Gotta see this: Texas deputies shoot woman mistaken for intruder, bodycam video shows

Maybe,but it's up to you to make the right decision.
If it were me and I had doubts I'd tell the cops to wait while I called the police to verify they had been dispatched to my location.

And the cops come busting in figuring you are flushing evidence.

The cops get a call about criminal activity and you expect them to show up empty handed and wait until they're shot at?

Nope, but I don't expect them to start blowing people away until they are sure a crime has even been committed.

Now that's funny, a white man who sees a black man as a racist. Amazing how he doesn't see the many WHITE racist on this forum and things would be better if not for black racist. Unbelievable.
its clear you dont want to solve a problem and just want people to feel sorry for you,,

well I do feel sorry for you,, just not the way you want,,

Feel sorry for yourself that you are afraid to criticize all the white racist on this forum.

I guess you think me turning the other cheek is how we solve the problems.
if I spent all day whining about racist nothing would get done,, youre a perfect example of that,,

thats why I focus on people like you that have the same goals as me and ask you to leave your racism at home and lets work together to solve a problem,,

if I spent all day whining about racist nothing would get done,, youre a perfect example of that,,

thats why I focus on people like you that have the same goals as me and ask you to leave your racism at home and lets work together to solve a problem,,
Well when you are not on the receiving end of racism of course you don't.

Hmmm, funny how you don't focus on the real racist on this forum, maybe because they are white.

Well when you are not on the receiving end of racism of course you don't.

Hmmm, funny how you don't focus on the real racist on this forum, maybe because they are white.
the problem is cops not racists,,more white people are shot by cops while blacks comitt the majority of the crimes,,

Come on it is a proven fact that there are plenty of racist cops, when are you going to start being honest
Hell we see it everyday. Cops do more than just shoot folks.
are you going to change them by screaming racist all day long?? no youre not,,

but you can solve the problem by focusing on the laws they are breaking,,

Shoot first and figure out who you killed justifiably or not later.

We need to take guns away from the cops as they show over and over they are not responsible with them far too many times.
That’s as irresponsible as what you are accusing the two female deputies of doing

The police need firearms to do their job

Maybe these two police officers need to be desk jockeys instead of street cops

That’s as irresponsible as what you are accusing the two female deputies of doing

The police need firearms to do their job

Maybe these two police officers need to be desk jockeys instead of street cops

Need to be in prison.

Forum List

Back