeat that left wing lie...... :thup:

Damn.. all that (alleged - ahem) education and you still confuse "piece" with "peace."

Unfortunately, the only thing Catholic you've ever received is an anal from a priest.

Not confused at all. You speak your piece of shit.

Ok, then high? Drunk? Huffing the Rustoleum.. again?

You call that a flame? You pusillanimous pussified piece of pustulant pecker puss? You couldn't pound your perfidious pud if you had a manual.

Right, because free press is more important to liberals than principles....... :thup:

This shit stains principle is to screw his family, because he believes a right wing lie. That's not principled, that's stupid.

Obama said "if you have a business, you didn't build that", it's not a right wing lie, no matter how many times you repeat that left wing lie...... :thup:

Lying little pussy. He said if you have a business, you didn't do it on your own, you had help.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Lying little pussy. He said if you have a business, you didn't do it on your own, you had help.

Please, show us that exact quote, dumb ass.

Here are Obama's exact words... from Obama himself. Pay attention to the last couple lines...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ZO7XOpwa8]Obama 7.13.2012: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back