Gotta see this: Texas deputies shoot woman mistaken for intruder, bodycam video shows

See ladies and gentleman this is just a racist idiot trying to justify the police murdering an innocent black woman. First of all moron how in the hell could the 911 dispatcher tell her to place her firearm somewhere safe when she didn't even talk to a damn dispatcher. Yea they announced themselves and then started shooting.

lol you're seriously retarded.

It was an apartment fer fuks sake!!!
How could they not hear the cops?

He got a ticket once, and got in trouble with Mom; she wouldn't let him drive the car for a month. Now he hates cops and wants them all to die for that horrible crimp in his lifestyle, as he had to go back to riding his bike to school and get mocked by all his peers.

have you ever been to that apartment and stood where they were and had a cop say police outside??

no you havent,,

and even if they did hear them it doesnt matter because its not illegal to have a gun in your hand in your own home,,

I live in a 5K square foot house and I'd be able to hear the cops no matter where I was in the house.

He got a ticket once, and got in trouble with Mom[ she wouldn't let him drive the car for a month. Now he hates cops and wants them all to die for that horrible crimp in his lifestyle, as he had to go back to riding his bike to school and get mocked by all his peers.
or maybe I look at each case on its merits individually,,

like the world is a better place without mike brown who attacked a cop and got shot for it or george floyde that died from a drug overdose or the father and son in georgia that got railroaded for protecting themselves froma known burglar that grabbed their gun and got shot for his efforts,,

and dont get me started on treyvon martin,,

Not per capita, since you guys love to use that.
you cant use per capita,, you can only use police contact,,

if we used per capita we would have to bring up blacks committ 50% of the violent crimes and only 13% of the population,,

those numbers arent exact but they are close and you know it,,

Forum List

Back